Subliminal Talk
5G - How do we know it's worth it? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? (/Thread-5G-How-do-we-know-it-s-worth-it)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - Shannon - 09-17-2012

Now I just need to find uni students within less than a 2 hour drive in any direction...

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - ssh - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: I believe you would see the effectiveness of my subliminals in no uncertain terms when people "lit up like Christmas trees" both thermographically and in terms of brain activity increase, glucose usage, blood vessel dialation, etc.

Shannon you mentioned about blood vessel dialation, by this way is it possible to address the issue of 'varicose veins' using subs?

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - Shannon - 09-17-2012

(09-17-2012, 06:37 PM)ssh Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: I believe you would see the effectiveness of my subliminals in no uncertain terms when people "lit up like Christmas trees" both thermographically and in terms of brain activity increase, glucose usage, blood vessel dialation, etc.

Shannon you mentioned about blood vessel dialation, by this way is it possible to address the issue of 'varicose veins' using subs?

The blood vessel dilation caused by 5G subs is caused to those in the brain, as it ramps up processing, because it needs more oxygen and glucose when it does that.

And to my best current understanding - which may be in error - varicose veins are a problem because they are already dilated, which makes them hold enough blood to become visible when they normally would not be.

But a sub for helping varicose veins, that's an interesting idea.

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - ShanghaiKiwi - 09-17-2012

(09-17-2012, 06:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now I just need to find uni students within less than a 2 hour drive in any direction...

Manifestation Sub!! lol. Just kidding.

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - ssh - 09-18-2012

(09-17-2012, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: But a sub for helping varicose veins, that's an interesting idea.

Yeah, shannon I know your are very busy but if at all you take time to consider this, please do consider this as the people suffering from varicose veins have to go through acute pains which is unbearable many times.
Thanks.

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - Shannon - 09-18-2012

(09-17-2012, 09:52 PM)brad1984mason Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 06:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now I just need to find uni students within less than a 2 hour drive in any direction...

Manifestation Sub!! lol. Just kidding.

It's actually a good idea, but my subliminal self testing does not allow me to do that right now.

(09-18-2012, 03:42 AM)ssh Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: But a sub for helping varicose veins, that's an interesting idea.

Yeah, shannon I know your are very busy but if at all you take time to consider this, please do consider this as the people suffering from varicose veins have to go through acute pains which is unbearable many times.
Thanks.

Put it in the requests and suggestions thread, and I'll get to it eventually. Smile

RE: 5G - How do we know it's worth it? - Joe - 09-18-2012

You might have to cast your net wide and use the internet/Skype to get someone.

When the time is right, I will make the opportunity come to me.