Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 02-28-2018

So a few more little things going on. The hunger is real... just can't seem to eat enough to fill me up and am also finding I'm drinking a lot more water as well.

Also within about 5 minutes of starting my loop tonight the girl from a few weeks back starts messaging and keeps messaging steadily getting more suggestive, she never usually messages more than once or twice a week (even though there is a huge amount of chemistry when we are together). Interestingly they also stopped almost the same time as my loop finished. Also had this other girl from tinder messaging me and it quite quickly got onto a conversation about us meeting peoples needs and that she wouldn't say no to dating but that's not what she is after right now, she was pretty cute to. The conversations seemed to flow easily and when I suggested meeting up she was all for it.

The heat is definitely there and it's sticking around after I have finished my loop so far. I'm wondering if this layer of resistance is starting to be worked through. I've also noticed some anger popping up here and there as well as guys testing me and women being more compliant and apologetic.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - 4Kingdoms - 02-28-2018

(02-28-2018, 12:51 AM)Magnus Wrote: I've also noticed some anger popping up here and there as well as guys testing me and women being more compliant and apologetic.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-DMSI-3-2-journal-A-Smuggler-s-tale-?pid=191375#pid191375
(02-27-2018, 04:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Every time I have seen someone really start executing like crazy, they went through the "rage against the machine" response first. The only exception is me.

Keep going.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-02-2018

The last couple of days have been filled with a bit of anxiety, just couldn't put my finger on what was causing it. The girl from the other week was messaging a lot more than usual and then suddenly stopped which was interesting as well.

Last night went out to a bar walked in and one of the bartenders (who is pretty cute) come up to me and asked if I had lost some weight and said I was looking really good, we usually just say a casual "Hi" and that's about it. Later on in the night was heading into a shop and started chatting to this girl who was behind me in line (again not something I usually do). Ended up heading back to a friends place with the friend I was out with and after we had been there for a while she said "I've got something to tell you but it might be a bit embarrassing and awkward. I thought that me and you Magnus would end up together a while back" the time she was referring to was when I was on DMSI last year, she sounded quite disappointed when she said it to. Later on in the night someone showed up that I knew from high school, this guy and me never really talked or got along that well but he was very chummy towards me last night and by the end of the night was saying we should catch up more often.

Onto the dreams, I switched back over to ultrasonic last night from the hybrid and had a dream where I was glowing, I could both feel and see this gold aura surrounding me and it was very strong and intense. I was walking up the road and every single girl that passed would do and double take and then turn their heads to check me out as they went past. Quite different to the dreams on previous nights which had been very intense and bordering on terrifying. Woke up today with next to no anxiety and feeling quite relaxed and at peace.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-04-2018

The last couple of days have been quite a different feel. Been feeling quite flat neither good nor bad but almost a zen like state where I'm quite relaxed with a quiet self assurance that everything is going to be OK. Been speaking a lot less than usual and also smiling a lot less than usual, neediness is definitely down as well and I'm feeling less attracted to the girl from the other week almost feeling like she needs to work for it more. Have been feeling unusually tired the last few days as well even though I have been getting enough sleep.

Nothing from an external perspective but then again haven't been out and about a huge amount the last few days. There has still been dreams going on though, last night I had this dream where I was at a party (in a bed room) and was just lying on a bed keeping to myself in quiet contemplation and this cute Asian girl came up and sat next to me and started asking me what I was doing. After a while she (for some reason) said we have to hook up and that's exactly what we did and then things progressed from there. So while there's nothing external the dreams are positive and a sign something is happening.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-06-2018

So resistance has set in and it's the sort of resistance I usually get stuck on and can't get past.

I'm feeling very flat, not depressed type flat just emotionless almost like the day is just mechanical. I'm still able to talk to people and go about my day normally it just feels rather like a state of apathy. It's almost as if my subconscious has said a giant "**** you" and stubbornly turned it's back and hid away.

Will be interesting to see if this will pass because in the past when this has come around it's stuck until I've stopped the sub.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - ichigo - 03-07-2018

Hey Magnus,

I'm currently running AM6, and I'm planning to run either WM or DMSI after.

I'm thinking WM because I'm looking to be more relaxed, more social and more attractive, without feeling the need to cheat on my current girlfriend (WM has scripting for monogamous relationships).

Now it's been a while since you ran WM, could you tell me how much, if any, of the changes you felt have stuck with you permanently? And would you recommend WM, or would you say it's better to go with DMSI now just because of the difference in power?

Cheers man.

Edit: Oh yeah, and how exhausting did you find running WM in comparison to DMSI? With DMSI and AM6 I can find it hard to articulate and speak properly, did you find the same with WM?

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-08-2018

Hey Ichigo,

Have a few things stick around since WM
* lost a lot of weight during WM and got in shape that's stuck around and while I've gone up and down a bit have mostly stayed in good shape and never came anywhere near the size before I started it
* Had my first ONS on WM and have had a number since then my main thing now is most of them are 4s or 5s so I want 7s or 8s hence DMSI
* Work - I facilitate large workshops of 100+ people now before WM days I was scared of talking in front of 5 people. I feel WM was one Of The catalysts for this but it has taken a number of years to get there

Those are the main things as for power I feel DMSI is starting to cut through more resistance for me and feel less tired than WM on it (still get days when Im really tired though).

Hopefully that all helps a bit

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-08-2018

So didn't manage to get my loop in last night due to circumstances beyond my control.

Woke up today feeling like life is beautiful and seeing the beauty in it everywhere. Feeling a lot freer and loving music today. A few minor external results but feeling very content within myself, neediness is almost at an all time low as well. Noticed these feelings starting to come on yesterday as well. To early to say that this version has definitely cut through the resistance but it is starting to look more promising.

Did have the girl from work that I talked about a while back try to get me into her house again but said No without even a send thought. Also haven't heard from the girl I have been dating the last few weeks but thoughts have been popping into my head around being to high value for her and so there is zero desire to make any effort or message her. Have noticed people being a lot nicer to me the last couple of days and a few looks here and there.

Muscle definition is starting to kick in as well and even though I haven't been eating particularly well and have been eating a lot abs are starting to peer through

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - ichigo - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 11:05 AM)Magnus Wrote: Hey Ichigo,

Have a few things stick around since WM
* lost a lot of weight during WM and got in shape that's stuck around and while I've gone up and down a bit have mostly stayed in good shape and never came anywhere near the size before I started it
* Had my first ONS on WM and have had a number since then my main thing now is most of them are 4s or 5s so I want 7s or 8s hence DMSI
* Work - I facilitate large workshops of 100+ people now before WM days I was scared of talking in front of 5 people. I feel WM was one Of The catalysts for this but it has taken a number of years to get there

Those are the main things as for power I feel DMSI is starting to cut through more resistance for me and feel less tired than WM on it (still get days when Im really tired though).

Hopefully that all helps a bit

Thanks Magnus. How about the getting over social anxiety and feeling more relaxed in public, did that stick around once you finished the sub? Or would you say DMSI is more powerful for that?

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-09-2018

The roller coaster ride continuous. Woke up feeling quite angry and frustrated but at the same time feeling a sense of inner power, this has lead to me wanting to get s*** sorted out. Massive cleanup and a desire to develop some good habits (gym, reading/learning etc) and not just sit around. Have noticed my mum has been trying to pull me down as much as possible today "your brother is married why aren't you", "your other brother has his own business what are you doing with your life" (I have a relatively high powered career dealing with executives all day and earn a pretty good six figure salary) , "so and so own a house why don't you" and so on. I just walked away and didn't argue, don't have time for that sort of negativity in my life. I've noticed in the past she has done this whenever she has sensed I'm changing and she doesn't have the same grip of control so this is definitely a good sign. Have not heard from the girl from the other week and have zero desire still to contact her, have also not been noticing any external results today but that may be just due to the fact I'm angry and frustrated.

With WM found it was quite different it pushed me to be social even though I felt some anxiety, I remember going away to Bali not long after finishing and was able to develop some great friendships there with people I had never met before (I only knew one person in our group) and even though I felt anxiety to a degree socializing just happened anyway and felt way more natural and real and full of passion if that makes sense. The socializing side has grown a lot since WM and can now have small talk with random strangers with no anxiety what so ever and without alcohol, still struggle with the developing friendships part but I am hoping that will come more over time. DMSI I've found is quite different so far I'm starting to feel less anxiety but at the same time I don't talk so much because I feel no need to.

On to the rest of the day. Ended up having a chat to my mum later on in the day and she was being overly nice a lot more so than usual, wonder if she was just testing my new resolve earlier. Ended up heading out for a meal at a place I know the manager at for lunch, walked in and he greeted me all buddy buddy like much more than just his usual hi. Once I ordered my meal he said "grab a drink on me", have never had that happen before with him in the many times I have been in there.

Later on in the day ended up heading to my brothers place for a visit and bumped into a guy that he lives with there. We usually just say a casual "hi" to each other and pass on by, this time he ended up chatting away for about 5 minutes or so asking what I had been up to and so on.

Then went off to the gym (and this is where things get bizarre). I arrived at the gym and was the only one there (which I love as I can just crack on with my workout), when I got in didn't notice any PT's or staff around. I usually go to the gym and get in my own zone and focus completely on my workout without taking notice of anyone else. So after about 5 minutes or so I had a look around and noticed this PT walking past in just a shirt with her ass hanging out bare. This is when I did a double take, I have never seen any PT walking around half naked (she's a sold 8 in amazing shape) before and wouldn't have believed it if someone had told me the same story. That's when I noticed all she was wearing was a T-Shirt (with no bra on) and a tiny little g-string (not sure what you call it outside of my country) but basically it barely covered her p***** and ass crack. She saw me waved hi and then continued cleaning equipment. She continued to walk back and forward about 5 times during my workout. I'm pretty sure that isn't normal in a gym or at least I've never seen it and I was the only other person in the gym the entire time.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Blacksheep - 03-09-2018

(....)

Seems like something might be starting to happen even if it is just in small snippets, I'm hoping it builds more and more because things like what happened today don't happen to me at all. On the online front have played around on tinder for quite a long time now and have found that whenever I match with anyone over a 5 they are either just after attention or are fake, well for possibly the first time ever matched with a girl that is a 7 or possibly an 8 and she is genuine. We have a few mutual friends and have been chatting away. All of these little things start to reinforce the high value and abundance mindset, I'm hoping after a while this just becomes a self perpetuating cycle.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Magnus - 03-12-2018

Resistance has kicked back in for now. Feel like I'm being dragged kicking and screaming to where the program wants me to go, I've got this view of the future but at the same time got things to let go of from the past but don't know what they are.

Have noticed the quality of my work has decreased and definitely not as switched on as I usually am.

Shit testing has increased both by guys and girls but only with people I know, others I don't know are overly friendly. No other external results yet but I'm hoping this phase of resistance passes over relatively quickly