Subliminal Talk
Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Pat-s-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 09-16-2012

So just finished one month of Stage One of AM 5.0. This month has been pretty amazing looking back. The first week I didn't notice too much, except needing even more sleep than I did on AM 2011. The second and third week I went through a period of profound sadness and depression. But I emerged from those weeks with so much mental clarity about who I am, what I want, and what direction I want my life to go. It was like before I was drifting aimlessly without a purpose I was excited about and then WHAM I saw exactly where I wanted to go. This week because of that I have been super focused and productive - knowing exactly what I want to do.

I swear there must be some manifestation stuff pointing the user towards life lessons as well. I've had so many things this month come up that taught me things I really needed to know. Maybe those lessons were always there but I wasn't prepared to see them yet.

As far as the goals I set to go along with this stage. I was really good at the spiritual practice and really poor with nutrition. I did realize that it isn't willpower that is necessarily my problem (I actually like healthy food), but rather having time to prepare healthy food. My life is too full of stuff. So the next two months are going to be focused on simplifying my life. I'm not exactly sure what that is going to look like yet.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Sean - 09-19-2012

That sounds like great progress, Pat! Keep it up.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 12-01-2012

So its been awhile but here is my latest update.

I have completed stages 2 and 3 of AM5 since my last update. I have to say the results of this sub are amazing so far. I walk into rooms now and people just assume I'm in charge. Often I am by far not the most handsome or physically imposing guy in the room also but I get looks from women everywhere I go often with comments about how hot I am and guys just assume I'm cool and go along with my lead. Definitely noticing also how I am making more cool, supportive guy friends which has been awesome.

I find I have almost no neediness with regards to women. I didn't realize how needy I was before till it was gone. Now I'm just focused on having an awesome time and life and when women come around I enjoy them immensely but feel no need for them to stick around.

Also getting my life together. In the past few months I purchased a small home and started getting my finances in order. Things are definitely moving in the right direction. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds. Shannon's subs are priceless. I'm a customer for life.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Ryan - 12-02-2012

(09-16-2012, 09:43 AM)Pat Wrote: So just finished one month of Stage One of AM 5.0. This month has been pretty amazing looking back. The first week I didn't notice too much, except needing even more sleep than I did on AM 2011. The second and third week I went through a period of profound sadness and depression. But I emerged from those weeks with so much mental clarity about who I am, what I want, and what direction I want my life to go. It was like before I was drifting aimlessly without a purpose I was excited about and then WHAM I saw exactly where I wanted to go. This week because of that I have been super focused and productive - knowing exactly what I want to do.

I swear there must be some manifestation stuff pointing the user towards life lessons as well. I've had so many things this month come up that taught me things I really needed to know. Maybe those lessons were always there but I wasn't prepared to see them yet.

As far as the goals I set to go along with this stage. I was really good at the spiritual practice and really poor with nutrition. I did realize that it isn't willpower that is necessarily my problem (I actually like healthy food), but rather having time to prepare healthy food. My life is too full of stuff. So the next two months are going to be focused on simplifying my life. I'm not exactly sure what that is going to look like yet.

Ahh dude, I just hit 3 weeks on AM 5 stage 1 and I can say I feel very very similar. Right now, I'm questioning my life big time including my diet and preparing food for it (I HATE that) but also figuring out exactly where I went wrong lately with my original goals for my life.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 12-02-2012

Yeah Ryan, I've had a lot of self-reflection on my life and habits during AM. At times rough but always coming out stronger. I've been reading your posts for awhile now...I have no doubts you will reach your goals.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Javier Gerardo - 12-04-2012

I'm coming to understand now that we may need to experience periods and times of sadness in order to come out a better man.
Thanks for sharing that Pat.
Good Luck on your journey!

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 01-07-2013

Nothing really new to report with regard to AM 5.0. I'm into Stage 5 now. But I've not been very socially active because I've been working on my new place. I find the most obvious results are seen through the mirror of how other people treat you and I haven't dealt much with other people.

One interesting thing of note though from OF. I added it after Shannon had such great results combining it with AM. My dreams have been absolutely crazy. Every night I dream of something scary. Sometimes with pretty obvious symbolism. The most vivid one was I dreamed I had the powers of Superman but when I flew outside the confines of the earth I got scared I'd lose my way and turned around.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-07-2013

Quote:The most vivid one was I dreamed I had the powers of Superman but when I flew outside the confines of the earth I got scared I'd lose my way and turned around.

Now that's an interesting and very revealing dream!

(01-07-2013, 10:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:The most vivid one was I dreamed I had the powers of Superman but when I flew outside the confines of the earth I got scared I'd lose my way and turned around.

Now that's an interesting and very revealing dream!

Yeah, I thought so too. Seems like I have some serious comfort zone issues. I think this sub will be great for me.

Shannon, you mentioned before that OF and OFGS were not to be used together because of how you balanced them...would it be a problem to run them back to back?

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-07-2013

Running one for X amount of days and then the other is not an issue, but if you use either for long enough to get the intended result, it should be unnecessary, given that you chose the right one to begin with.

(01-07-2013, 02:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Running one for X amount of days and then the other is not an issue, but if you use either for long enough to get the intended result, it should be unnecessary, given that you chose the right one to begin with.

Gotcha, since I'm only a few days in I may switch to OFGS...my intuition is telling me that is a better choice for me.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 01-16-2013

The effects of OFGS are overshadowing my AM results currently. I was raised in a really strict religious environment so I was sure I have some ingrained shame regarding sexuality. Since I've started this sub 99% of my dreams have been strongly sexual, which is very uncommon for me. It also surprised me because its not like I'm listening to SM. In addition, last night I had a dream in which I replayed a scenario that actually occured where someone tried to make me feel ashamed and guilty to make me behave the way they wanted. But the end of scene ended differently than it did in real life. This time I told the woman to go "insert swear word here" herself.

So in summary, I'm finding this sub extremely fascinating.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-16-2013

The more sexual dreams are a result of your subconscious lifting its self repression of the subject and now allowing itself to explore and express its natural sexuality more.

OGSF is excellent for healing the damage done by the sort of background you speak of.

RE: Pat's AM 5.0 Journal - Pat - 01-17-2013

(01-16-2013, 09:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: The more sexual dreams are a result of your subconscious lifting its self repression of the subject and now allowing itself to explore and express its natural sexuality more.

OGSF is excellent for healing the damage done by the sort of background you speak of.

Thanks for the insight Shannon. I find the subliminals impact on the mind and how it manifests so fascinating.