Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Instrument Master - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Instrument Master (/Thread-Ultimate-Instrument-Master)

Ultimate Instrument Master - tristan - 09-30-2012

Hi there, I was thinking about this now..

I've been playing drums for years but I always felt I wasn't able to "jump to the next level". I want more speed, accuracy etc...

One of my dreams is becoming a professional drummer. So imagined 2 steps with subliminals for every musician.

1- learning good skills.
2- use luck and success.

Concerning the first step I had two ideas:

- A new subliminal (in 4G) that includes all the 3 existent subs (don't worry, I will pay the fair price): Master Your Instrument For Speed, Musical Instrument Learning & Practice Motivation, Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily. Basically it's what every musician needs: speed, accuracy, coordination, practice motivation, learning new things easily and quickly. It's good to build this qualities together equally and gradually at the same moment.

- A simple upgrade to the 4G for all these subliminals. But it's a little discomfort to use max 2 subs at a time, because it's often difficult to use them for all the 12 hours per day if you're very busy.

Is this possible?

thank you.

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - Javier Gerardo - 10-01-2012

I'm also interested in this as I play the violin. However, I barely touch it nowadays and I do wish to get back on practicing again.
I already have the Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily but I have yet to try it.

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - tristan - 10-31-2012

Shannon, please consider what I've suggested Smile

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - MangoEruption - 10-31-2012

I'd buy this one. Or at least wait for Shannon to upgrade them to 4G.

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - Spiral - 11-03-2012

i will buy this one and use it in the near future as well. near future as in a couple of years time because this is a sub I would run consistently for a year.

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - Andrew - 11-08-2012

It will happen. I'm an amateur=pro violinist, finishing up some high level works. The current instrument mastery for speed title gave a big boost. I know Shannon's building a lot of big titles right now, but sooner or later he'll come around to this. I will be having a performances of Bach Chaconne, Vitali Chaconne, and Locatelli's Harmonic Labyrinth at around spring at the latest. I'll be accompanied by an organist and I'll see about putting the recording up here as the current instrument title contributed a lot to my progress.

RE: Ultimate Instrument Master - Multiworld - 07-17-2015

A new subliminal (in 4G) that includes all the 3 existent subs would be great, Master Your Instrument For Speed, Musical Instrument Learning & Practice Motivation, Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily, now this is much needed!