Subliminal Talk
Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon (/Thread-Journal-of-a-Rocket-Surgeon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Shannon - 10-17-2012

Alpha Male is designed to turn off your interest in women. Specifically so you can focus on yourself, and your growth. And when you do that - ignore them because you no longer need them, and grow as a man - they are interested. That's how this program attracts women.

As for using the program more than once, it's intended to be used once per year until you don't feel you want to use it anymore because you have achieved the effects. Keep in mind that everything happens in cycles, including growth. You can't grow all at once, it takes time. Some men will be coming from a significantly more beta position than others. If you use it once and you're happy, then that's all you need to use it. If you saw significant growth and you want more, then take a 6 month break and run it again until you don't.

Also keep in mind that each iteration of Alpha has been significantly improved from the last. 5.0 is absolutely amazing to me. If you don't see significant results from it, then either you didn't need it in the first place, you have a hell of a case of resistance, or you have not yet learned to be aware of yourself enough to see the changes. There's no way anyone's gonna use that program and not see major changes otherwise.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Sean - 10-17-2012

Sussudio,

You're in a rough patch, bro. Combine that with your school not providing what you need, and you've got a perfect storm of circumstances to make you blow up, bigtime.

Take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK.

And yes, Stage III is way smoother than I and II were for me.

For me, not wanting to get laid has taking immense pressure off of me during a rough patch of my life. AM is helping me grow into the man I want to be, without the distractions of pursuing sex. I THANK SHANNON FOR THIS because otherwise I'd be balls-deep in some woman who was available, instead of building the foundation to attract the woman who is right.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-20-2012

(10-17-2012, 10:05 PM)Sean Wrote: Sussudio,

You're in a rough patch, bro. Combine that with your school not providing what you need, and you've got a perfect storm of circumstances to make you blow up, bigtime.

In that case I predict that my "rough patches" will come at regular intervals. Next up: Finals.

Then Midterms/Registration next semester when they try to screw us yet again.

33 days, so it's on to Stage 3.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Sean - 10-20-2012

The rough patches need not coincide with the school antics. I predict that as AM progresses, you'll be less reactive to the school's antics, and more philosophical about it. You know it's coming, so you need not react. Just expect it, and accept it.

(10-20-2012, 07:10 AM)Sean Wrote: The rough patches need not coincide with the school antics. I predict that as AM progresses, you'll be less reactive to the school's antics, and more philosophical about it. You know it's coming, so you need not react. Just expect it, and accept it.

It's a little bit difficult when they EXCEED expectation every time. I am a pessimist by nature, but once I've evaluated a "what's the worst that could happen" I can generally dismiss it and feel better. "Going with the flow", and not mentally preparing myself tends to invite disaster for me. It's kind of like "naming a demon", once it has a name it can be controlled.

However, these MF'ers go with my worst case scenario each time. I say to myself "what's the worst? Aaah, they'd never do that." And then they do. And then they turn around and try to act like they're not f@(&ing us. The tactics eerily match those used by abusive partners in relationships to isolate and control their victims. "You're imagining that." That sort of stuff.

No way in hell any of us would put up with these things in a personal relationship dynamic. If AM works the way it's supposed to, it would force the listener to junk that relationship, and take no prisoners.

On an institutional level though these things are harder to deal with, and they've got us over a barrel. If I jump ship now, and take my money elsewhere it's another 3 years most likely to my degree. (I've got between 1.5 to 2 more years to go, provided that they don't screw with our schedule. Again.) If I switch programs, and stay at this institution I might be adding another half year and $10,000, but I'll also have to eat my heart out every day that I'm doing something I don't want to do, with people I'd rather see impaled and roasted alive. The danger if I stay the course is that they'll never let us graduate and try to block us professionally.

...wah wah boo hoo. I will adapt and overcome, regroup and return from a position of strength to annihilate the opposition.

Dumb bastards.

I almost feel sorry for them.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - Sean - 10-20-2012

Next time, bring lube. Big Grin

(10-20-2012, 08:35 AM)Sean Wrote: Next time, bring lube. Big Grin

If Shannon's subliminals were the only resource I had available to me I might need some.

As is though, I think I'll bring some sand paper for the other guys. Tongue

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-21-2012

Last night during night 2 of Stage 3 I had a sex dream. Which is unusual for me. Waking details are hazy since I let it slip away. When I choose to my dream recall is excellent, but I have to decide to remember it in the morning or my conscious waking thoughts will crowd it out.

I'm in a better mood over the last 2 days, but then again I've also finished with Midterms. I have decided on a course of action regarding my college and the muckitymucks who run it as well, so that could help.

...or maybe it's Stage 3... oooooooh.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-26-2012

I had a whole smorgasbord of stuff going on, can't remember half of what I thought about posting though.

Dreams have been mad wacky. Including one that was a direct pun/metaphor to work on eye contact.

What ever improved mood I had is gone. I've been super pissed and under the weather with a sore throat and fever.

Earlier this week a classmate yelled at me. She's the one who was being all weirdly aggressive when she loaned me that external drive. I was talking to someone else when she took offense to something I said and started yelling at me, I just laughed at her and walked out while she was still talking. (It was break time, and I wanted to be out for my break.) It took an effort not to tell her to STFU and mind her own goddamn business.

I was in the mood for wings yesterday, you'd think that in NYC there'd be a good place for wings. There aren't that many actually. I settled on going to Hooters which has basic unbattered wings. (I am a bit of a buffalo wings purist.) When I got there I was unprepared for the group of mildly attractive women wearing not much. I was surprised to find that I had a difficult time making eye contact. Once I sat down and got talking to my waitress I was fine, actually got her talking quite a bit. I found the waitresses outfits kind of a barrier to interaction, combined with the fact that I know they're on the job. They're there to make money, flirting gets them tips. I was there for the wings. It's also kind of funny to note that although they were okay looking there were really only two there (an indian woman, lord I loves me some desi women) who were as attractive as I usually prefer. None of the other women besides my server so much as smiled at me or even looked in my direction. I realized later that I've got the subliminal "waitress" bonus from WM. Not that it would have occurred to me to bring it, I was there for wings but hey.

I rarely do well at bars or clubs anyway, there's something about them that I dislike. If I'm at a place to drink, I like drinking. If I'm at a place to hang out with friends I'm hanging out with friends, and so on. I seem to do much better being randomly introduced to a woman through whatever circumstance and then things go from there.

...that's about all I've got today. Time to deal with the nightmarish reality that is my grad degree.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-27-2012

Went to a BBQ joint I frequent sometimes, and had no trouble making eye contact with anyone including the hot Guyanese hostess who flirted up a storm with me. Amazing what a few extra inches of fabric can do.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-29-2012

Walking around in the hurricane I met a very nice young lady from Luxebourg. We chatted while watching the Hudson river swell and rise from a terrace in a park over looking the river.

Probably should have invited her up for a drink...

...it's nice when they're that obviously interested.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-29-2012

One should never underestimate the effect of having the proper sound track. (Y'know, besides the subliminal one.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHWrnifntw&feature=related

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 10-31-2012

feelin' lower than a rattle snake's droopin' sac.

Should probably remember to eat something and hydrate.

RE: Journal of a Rocket Surgeon - DarthSussudio - 11-02-2012

As usual I've got 99 problems, and updating this journal isn't one of them.

I also have had plenty of time to go for walks with the transit issues we're having here in NYC right now, which has given me lots of time to think and reflect. I often come up with stuff I think about posting here, but then I walk another 30 block, and have another 16 adventures and forget about what I wanted to share. Should jot it down in a note book or something.

...I have forgotten to eat again as well.

Hope you are all in safe places.