Subliminal Talk
subs through music - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: subs through music (/Thread-subs-through-music)

Pages: 1 2

subs through music - Yuri - 09-22-2012

can these subs be used through music? i believe they already are being used (i dont mean shannon's subs) i mean in the music industry in general i have already heard of frequencies that alter the mood through the radio so basicly theres a chance theres subs being tagged in? this is huge being brain/thought altered without even knowing, i know this happens regularly through media and advertising and music itself can change our thinking but im just trying to see how big this could get, i believe the bigger question is what are they being altered to? and why? i mean i already see society going down the drain in a way.
thoughts?

RE: subs through music - the.dude - 09-22-2012

i have the same question and curiosity . . . Waiting for the replies . .

RE: subs through music - Sean - 09-22-2012

This whole thing is reminding me of the movie "They Live"

Shannon can comment better than I, but I think the radio is a crappy medium for transmitting subliminals. As far as whether they're already being used, it's hard to believe they could pull it off without someone whistleblowing. It seems far to complicated to manage without something getting out to the public.

Suppose "they" are. What is one to do about it? Stop listening to music? Unlikely. Without a way to detect them, we don't even know they're there. Once detected, how to counter them?

RE: subs through music - ssh - 09-23-2012

I was watching a documentary on TV which dealt with Mind control. It showed different levels and the evolution of mind control techniques. The U.S. Air Force, particularly, was interested in this in the past and I believe in the present too. They preformed various experiments for mind control and the recent one was what they called the 'HAARP'. There are many speculations about HAARP. Some say it is used to make changes in the ionosphere which could trigger changes in the weather conditions or even trigger an earth quack. Others criticize that it could be used for bombarding people with mind-controlling radio waves.

RE: subs through music - Sean - 09-23-2012

Earth Quack. Sounds like me after Chili Night. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: subs through music - Shannon - 09-26-2012

As far as I know, radio doesn't broadcast the right audio frequencies for reproducing ultrasonics, but I could be mistaken. Masked is possible, but you won't be able to detect them if they don't want you to. What to do about it if "they" are putting subs in music? The only thing you can do is stop exposing yourself.

RE: subs through music - Sean - 09-26-2012

I stopped exposing myself after I turned three years old. Oh wait, you meant something else.

Given the pervasiveness of pre-recorded music in our culture, broadcast or local, I strongly doubt that we could reduce our exposure to the point of being free of the influence of what was packaged in there. And if we did, we would be cutting ourselves off from other people to a great extent. Given that humans are so very social/tribal, the isolation would lead many to the conclusion that it's better to conform with the herd.

It's interesting, and one could go bonkers with theorizing conspiracies, if one allowed it. I think I'll focus on AM5 and sticking to what I have evidence to support.

RE: subs through music - Yuri - 09-26-2012

hmm interesting point sean, so basically your saying its better to go with the herd for social acceptance than draw back from something that like that,

shannon i meant through media in general not just the radio there is a million ways to listen to a song other than the radio, that can handle ultrasonic frequency and as u said if they dont want it to be detected it wont be, my main concern is the way society consciousnesses has been shifting regularly and lately it looks more directed, what is the aim behind it is my biggest question, how to be avoided though through media at least is fairly obvious which is get loss exposure etc as u mentioned,

ssh that looks very interesting il look into it.

RE: subs through music - Shannon - 09-27-2012

(09-26-2012, 10:34 PM)biakoia Wrote: hmm interesting point sean, so basically your saying its better to go with the herd for social acceptance than draw back from something that like that,

shannon i meant through media in general not just the radio there is a million ways to listen to a song other than the radio, that can handle ultrasonic frequency and as u said if they dont want it to be detected it wont be, my main concern is the way society consciousnesses has been shifting regularly and lately it looks more directed, what is the aim behind it is my biggest question, how to be avoided though through media at least is fairly obvious which is get loss exposure etc as u mentioned,

ssh that looks very interesting il look into it.

Ultrasonics would not be suitable for the majority of media. It shows up like a Christmas tree in analysis. But masked is impossible to detect, if you balance it right.

Given the power that subliminals have, and the strong tendency for humans to be self serving, I would say that if there were subliminals in pervasive use in the media, it would be to shape the thinking of the masses in order to control their movements and actions. But given what I know about subliminals, I would say it seems unlikely to me that it is being used in that way on a large scale, or effectively if it is, because it is in general a much more complex challenge than people are willing to accept that it is, this "brainwashing through subliminals". I personally do not believe that government agencies are competent enough to manage it. If they had people who knew how to make the subs properly.

RE: subs through music - Sean - 09-27-2012

B, that's not quite what I was saying. I'm just outlining the factors I see in withdrawing from music altogether. What is better or worse is up to each individual to decide.

RE: subs through music - the.dude - 09-27-2012

some spiritual organizations might be using it i think . . Because i saw few people drawn to that groups without reason and become a permanent member . .

RE: subs through music - Shannon - 10-01-2012

This is not the place to be discussing spiritual organizations, lest we step over the bounds and destroy the tranquility that exists on this forum.

RE: subs through music - ssh - 10-01-2012

Yeah I agree with Shannon, this isn't the place to discuss about spiritual organizations.
Shannon, I have a question, compared to masked ones are subs produced in ultrasonics easy to create?

RE: subs through music - Shannon - 10-08-2012

(10-01-2012, 07:20 PM)ssh Wrote: Yeah I agree with Shannon, this isn't the place to discuss about spiritual organizations.
Shannon, I have a question, compared to masked ones are subs produced in ultrasonics easy to create?

Anything is easy once you've done it a million times. Smile

They require a lot more steps to build, and the steps tend to be more specific, intricate and complex. Of course that depends entirely on how high quality you want the results to be. There are ways to make them that seem pretty easy, but the quality of the resulting audio and subliminal is inferior in almost every case.