Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness - ShanghaiKiwi - 02-10-2013

(02-01-2013, 02:15 PM)jimbobday Wrote: She was talking about moving back from Auzzie to NZ just to be with me and so on. I managed to be very straight up in saying that I wasn't looking for a relationship and was just after having fun at the moment

Good on ya mate. It wouldn't be fair to let her migrate, only to be hurt later. I almost chased a girl to Korea when I was single, good thing she dumped me before I got there really. Then I found a Chinese girl, got married, and have been living in Shanghai for 2 years - but I'll be moving back to NZ soon, kind of excited about that. But my point is, you did the right thing for her sake.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 02-11-2013

Quote:I've been testing TUW-P18-NN a fair bit lately and lets just say the results are interesting. I'll be posting a report or two on it in the coming week but I have noticed that in general all people both men and women just want to talk for longer. There's subtle signs of attraction from women but people in general just keep asking me questions.

People do that because they're attracted for a couple reasons, and they're not sure how to deal. Men are attracted because they sense you are the one who has access to all the women... women do it because they, too, sense that, and they want to give you an excuse to pick them up. I see that effect quite a bit.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 02-15-2013

(02-11-2013, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I've been testing TUW-P18-NN a fair bit lately and lets just say the results are interesting. I'll be posting a report or two on it in the coming week but I have noticed that in general all people both men and women just want to talk for longer. There's subtle signs of attraction from women but people in general just keep asking me questions.

People do that because they're attracted for a couple reasons, and they're not sure how to deal. Men are attracted because they sense you are the one who has access to all the women... women do it because they, too, sense that, and they want to give you an excuse to pick them up. I see that effect quite a bit.

Thanks Shannon that makes sense and seems to go along with all my testing results so far of TUW-P18-NN. Its now become my favorite to test because I find it helps me to break down social barriers that I still have a little trouble with. I've actually found its helped me to be a little more talkative as well.

So I've noticed a few more changes crop up. I've noticed I've lost some of my jealousy, I usually get very jealous of my brother because of his circle of friends and ease at making them as well as being the leader. Last night I was out with him as some of my friends from highschool were as well. People were talking to me about me and the amount of respect they have for him and how hes honest and so on. This time instead of feeling jealous I felt pride in calling him my brother and instead of trying to boost myself up by making up lies to make myself seem "better" I was just able to casually chat with them about my brother. This was a huge but subtle change and ties in with not boosting my own ego through over exaggeration or straight lies. I was just able to be honest.

A few of the guys at the party I went to used to bully me at high school and its bizarre how that dynamic has changed I had one that just wouldn't talk to me and another that was kissing my ass per say. It was actually a real turn off and I didn't much feel like talking to him. I have organised to catch up with a couple of the guys from high school as well.

I've found I've been more honest and not caring so much what people think. For example this girl I was talking to last night knows my sister and I was talking to her about how my sister comes to me and we have chats about guys and I give her advice. Before I would have been way to embarrassed to say that to any girl let alone a good looking one because it wasn't "cool" enough. The girl from auzzie is now a FWB whenever she comes over to NZ. I set my rules down straight off the bat and i'm glad I did rather than lead her along like I would have done in the past. The dynamic is so different now as well, I get messages like 'You better not have a girlfriend when I come over as I really want to have some fun with you'. In the past I would have kept things secretive or kept it like that for a week then broke into relationship mode but now i'm sticking to my guns.

Lastly and most importantly I've become more emotionally stable. The highs aren't so high and the lows aren't so low, I'm a lot more balanced and at peace within myself. This for me is a big one and i'm not sure if its from the sub or the diet as I have dramatically changed my diet for the last month and diet can have a huge impact on mood.

Edit: I'm also getting a little scared around my next run through of AM, I'm afraid that it may take away the leaps forward in socializing that I have made and push me back in to a hermit like state. Even though AM's still a good 6 months away (I'm going to run overcome guilt, fear and shame first) It still sits in the back of my mind at times

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 02-15-2013

You can't beat a man with the balls to be flat honest and say what he thinks, and ask for what he wants.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Spiral - 02-15-2013

Definitly, and Jim, AM will help you further on your journey. After my first run of SM I was the same way about AM but I knew I had to run it. I was unhappy for some time because of this though. Soon enough I realized it was the best thing to do.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 02-19-2013

Thanks guys.

So the further i'm getting into WM the more i'm wanting to get free of the rat race and get out and be able to be able to live my life. I've been reading the millionaire fastlane and its good. The further I read it the more determined I become to really start living life a different way.

I remember when I was younger I had all these dreams of one day being wealthy, I had the determination to do it and set out on some business ventures that made me a bit of money at a very young age. I also saved religiously and made smart investments. Somewhere along the line I lost this and its time for me to take control and get it back. I got into the mindset of oh my parents are wealthy so I will just get a big inheritance but that just doesn't cut it for me, its something I want to do for myself.

I feel through AM and WM I've become more determined within myself to achieve my goals and stick to things no matter what. This shows through in my complete determination to lose weight and even though some people have given me grief about I've stuck to it and not given up and I feel I can do the same when it comes to anything now. It's just going to be a matter of getting the tools and knowledge and beliefs I need that lead to becoming wealthy and I believe that the millionaire fastlane may just deliver some of that.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 02-19-2013

There's nothing that's impossible to the person who's unstoppable because of absolute refusal to accept anything less than complete success in achieving their boldest dreams. Only fear stands in the way, and fear is a shadow on the wall trying to make an ant look bigger than a mountain.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 02-22-2013

Thanks Shannon and that's very true. I actually have AM and for some strange reason WM for helping me get some of that absolute refusal to achieve nothing less and to work through and learn from failure.

Its been interesting starting to uncover some of the false beliefs around money as well. Reading through Ben and Andrews comments in the million fastlane thread helped with that. I used to believe that people wouldn't like me if I had money. I actually got to the point where I wouldn't invite certain people around to my parents place when I was younger because I was afraid they wouldn't like me. On the other end of the spectrum I also believed people would try use me for money. I also learned even when I was younger I gave up to easily and that is why the business ventures I did pursue weren't nearly as profitable as they could have been.

I remember when I was 15 starting an importation business importing 'Spinner' mag wheels. There was a market here for them at the time as no one else was tapping into it and providing people with them. I remember when the first person in the country got them and I had mates saying I wish I could get some of those. So I found an exporter on alibaba and starting importing them at a price that was affordable. I gradually upped the number I ordered with each shipment as demand and our presence in the market grew. The issue came when we got a botched shipment and couldn't get a hold of the exporter. Instead of searching for a different exporter and doing more thorough checks on the exporting I gave up and went on my way with the left over money even though the market was still there. I gave up and the first sign of failure instead of persevering.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 02-22-2013

As my signature says... failure is the path of least persistence.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 02-23-2013

Couldn't agree more and that is something I will need to keep coming back to time and time again now.

So last night something clicked in a business sense, my ignorance to how I saw the book fastlane millionaire was apparent and so were the ways in which I viewed business. So I can now say I didn't understand the book before but now am starting to. It logically seemed like "common sense" but that's because I was missing another level in it.

I now have a partial business plan drawn up which has the possibility to affect millions and addresses a real need. I'm meeting up with my new business partner tomorrow to draw up story boards and get everything nutted out as well as start to formulate the basis for potential patents. We will be starting small and scaling though but it has all the requirements to create a business that can produce a passive income. I'm going to do some research VC in my country to get this thing up and running.

I just have to watch this doesn't turn into to much of an obsession but it may well be my obsessive nature which I can use to my advantage to push through hard times.

It is weird timing all this talking about business and this opportunity literally hits me in the face.

I realize this journal has gone off in a bit of a tangent from WM but then so have my ambitions and my road ahead.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-02-2013

So I decided to go out last night to give myself a break from working and Shannon it still amazes me the changes that I have made with the help of your subs. Stuff that used to seem like such large unimaginable feats are almost second nature now. While I do still have some anxiety around really good looking women, most I can quite easily talk to and feel completely comfortable with.

Last night I had a friend who had a club opening so I headed out to that. I was a little uncomfortable at first as it had been a long time since I had been to a club but that soon faded and as soon as it did things changed people became a lot more accepting of me and had a tendency to want to include me in everything. I can understand now the jam that people get themselves into around neediness. They need validation and people won't give it so they try harder to get it which makes people give them less validation, this was the spiral I used to get myself into. Then now that I validate my self the neediness is gone and people want to give me validation even though I don't need it.

We ended up leaving that club and going to another. I found myself chatting away to a lot more random people than I would have in the past and just relaxing and flowing with it like it was no big deal. I then met this group of girls and started chatting away with them for 10 minutes or so before pulling them up for a dance, after about 5 minutes of dancing I started hooking up with one of them . It seemed effortless and unplanned and very much in the moment. 5 minutes later or so they decided they wanted to go home and the girl I was hooking up with grabs my hand and just say "You're coming home with me" I tease her a little and we laugh then jump into a taxi. This is the first time I have ever gone home with a girl from a club and it all happened in under 30 minutes. Before even hooking up with a girl in a club seemed like a major deal and now it just is what it is, some harmless fun.

So on the business front, I've been really enjoying the learning to code an android app. I've done a little Java in the past but the way its set out is quite different so its been keeping my mind a buzz and I'm finding more and more I actually have to force myself to take time away from the project to get a balance in life. I've got my first few views done and have decided that I'll use a cloud based MySQL server coupled with a light weight web service layer. I'm liking these days how I keep going even when things get tough.

On the weight front. I'm losing a little to much per week at the moment. I've been losing on average 3-4 pound a week for the last 2 weeks. While I'm still building muscle as the weights I'm lifting are steadily increasing, I do have some concerns it may possibly be water retention. I'm going to watch my water intake for the next few weeks just to make sure I'm getting in enough.

Edit: ive also been talking to a few people about the app im building and its interesting to hear how it could save them alot of time. Discussing it with people has really provided some great feedback on what else can be added or improved upon

RE: Journey to social greatness - Roy - 03-02-2013

I'm impressed.Great results.

RE: Journey to social greatness - HMoody - 03-02-2013

Awesome results with club hookup! It's gonna be amazing to run WM 2 after I finish up my current queue and a second run of AM. Definitely following your journal in the meantime.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-06-2013

Thanks guys,

A lot has changed in stage 5 and i'm still loving the results. There's been a lot of fear that's been let go of and it is so freeing. I feel like I can deal with situations and change a lot easier now and without any anxiety. To be honest I'm going to miss stage 5 when I finish it at the end of the week.

So I have a cold but still went out last night as it was a good friends going away party. Even though I had a cold my general social skills have drastically improved and within 30 minutes I was comfortable with everyone there most of which I had never met. Things of note from last night.

* I was able to walk up to a group of girls and start chatting in front of everyone that I was with last night and be totally unattached to the outcome. This is a far cry from not being able to do it without anyone around in the past
* I ended up hooking up with a slightly older very successful lady and articulate lady. She had a very high sense of self confidence and self esteem. She didn't physically tell me she wanted to sleep with me but I knew by her actions that she did. I went home instead so I could rest up and get past this cold so it doesn't hold me back from working on my business

I hadn't been taking notice of women for a while but now that I do I notice a lot more have started smiling including some very attractive women and also that they quite freely start talking to me at times.

Getting a vast lot of fear and social anxiety out of the way has really started to compound results and has made life a whole lot easier and less stressful. I have now got more on my plate than I did a year ago but feel a lot less stressed. Something major has clicked in this stage which flowed through and made for a lot of other changes

Edit: Oh I also realised I haven't watched TV or played any games in almost a month.