Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-11-2016

Day 6. Bit of a rollercoaster morning resistance is not great but nothing like AM5 but I know I'm very different from when I did that. Broke it off with the ex for now as I had a lot coming up, whe said she needed space but wanted to message still, I said I wanted to be alone for now. Auto pilot goes on and off sometimes it's really on form other times it's the opposite. Same with people's reactions sometimes very much treating me as high value other times complete ghosting. Girl at the coffee shop who I find very attractive seems to be responding a but asking more questions and seems more cherry.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-13-2016

Day 8. After a couple of days of some serious resistance I cut down to 4 loops and I'm feeling a lot better this morning. Still nothing seriously noticeable in fact it seems that there is less external results than in the first few days. My only guess is the healing module is working away. It feels like a long time since I started DMSI even though it's only been 8 days it feels like a month.

Tinder girl is still wanting to talk all the time and hearing from my ex a bit but I'm starting to care less about it.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-13-2016

One more thing to note I find myself really questioning rejection. Thoughts pop up like does rejection really mean there is something wrong with me or I have done something wrong or is it just a misalignment of what two people want

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-15-2016

Resistance is crazy at the moment feeling really depressed and strongly considering stopping DMSI as its interfering a lot with my day to day function.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-24-2016

So unfortunately had to stop DMSI as the resistance was just to strong it was having a massive impact on both my work and life. In saying that it was definitely starting to work and I will be trying DMSI 3.0 when that comes out as well. Will be switching back to E2 till it does in a few days.

I've noticed a few things happening since I stopped DMSI though. Went to the mall earlier and there was no anxiety, no thoughts about what other people were thinking about me, nothing.

Finally managed to go out the other night for the first time since starting DMSI. Women were reacting but non that I was attracted to. Me and a friend were chatting to a women (Late 30's) and he was doing all the work teasing her and so on, he usually draws women in pretty well. I was doing nothing hardly talking to her then she says to me "You are so unbelievably sexy, those eye's they just scream come and f**k me". This was followed by her repeating this every few minutes, then saying "I would love to f**k you but my boyfriend would not like it at all". This all ended when tinder girl showed up, she had somehow tracked down where I was out at and drove there.

She is becoming very needy and always wants to have sex. Unfortunately again I'm not very attracted to her, there is no shortage of girls while on DMSI (currently got 3 that are happy to be friends with benefits and all know about each other). The one downside is currently none I am attracted to. Will be interesting to see what happens on DMSI 3.0 when it comes out and if I am able to work through the resistance.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - maxx55 - 09-24-2016

I'm surprised to see that you stopped DMSI due to extreme resistance, but want to go back to E2. I know the kind of resistance I've had to deal with on E2 and surely hope I don't have to deal with anything close to it on DMSI.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 09-24-2016

For me the resistance was a lot worse on DMSI but I suspect it was all from the healing module when it comes to women that's where most of my issues stem from so I did expect it to be bad. Resistance on E2 for me was fairly minimal but DMSI had more of an impact in a much shorter time frame. Looking back was quite literally reality bending. I'm sure as further developments go on the resistance will get less serve.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - RTBoss - 09-25-2016

I agree. I thought E2 was a rollercoaster, until this subliminal. DMSI is so much more targeted, and with an issue that affects men very deeply I wager.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 01-27-2017

So have been listening to DMSI 3.01A since it came out. Took me a bit to find my ideal volume but eventually found it to be 3/15 on my phone with my phone sitting on my bedside table at night. I've missed about a week in total since it came out due to various days I couldn't listen.

So now on to what I have noticed
* At work everyone is a lot more respectful and when I speak (I speak in front of Board of Directors and CEO's a bit as well) people shut up and listen
* Everyone is very friendly with me and people tend to start random conversations with me
* I'm very good at my job but this has just taken it to a new level (ties back into that respect as well). I'm viewed by people as being even more competent at my job than in the past
* I've got a few friends starting to ask why I hang out with them. They keep saying "you are way cooler and better than us" (this still makes me feel a bit awkward)
* I seem to be moving toward being more spontaneous and free flowing with life

Now to the women side
* I had my ex contact me after a few weeks of being on it, late night message wanting to catch up. Immediately cut that one off didn't want to go back there.
* Seem to be building up an abundance mentality, less tied to outcomes
* Have had a girl at work trying to get me alone for a bit now, since about 4 weeks into it. She's no my type so have been brushing her off
* A few of the girls at the cafe below work have been flirting away
* Haven't had much of a chance to go out lately because I've been so busy but did go out last friday night. Had one older woman grab me on the dance floor and start hooking up with me, pushed her off and told her "no" but she kept trying. Hooked up with another attractive older woman that same night.
* Seems to be mostly older women interested although that may be because they are being more blatant about it. Have had a few very attractive younger women start conversations with me
* Still am yet to have sex on this yet but in saying that I've been a lot more picky than I used to be

That's about it for now, looking forward to the next release and will continue running the healing & clearing version. I believe it's been a slow and steady process of change and I still need a while to clear out more.

Edit: forgot to say for the first time ever once I found the right volume resistance has been extremely low and this is now the longest I've run a single stage sub and I can't see myself needing to stop

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 03-06-2017

Just noting down that I started DMSI 3.1 2 days ago. Had a 4 week break in between versions. Plan to do one month on A then try switching to B.

Have noticed I'm tired and angry in the mornings so far but communication skills have improved again and words are flowing as they were on 3.0.1

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Shannon - 03-06-2017

Volume requirements may change on this one. Pay attention for that.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 03-07-2017

Thanks Shannon. Anger seems to have passed this morning so seems like it may have been some resistance, got to say though overcoming resistance has been much smoother in the last two versions than previous which is awesome.

VIP effect is starting to come back in to play

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 03-12-2017

So been listening for a bit over a week and have hooked up with two different girls. Unfortunately neither are very attractive, I'm thinking I may need to lose some weight before DMSI becomes hugely effective. The strange thing is that both are either my age or younger, this is something that wasn't happening in previous versions where they were all much older. They both seemed hesitant to have sex without seeing each other a few times first though

VIP effect continues but much more pronounced. Get a fair number of smiles from girls and interest is up on Tinder, I don't really use tinder to hook up but more to judge interest. I find a stark difference in interest between when I am on and when I am off DMSI.

Also had the random call from my ex after a few days of using DMSI. This has happened with every new version and I wonder if its because she is the easiest girl for me to have sex with that I find very sexually attractive. It dies away as quick as it comes round though because I really do not want to go back there.

Anyway that's about it for now, hard to tell what internal changes are going on at the moment. I just know there is some going on but the resistance is very minimal.

RE: Journey to social greatness + E2 + DMSI - Magnus - 04-13-2017

Still listening to version A have missed the odd day but been pretty consistent for about 40 days. It has definitely been ruff different to others though, there hasn't been much depression just lots of anger especially around work and my role there. Have started to question my direction in life a bit as well. My ex has also started to get in contact again a lot so I suspect there is more healing to do there

As for external results have noticed more girls greeting me and tinder matches have picked up. Also had sex last night for the first time on this version.

Edit: have also had a pull towards a book called journey from abandonment to healing so suspect there is some issues being worked on there