Subliminal Talk
Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies (/Thread-Wondering-if-Shannon-works-w-big-Companies)

Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Frankz - 10-01-2012

Just curious, if Shannon as a Subliminal expert also works for big companies, like in making their ads embedded with hidden subliminal messages.

You know some sort like that, that others "discovered" (lots of video info on youtube) that there are secret sub messages in their products and ads and most of it are sexual in nature. And why is it that sex was used to attract people in buying their products?

Even those pictures that looks innocent and ordinary that when inverted has some images of sexual nature. That the subconscious still can comprehends those things even if inverted or hidden.

You know, I am also curious. Some says that there are even some popular music that when some of its' parts are played backward some kind of hearable words would appear in it. Even though not clear enough but it sounds like an [Violation of Rule #4. - Shannon] wordings, some words are depressing and even suicidal. Some composers when interviewed said that it's just a coincedence and it's hard or even impossible for them to intentionally put those negative words in their songs that only appears and hearable when played backward. The lyrics just comes out of their mind and they said they have no skills or knowledge about subliminals. Some people says that they are influence by [Violation of Rule #4. - Shannon].

What's your comments and reactions to this?

RE: Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Tiesto - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 12:02 AM)Frankz Wrote: Just curious, if Shannon as a Subliminal expert also works for big companies, like in making their ads embedded with hidden subliminal messages.

Shannon always issues a warning not to expose other people to subliminal messaging without their consent, so I really doubt he would allow himself to participate in such activity.

He's also overloaded with work taking care of his own company, and his customers, he wouldn't have the time to work with other companies.

RE: Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Shannon - 10-01-2012

Tiesto makes good points. There is also the fact that it is a great way to destroy people's trust in me, and thus my whole business. There have been times I have been tempted, but no, I don't do things like that.

I also specifically do not use backmasking (reversed speech) because it is not necessary with subliminals, and as far as I can tell, subliminals including backmasking only waste your brain's processing power by forcing it to do more work to understand what's being said. However, it's effortless to record something, reverse it, and embed it in other audio. But it's almost impossible to do so without really screwing up the audio in which it is embedded. So the chances of it being intentionally placed are slim to none, in my opinion.

Frankz, please read the rules, especially Rule #4. It is not allowed to discuss religion or specifically religious topics here.

RE: Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Frankz - 10-01-2012

Ok, sure.

But are symbolic hidden subliminal messages in ads really had helped make those big names products become popular? or they just produced a really good products to market?

And do you think tv ads and even billboard ads contained lots of hidden symbolic subs? and did it really works influening the minds of the public? (coz I thought their repetitions are not that enough to influence people)

RE: Wondering if Shannon works w/ big Companies - Shannon - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 03:28 AM)Frankz Wrote: Ok, sure.

But are symbolic hidden subliminal messages in ads really had helped make those big names products become popular? or they just produced a really good products to market?

And do you think tv ads and even billboard ads contained lots of hidden symbolic subs? and did it really works influening the minds of the public? (coz I thought their repetitions are not that enough to influence people)

I believe that while every little bit helps, it would take an extraordinary number of impressions in a regular and fairly short period of time to make much impact which was acted on for visual subliminals in ads. Audio and scent based are much more effective that way. I wouldn't be able to tell you what methods are being used; even with the best and most powerful subliminals, it requires time. Most subliminal programs out there are vastly less powerful than even my old 3rd gen stuff.

TV ads I believe use psychology to incorporate subliminal messages, but not in direct ways. They use what are known as implied subliminals. Messages that are present because something implies them.

For example, ever notice how you only see perfect product in advertising? Ever see a real hamburger compared to the picture you see of the perfect burger with perfect lettuce and tomatoes with water droplets in just the right places and steam rising from just the right places, and perfect bun and burger and ketchup placement? Or the fruit that's perfectly shaped, perfectly ripe, perfectly even, and has no blemishes? Or the ads where everyone is always extremely happy with the product being pitched, or extremely unhappy with a perfectly good solution that would negate the need to buy said product?

Those are implied information, and the message is that the product is more appealing than it really is. This therefore is a subliminal message which is put across without using audio or words or embedded imagery.

Television is probably the greatest brainwashing device ever created, which is a big part of why my two TVs never even get turned on.