Subliminal Talk
Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon (/Thread-Journal-of-a-Rocket-Surgeon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Spiral - 03-06-2013

Darth you said you have become somewhat depressed, irritable and regressed in social ability. So the program was not ineffective like you said it was. But I personally don't hold that against you. I felt like shit after my second run through of alpha because I was going through a rough transition period. In fact, my first run through went much better. But I was faced with some truths that at the time I couldn't really deal with until a month or so after being off of AM for the second time. You are resistant to change and this is obvious. BUT the program did work. No matter what way you look at it your subconcious is being refocused and consciously you are having trouble with that. I say give it a month with no subs like Shannon said. Then maybe try one of the smaller programs.. Be patient. Smile

Btw you could have a chat with mat422. He resisted AM heavily during his first run through but he's stated that his second run through has helped him some more. To add, he is also a resistant personality like you are.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 03-06-2013

You don't seem to be getting it.

I am highly successful at change work.

There is no second run through for a program that produced no changes.

You think that a mild depression, and slight inertia is some sort of change for me?

I followed the directions, got nothing and now am receiving a bunch of mealy mouthed double talk. You guys were doing better with the "maybe you don't need this sub" tact months ago.

Hate to break it to you, but I am experienced in how my own mind works. The only "resistance" you're seeing is me not knuckling under to your collective need to believe this program is amazeballs. What kind of f@#kin' alpha would I be if I just folded that quickly?

Maybe this master piece of genius will suddenly have a delayed "death touch" effect and suddenly a week from now or more I'll have a complete 180*, and my life will be transformed and I'll be all eagerly panting to do another 6 months of the same f#$king program I just finished. But I'm not holding my breath.

Seriously, if a program promises rapid powerful changes and results but takes multiple run throughs that take years of your life then maybe it's not that effective.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Shannon - 03-06-2013

Quote:You don't seem to be getting it.

I am highly successful at change work.

It is entirely possible to have areas of resistance and areas of easy change. It depends on what you need the most work on.

Quote:There is no second run through for a program that produced no changes.

You seemed to be implying earlier that the program produced negative changes. Negative changes would mean the program worked, and you fought it tooth and nail.

Quote:You think that a mild depression, and slight inertia is some sort of change for me?

If those things are something you associate with using the program, then they would appear to be changes. In both cases, they are indicative of resistance. Depression from using a subliminal is almost always the result of the subconscious resisting something it is afraid to do, and slowly but surely losing the battle. The result is sublimated fear and hopelessness (to resist forever), which triggers conscious depression. Inertia is also an outward display of resistance.

To resist, there must be something to resist. Ergo, the program works.

Quote:I followed the directions, got nothing and now am receiving a bunch of mealy mouthed double talk. You guys were doing better with the "maybe you don't need this sub" tact months ago.

Nobody's judging you for the results you did or did not get from using the program, so there's no need to be offensive. We like to be civil here. But ultimately, you can't say you didn't get any results because the same exact program cannot work for the rest of us and fail for you if it doesn't work. You also would not have gotten resistance results.

If you are not happy with the results, you are welcome to a refund.

Quote:Hate to break it to you, but I am experienced in how my own mind works. The only "resistance" you're seeing is me not knuckling under to your collective need to believe this program is amazeballs. What kind of f@#kin' alpha would I be if I just folded that quickly?

A lot of people believe they know how their mind works. The fact is, that is ego talking. Regardless of how experienced you may be at a conscious level, your subconscious is an entirely different beast. Nobody fully understands how their mind works, and I doubt anyone ever will.

As for what kind of alpha you would be if you opened yourself up for change... an alpha deals with reality, faces facts, and acknowledges when there is an issue. Then he bulldogs the issue and fixes it, not the people who are trying to help him. You are mistaking resistance to change for alpha-ness.

Quote:Maybe this master piece of genius will suddenly have a delayed "death touch" effect and suddenly a week from now or more I'll have a complete 180*, and my life will be transformed and I'll be all eagerly panting to do another 6 months of the same f#$king program I just finished. But I'm not holding my breath.

On a more serious note, if you wanted to overcome the issue at hand, I suggest 3 to 6 months of OGSF and then another run through to see what sort of difference it makes. If you believe you have wasted this time, however, by all means, choose a different method of working with your conscious and subconscious minds. Based on the resistance pattern you have shown, I believe you would get more benefit from a method that involves your conscious mind more. Self hypnosis is probably a good bet.

Quote:Seriously, if a program promises rapid powerful changes and results but takes multiple run throughs that take years of your life then maybe it's not that effective.

Or maybe people are people and such huge changes and growth must be done in cycles. If you think you're ever going to plant a seed and get a full grown tree in one year, I'd pay to see it. But a tree grows in cycles. Part of the cycle is spent on growth up and out, part is spent on solidifying the new growth into wood, part is spent on reproduction, and part is spent in rest.

Humans grow much like a tree does when they are actively growing. They work in cycles. If the changes were not so profound from this program, that would not be the case because you'd be able to handle them all at once.

To those of us who have run the program, your argument is about like a man standing at the base of a mountain claiming to the man standing higher up on it there is no mountain because he hasn't climbed it yet.

Instead of arguing about it, how about you find a way to make a change that works for you? If that's a refund and a self hypnosis method, do that. If that's my suggested course of action, do that. But arguing about it is the real waste of time.

(03-06-2013, 08:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: But arguing about it is the real waste of time.

Then I highly suggest that you quit talking yourself in circles and work on creating a better product.

We have a policy here that goes like this. My assistants are not allowed to mistreat customers, and my customers are not allowed to mistreat my assistants, or myself. So I'm going to suggest to you that perhaps you should consider being more civil, or else find somewhere else to get your subliminals.

Being insulting and arrogant doesn't make you alpha. Neither does it prove your point, or make you better than anyone else. It just makes you look bad. The program works for everyone else so well that they want me to build a much more expensive version of it for them before I'm ready to. That's not happening because the whole world is delusional, and you alone are right. Perhaps you should stop talking yourself in circles and face the facts.

Shannon the facts are that you product didn't work for me.

Other products have worked for me in the past, yours is the one that did not.

If you don't understand why it's insulting to tell people they don't know their own minds, or lives then maybe there are some things you need to reevaluate.

Be insulted or don't, your feelings aren't important to me.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Subeternal - 03-06-2013

I only read bits and pieces of the past 2 pages because of whats going on. I think Darth has the right to his own opinion/perception. The lack of "perceived" civility might be caused from the "perceived" insult of not knowing his own mind.

Example - In my case I may not know about the subconsciousness or conscious in technical terms but I understand the patterns of my actions/"how I am" due to the consistencies as well as inconsistencies in my personality. I know my mind in terms of that and I think many people out there also do.

I've been on private gaming servers, went to church, hung around a lot on the AD forum in the past and I've learned one thing. All seemingly great places or venues end up having an agenda (normally not something good) of some kind and you have to chalk that up to life and trying to get ahead (whatever that means to different individuals or organizations or companies) I always have my fingers crossed behind my back that Subliminal talk will stay honest and pure as I've come to perceive it.

With that said I dont "love" or am "absolutely ecstatic" about every program I have ever procured from here. But I understand that Shannon puts a lot of work and dedication into these things so if I'm not thrilled about a certain title or two I try to keep it to myself because most of the titles are pretty spot on if not great.

I think accepting a bad review or perception of a product is fair game in terms of attempting to be as "transparent as possible" as Shannon would put it. I think the true skeptics or naysayers that come here in the future will be more distrustful if they only see 5 star 10 out of 10 sort of reviews from every person on every product.

I've defended Subliminal Shop before so I'm really not siding with anyone on this. I simply want Darth to have his voice regardless of what it is.

Thank you for that Subeternal.

Subeternal, we have this forum in large part because it's good for me to get feedback. If something doesn't work, it helps for me to know it. Keeping it to yourself doesn't help.

But when something produces good to great results for all but a small sliver of its users, we know the product works. So having Darth here tell me that it didn't work for him as designed is not a problem. If everyone got 100% from it, people wouldn't believe the program does work. But Darth, just because you didn't get the results it's intended to produce does not mean the program itself does not work, when 98%+ of the other users are getting the results. So trying to claim that the program doesn't work isn't accurate. That's been my point all along here. You're trying to claim that the program doesn't work, when the fact is, the program did not affect you as desired. When 100 people use it and one or two don't get the desired results, you don't say the program doesn't work - you look at the one or two people who didn't get the desired results.

As for how much you care about my feelings, I don't think either of us cares at all. My feelings aren't on display here. If I brought my feelings to bear with this business, I would never have gotten it off the ground. But this is a public forum where civility is required. You can disagree with me all you like, you can think whatever you want about me or my products, and you can say whatever you like - as long as you're following the rules. And the rules require civility. So leave the sarcastic personal attacks and the attitude at the proverbial door. The point of this forum is a community that gives me feedback, helps me improve my programs, and helps one another achieve the results they desire.

Then take me at my word that it's you not me.

I'll be glad to do so if you can make that statement useful for me in improving the program by explaining why you don't get the intended results, but nearly everyone else does. You seem to be insisting that everyone else is hallucinating their results. If you can give me a better explanation than what I posited already, and make your statement that it's my failing useful for making the program better, I'll be glad to make the program better using your suggestions.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Sean - 03-07-2013

I think y'all are talking at each other and not to each other.

Darth: Shannon wants to receive the criticism constructively. "Hey man, I tried this and it didn't work for me. Here is what happened." and Shannon will engage you to see what you experienced and use that to improve the product in any way he can. He will also make corrections, if he thinks you are misunderstanding or incorrect on something, in addition to suggestions on how to proceed. If following his suggestions doesn't work for you, make use of the satisfaction guarantee and get your money back. If you want more from him, state clearly what you want.

Shannon: I think that Darth is interpreting what you're saying as "Shannon is right and Darth is wrong", which isn't working. I see this as you being too terse in your responses. I don't believe that he is hearing what you are trying to say.