Subliminal Talk
Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon (/Thread-Journal-of-a-Rocket-Surgeon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 03-05-2013

So I'm finishing up AM in the next day or so.

Not a good product for me, I don't feel like it made any of the changes advertised. I am actually in a worse shape now that it's ending than when I began.

Deciding what to do next. At the outset I was set to jump right into SM from AM, but after 6 months of listening to masked tracks 8-10 hours a night I might want a break.

I also might decide to use one or two of the shorter tracks first like Ultra Success or one of the Learning/Academic based tracks because I have a series of difficult examinations coming up soon and am not full in it school wise this semester.

Anyway, thinking about what to do.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Sean - 03-05-2013

Will you describe for us how you feel that you are in a worse position than when you started?

Mildly depressed.

Have no momentum towards my goals, slipping up at school (nothing fatal, just not doing what I need to), gained about 30lbs., social interactions strained and so on.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - SexyMofo - 03-05-2013

Darth maybe it'll be to your benefit to run Alpha again. I also somewhat felt odd during my first run of alpha, its probably a very big transition period for you. I too had some second thoughts on running alpha again but it dawned on me that for me to receive the full benefits of what alpha has to offer, I definitely had to go at it again. One helpful sub that I used was Extreme Self Esteem. It help me get back up and ready for my second alpha run. I am now on 3rd stage of AM5.0, and I tell you, it's getting better and better every day. Unshakeable confidence is but an understatement. I can't use the word to describe the confidence I am experiencing now because I'll most probably be flagged for deliberately using religion-related words. lol

Really SexyMoFo? Really?

Another 6 months + on a product that changed NOTHING? Or nothing positive, if indeed there were changes. Another 6 months of no results? Another 6 months of time I could be spending doing something else?

I am willing to give these subliminals a fair shot, but asking for multiple run throughs of something that didn't deliver the first time is kind of a bit much don't you think?

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Shannon - 03-05-2013

If you didn't get a result, or a positive result, I have to say you are one hell of a resistant personality. In which case, I would expect that a period of time without using anything would be in order. It's not uncommon for such personalities to get the results after the program stops, because they no longer feel they're "being told what to do". And if AM didn't work for you, why would you want to do WM, or whatever else?

Personally, I would suggest you do something for fear destruction next, because if you resisted it, you have some deep fears to deal with. I have never seen any other core reason for a resistance of subliminals than fear of losing control of oneself.

Right because if the product is ineffective, then it's always something the customer is doing "resistant" to. Some "deep seated fear".

Sure.

But I'll tell ya, after 6 months of using that program something did change. I am mildly annoyed at being told that it's me not you.

I'm not "resistant" to other products I've used, but obviously the answer is that I must have deep seated fears. Uh-huh. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

You are one of only two people I know who have had this response to AM. The dozens and dozens (hundreds?) of others who buy this program and use it? They get the results. So unfortunately, I have to conclude that yes, it's you. You're going to have to face that fact. 98+% of people who use it get great results, but because you resisted it, it doesn't work? Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

Pppffffftttt.

I "resisted".

Right, I "resisted" on such a deep subconscious level that it's impossible to ever detect it or prove it or discover it, and the only way to "over come" this "resistance" is to agree with you that your product is perfect needs no improvement and is in fact the most powerful personal change program ever created and the only answer is to use it over and over again for 6 months at a time.

Oooooor, maybe not.

Sarcasm is a poor defense against, and response to, an overwhelmingly obvious truth. But go ahead and believe what you like.

Instead of respecting the time I've invested in using this program you've opted for defensiveness, which frankly I find graceless and irritating.

Defensiveness? I am stating facts, not being defensive. I have no need to defend myself. The facts do that quite well for me. The facts are, 98%+ of people who use that program get positive results, and only two people, including you, have failed to. There's nothing for me to need defense concerning. I'm not even sure where you came up with the idea that I am being defensive. The ad hominem attacks are unnecessary.

As for respecting the time you put in... everyone who finishes it puts in the same amount of time. There's nothing special about your time versus anyone else's. The fact that you manage come out the other side without the results everyone else gets from the same program does not change that. If you put in the time and finished the program, you get the same level of respect for that fact that everyone else does. The only difference between you and everyone else who does get results, is that you resisted the program, and there's only one reason for that: fear.

Common sense tells us that if you resisted the program, and the reason is fear, then fear destruction is the next logical step towards getting results. No amount of sarcasm or ad hominem attacks will change that basic truth.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - SexyMofo - 03-06-2013

@ Darth - haha yeah maybe. But we don't all have the same subconscious. and maybe your very eager to get results, same as I was about a year ago. But if you really want to do something else, its okay. Twas just a friendly advice, you could take it or leave it. Smile And another thing, I believe there's no actual time lost when I use a sub, because I play it either when I'm doing something or sleeping. There's actually no loss of time.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 03-06-2013

@SexyMofo- The time lost was the 6 months I spent using the program as directed by not using any other hypnotic products or techniques.

Since I've had good results with hypnotic products in the past- and FAST results- I had absolutely no reason to think that I'd have anything but success with this one- as it is it seems that I've wasted 6 months of my life on an ineffective overlong program when I could have been doing something that actually works.