Subliminal Talk
Absolute Confidence Sub review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Absolute Confidence Sub review (/Thread-Absolute-Confidence-Sub-review)

Absolute Confidence Sub review - K-Train - 05-14-2010

This marks my first full week of using the Absolute Self Confidence Sub. I fully admit that when I first heard about "subliminals" I was quite... indifferent.Blush Honestly, if I hadn't known Shannon or Wildflower previously before coming here I probably would have left.

But this past week using the Confidence sub has changed my whole outlook on subs. During the first 2 days of use I noticed that I wasn't experiencing as many negative thoughts as I used to. I was slightly more bold and assertive.

After 4 days I felt much more laid back, and at ease with myself. Whenever negative or self-doubting thoughts came up my mind simply blocked them or made me immune to them. My outlook on life as a whole became more positive, and I started looking toward the future with hope as opposed to anxiety.

My interactions with people have also been affected. I'm no longer as shy as I used to be, and I'm much more confident in talking to people. Even when I talk to girls now I'm much more relaxed, and am willing to just roll with whatever happens. Guys also seem to see me a cool guy, and in just the first 2 weeks of school I'm already cool with about 5-6 people in the class, most I've never even talked to before.

I honestly believe that every person should try out the Confidence Sub for AT LEAST a week because the changes it's capable of making are incredible. Will it solve all your problems? No, nothing in this world is capable of that. But I will say that it can give you a solid foundation upon which you can build upon by using other subs. And the good thing about it is that it's free so you literally have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to gain.

Thank you Shannon for recommending this sub. I just hope all the other subliminals work as fast as this one.Big Grin

RE: Absolute Confidence Sub review - Shannon - 05-14-2010

Thanks for the testimonial. Smile By the way, you should use it for at least 4 weeks, and for as long after that as you like. If you use it long enough, it will become permanent programming. "Long enough" seems to differ from person to person, and ranges from 1 to 6 months. Most Type B subs become long term programming in 1 or 2 months of use, from what I have seen.

As for them all working this fast, well... the Type B's all should. Type B is intended to change your thinking only. Other types may work faster (Type A [seduction subs] usually work in between 5 and 45 minutes) and Types C, D and E take longer because they're working with making physical changes or manifesting things.

But yes, everyone should try the self confidence sub. I made it free because it was so awesome for me to use and I thought everyone could benefit from it.

RE: Absolute Confidence Sub review - K-Train - 05-14-2010

(05-14-2010, 12:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks for the testimonial. Smile By the way, you should use it for at least 4 weeks, and for as long after that as you like. If you use it long enough, it will become permanent programming. "Long enough" seems to differ from person to person, and ranges from 1 to 6 months. Most Type B subs become long term programming in 1 or 2 months of use, from what I have seen.

As for them all working this fast, well... the Type B's all should. Type B is intended to change your thinking only. Other types may work faster (Type A [seduction subs] usually work in between 5 and 45 minutes) and Types C, D and E take longer because they're working with making physical changes or manifesting things.

But yes, everyone should try the self confidence sub. I made it free because it was so awesome for me to use and I thought everyone could benefit from it.

Good to know. Since I experienced such rapid results from the Confidence Sub I planned on using it for at least 1 hour a day for the next 3 weeks and then focus on completing the Aura of Sexiness sub which is a type B sub I believe?Huh Right now at this point in my life I need to build a strong foundation for myself, and work on my INNER game first. Once I know that I'm comfortable being who I am then I will feel much more comfortable in progressing.

RE: Absolute Confidence Sub review - Shannon - 05-14-2010

One hour a day is the absolute minimum usage. I consider it "maintenance" mode. If you want to really make it work, put both in a playlist and loop the playlist all night and day. Then you get AOS, followed by ASC, and it repeats endlessly. Aura of Sexiness is a Type B, but is unusual because like all of the "aura" programs, it's not just changing thinking, and it's not producing a physical change; it's producing an energetic change. So I guess hat would make it a hybrid we don't have a designation for atm. But it works quickly, because making a change in the aura is much easier and easier than changing the dense energy of the physical body.

RE: Absolute Confidence Sub review - ManOfElectricity - 05-24-2010

I've being using Absolute Self Confidence for only a couple hours and I'm already feeling a lot better. :-)

I'm also starting to use Develop An Aura Of Sexiness!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how things develop over the week.

RE: Absolute Confidence Sub review - K-Train - 05-24-2010

(05-24-2010, 03:21 AM)ManOfElectricity Wrote: I've being using Absolute Self Confidence for only a couple hours and I'm already feeling a lot better. :-)

I'm also starting to use Develop An Aura Of Sexiness!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how things develop over the week.

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Yes that Absolute Self Confidence sub works pretty darn fast. It's amazing what a boost of confidence can do to a person's life. If you're already experiencing results you should be really feeling them in about 7 days.

Also, with the Aura of Sexiness sub you might have to give that one a little time depending on who you are. You'll probably notice a change in yourself before you notice how everyone else is affected.