Subliminal Talk
Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Pat-s-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-17-2013

You are certainly not alone in that.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 02-01-2013

I'm into stage 6 of AM5. Other than work I haven't been very socially active because I've been focused on fixing up my place. But I do have a couple interesting things to report. In a conversation with a coworker he described me as a natural leader, I'm not sure that would have been true a few years ago and I'm going to chalk up a lot of that to my two runs of AM. My eye contact with others has been amazing. Also, I had one girl tell me she wouldn't date me because I was a little too cocky and confident. That wasn't an ideal thing to hear because I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant to people, but I'm not sure how much stock to put into it since she in previous conversations said she is only attracted to "broken birds" that need saving. Even if I've overshot the mark a little bit, cocky/confident is not how people would described me as a kid, so its improvementWink

My crazy dreams have slowed down so I'm thinking I'm acclimating to the AM and OFGS combo. I'm thinking after AM is done I'll do a month of OFGS by itself and for more time each day to fully cement it.

Now I just need to decide what is next. I have to admit I'm struggling with this one a little bit. My goal has been to go into WM but my perspective has shifted on AM to really just getting my life together independent of women. Over the past few years, I've been working a day job and spending my weekends working on a side business venture that I'm much more excited about. So far I haven't been able to reach the critical threshold of clients I need to make the jump into only doing my business venture. But at some point I'm going to need to take that leap of faith and go for it. Buying the house put me in some debt thats going to take time to get out of, but the house purchase was also part of the plan because while it puts me in short term debt, in the long run it will provide me more financial freedom because I'll be able to live on less. So, while I'm not certain I will even qualify, I am tempted by BAMM. Being a millionaire per se was never something I really thought about. I just want to be financially independent and secure and get my business going successfully. Not being as stupid with money would also be a big plus, as I seem to have learned all of my fathers bad habits with money. Thoughts?

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-01-2013

You answered your own question.

Me: BAMM 2.0 is for people who want to me multi-millionaires so bad they'll get there regardless of whether they use it, and will do whatever it takes to get there, including slogging through the swamp of hard work and challenge that surrounds the goal.

You: "...I am tempted by BAMM. Being a millionaire per se was never something I really thought about. I just want to be financially independent and secure and get my business going successfully. Not being as stupid with money would also be a big plus, as I seem to have learned all of my fathers bad habits with money. Thoughts?"

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 02-03-2013

Ok, I considered it an option because if you replace the word "millionaire" with "financial freedom, security, and abundance" that would be something I would and do strive for with hard work every day. The word millionaire has no emotional charge for me.

I'll take your advice and move on to something else in my quieu.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-03-2013

Now you seem to be contradicting yourself. A millionaire has "financial freedom, security, and abundance". If you're willing to strive for that with hard work every day, then you want it badly enough. But now you're going to move on to something else in your queue, which says you don't want it badly enough. I guess that's two votes for don't.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 02-03-2013

I was merely trying to be respectful to you and your thoughts. But this conversation has clarified my thoughts. I will succeed at my goal with or without this program. I respect your opinion but do not need it, but apparantly due to the application process need your approval for the subliminal boost. Either way, I will get my business going and kick ass.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-03-2013

I appreciate the intended respect. My approval is needed to keep people who aren't serious from getting the program and then blaming the program for their failure. That's the reason for that. But I look forward to your success, regardless.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 02-05-2013

Thank you. You as well.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 03-01-2013

Just finished AM5.0 and I have to say I couldn't be happier with the results. Shannon really has produced an amazing product.

I just took a pretty serious financial hit so I'll be sticking with cheaper subs or ones I've already purchased for awhile until I get more stable. I'll post the effects that I think would be of interest.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-01-2013

Congratulations on finishing!!

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-02-2013

Congrats, Pat! I'm glad you enjoyed the results!

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 03-04-2013

Thanks RainbowAbyss and Shannon! Smile