Subliminal Talk
smash is a women magnet in 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a women magnet in 5g (/Thread-smash-is-a-women-magnet-in-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-09-2012

Have been in solarium (I think this is the right translation into english) and a group of girls were staring at me, when I went out and all of them saying "hiiiiii" in a very childish voice. Another group of girls was staring at me, when I drove by in my car (but this could also be due to my installed downpipe ;-)).

@ Shannon: is it ok to read my perfect life story multiple times during day?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 11-09-2012

It should be.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Roy - 11-10-2012

Smash,can you explain the perfect life story?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - RainbowAbyss - 11-10-2012

Its where you write out how your life would be
if it was perfect according to what you want.
You read it, feel it, and visualize it everyday.
It can be a perfect day, a perfect week, and/or your
life in general

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-11-2012

Last couple of days, when I woke up, I had a lot of fear to be released. Think, this has been resistance.

A lady, I have had some encounters with, "want to see me again". More news will be posted, as they will have happened ;-).

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-12-2012

There are some things, that are definitely changing within me, right now and that on day 8.

Got some dreams, I can´t remember them in detail, but those were mostly consisting of women. Women persuading me, women being hot in my presence and stuff.

Further I got some "anxiety" feeling within my gut, that is being released those days. Have had this feeling for some days, but at the moment it is fading.

My feeling tells me, that I have to take some more time for myself... Sometimes I love to socialize, but currently I´d like to spent most of my time with myself. Thinking about some things. It´s similar to first stages of Alpha Male, where you got some things down.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-20-2012

What have those last days been hard emotionally. I felt like shit... I did all my work in business, but I felt like I had no balls... crazy.

I felt like I am a nobody, not someone special, as I felt all the days before. Some feelings concerning ex girlfriends came up, and stuff.

By today, those feelings are fading. I feel more stable again and putting myself in best possible alignment to my mindset. Girls, I am in contact with (and I am doing 100% the same thing) are more open to me & some start persuading me... and me? I am doing the exact same thing!

Will keep you up, what is going to happen.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 11-20-2012

This is called the "up against the wall" stage. It's where you experience the pushback from all those limiting beliefs you used to have, telling you, "Hey, this flood of new ideas can't be right, because we believe this instead! So the focus becomes on them "fighting back" trying to maintain themselves, before they fall... or you walk through that "wall" that was just smoke and mirrors.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-24-2012

(11-20-2012, 09:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: This is called the "up against the wall" stage. It's where you experience the pushback from all those limiting beliefs you used to have, telling you, "Hey, this flood of new ideas can't be right, because we believe this instead! So the focus becomes on them "fighting back" trying to maintain themselves, before they fall... or you walk through that "wall" that was just smoke and mirrors.

Feeling a LOT better now!

All those feelings have not vanished up to today, but will within next days (I feel like this).

I trained like a machine this week, and will keep this up now. Went multiple times to the gym and did martial arts training with my training group. Must be something in the script, because I am really motivated right now and I motivate others, too.

Concerning women:
there is at least 1 woman, that is going nuts now. She shows her interest, when I am with her through a lot of "touching" and her sister tries to establish a relationship between both of us, through making insinuations.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-26-2012

.. spent an awesome night with the girl next door.

Wil be an awesome relationship (my feeling tells me).

WM2.0 supported this.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-27-2012

Stage 1 must also have something included, to become a social alpha.

As already mentioned, I am leading my own private martial arts training group, go to the gym regurarly now and got friends and buddies, everywhere I go.

I am this kind of leader, that has a life going on, that most people would describe as dream. And my focus is slighty shifting to helping others, coming closer to live their dream. I am my own leader everywhere - in business, gym, with buddies, in martial arts training or with my girlfriend ;-). What a feeling, if there is nobody, who can tell you how to do things.

Those results only in stage 1? And 5 more stages are following? Priceless.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Javier Gerardo - 11-27-2012

(11-20-2012, 09:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: This is called the "up against the wall" stage. It's where you experience the pushback from all those limiting beliefs you used to have, telling you, "Hey, this flood of new ideas can't be right, because we believe this instead! So the focus becomes on them "fighting back" trying to maintain themselves, before they fall... or you walk through that "wall" that was just smoke and mirrors.

Is what you are saying like when you're conscious mind already know that all your limiting beliefs are bullshit but still you're still getting mediocre results because deep down a part of your subconscious still believes in the limiting beliefs?
In accordance to that, like all these years you've been conditioned by society to believe this and that, do this and that but once you found out this site or other natural self-improvement articles and forums which says otherwise your conscious mind wants to believe them. However, the years of social conditioning have taken toll on your subconscious so it will take a long time for it to change?
I mean I'm experiencing that a lot and frankly speaking even though consciously I know what to do, I still have a hard time doing them. For instance, sleeping early. I know that on workdays I should try and sleep early to be ready for work tomorrow but I still spend days when I just sleep late due to browsing the Internet. It's like my subconscious still wants to sleep late. Is this like a Fear of Success or just a problem in my Self-Discipline?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Sean - 11-27-2012

If you look at the beliefs like energy: the old ones are losing energy, and the new ones are gaining energy. The old ones don't like losing energy, and they make a last stand. They find a situation where they used to be strong, and create an illusion that they are STILL strong. Once you push past that illusion, that conflict is done.

The more times you push past the illusion, the weaker the old beliefs get, and the weaker the illusions become. Eventually, the illusion is less than a heat shimmer, easily overlooked. Less than ghosts, they fade further until they are no more.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 11-27-2012

(11-27-2012, 05:30 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:

Is what you are saying like when you're conscious mind already know that all your limiting beliefs are ***** but still you're still getting mediocre results because deep down a part of your subconscious still believes in the limiting beliefs?
In accordance to that, like all these years you've been conditioned by society to believe this and that, do this and that but once you found out this site or other natural self-improvement articles and forums which says otherwise your conscious mind wants to believe them. However, the years of social conditioning have taken toll on your subconscious so it will take a long time for it to change?
I mean I'm experiencing that a lot and frankly speaking even though consciously I know what to do, I still have a hard time doing them. For instance, sleeping early. I know that on workdays I should try and sleep early to be ready for work tomorrow but I still spend days when I just sleep late due to browsing the Internet. It's like my subconscious still wants to sleep late. Is this like a Fear of Success or just a problem in my Self-Discipline?

Resistance usually arises in fear.

The conscious mind can influence the subconscious mind, but because it must rest, the subconscious mind inevitably wins any disagreement between them, and will revert to it's own programming eventually if the conscious did not make it's case well enough. When it does, we call this "learning", "trauma" or "successful hypnotic adjustments".

Ultimately, if the subconscious resists change out of fear, you will not get the results, or they will come very slowly.