Subliminal Talk
smash is a women magnet in 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a women magnet in 5g (/Thread-smash-is-a-women-magnet-in-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-02-2012

this journal will be about my successes with Woman Magnet 2.0.

I am currently listening to Alpha Male refresher and start Woman Magnet directly afterwards.

Listening to AM Refresher from 2012-10-02 to 2012-11-04.

Enjoy my journey, folks! Cool

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Donjuan - 10-02-2012

Smash I believe you used previously AM 11. Which stage are you using currently as a refresher?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-03-2012

(10-02-2012, 08:37 AM)Donjuan Wrote: Smash I believe you used previously AM 11. Which stage are you using currently as a refresher?

I am currently using Stage 3, because it was less then 6 months of listening to complete version of Alpha Male.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Javier Gerardo - 10-04-2012

Good Luck smash!
Keep us informed with your success with the Women Magnet 5G.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 08:10 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Good Luck smash!
Keep us informed with your success with the Women Magnet 5G.

I will, I will. I am ultra-relaxed at the moment, knowing deeply, that everything is fine. Must still come from Luck Magnifier.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-10-2012

... currently listening to Alpha Refresher Stage, till my ears start bleeding ;-).

I am so excited and reading through description of WM2.0 once in a while, to keep me highly motivated Smile.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-12-2012

This extensive listening to refresher has significantly made me more alpha. I am a lot more relaxed, voice changed again slightly, people perceive me still MORE as the leader, that I am.

GREAT!

Only 18 more days. I hope Woman Magnet kicks my ass in a positive way, endless success with women. *excited*

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - RainbowAbyss - 10-17-2012

I'm super excited for you bud!
I'm sure the set is gonna be next level..

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 10-18-2012

This thread has been an unreasonable tease. The title versus the content... totally unreasonable! Smile

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: This thread has been an unreasonable tease. The title versus the content... totally unreasonable! Smile

:-D... only 17 more days.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - rayrocanaldo - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: This thread has been an unreasonable tease. The title versus the content... totally unreasonable! Smile

haha lol

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-24-2012

I don´t know, if I communicated it clearly, but my concern is to become one of the best ladiesman in the world - and I will.

As I got my business completely handled and a big social circle, I will now put my focus on this - full throttle.

I know, that here are some ladiesman on this board and most, if not any work is done internally... but if anyone has some lecture, information, tips, advices (knowing to work), please also use my journal to share it, so we can grow together.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - alpha123 - 10-24-2012

Hi

Now that I got my work situation sorted out, I am all in this direction as well. As for coming in contact with many women, dancing has worked best for me. I have read a bit of PUA stuff, but find it difficult to apply, as well as somewhat silly. Advice from Cameron Teone seems sensible to me, although I have not bought his CDs.

I am learning Portuguese, and at some point I am going to Brazil to dance samba with a lot of women. My online Brazilian female Portuguese teacher says she is having great fun talking with me.

I am beginning to understand that as long as I am willing to put in all the necessary energy and do all the necessary actions for becoming a real ladies man, it does not matter exactly how I do it, because I will do it my way, and it shall be my life. And when I have done it, I shall look back and understand how I did it.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-25-2012

(10-24-2012, 12:24 PM)alpha123 Wrote: Hi

Now that I got my work situation sorted out, I am all in this direction as well. As for coming in contact with many women, dancing has worked best for me. I have read a bit of PUA stuff, but find it difficult to apply, as well as somewhat silly. Advice from Cameron Teone seems sensible to me, although I have not bought his CDs.

I am learning Portuguese, and at some point I am going to Brazil to dance samba with a lot of women. My online Brazilian female Portuguese teacher says she is having great fun talking with me.

I am beginning to understand that as long as I am willing to put in all the necessary energy and do all the necessary actions for becoming a real ladies man, it does not matter exactly how I do it, because I will do it my way, and it shall be my life. And when I have done it, I shall look back and understand how I did it.

sounds very good and I to think, that´s what it´s all about. Implementing correct mindset and putting yourself best possible in alignment.

I consider most PUA stuff as bullshit. It´s, as Cory also said, all about self development. We´re on the right track.