Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Testimonial-by-smash)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Joe - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 08:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Scientific research is entirely unnecessary to make this sell a million copies. The only thing I need is proper advertising on a big enough scale. Given the right type of and level of advertising, it would probably sell a lot MORE than a million copies. But I need to have something go big before I can afford a proper "scientific" study. I put scientific in quotes, because no matter how well done it is, or by whom, there'll be some group of "scientists" who refuse to believe the trials are valid for some reason or other. Even the best such studies are viewed by the scientific community as being only "suggestive" of what is true. In other words, unless they're repeated ad nauseum - at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars each, typically - nobody in "scientific" circles really even cares.

And the average consumer is so far in the other direction that they just need to hear from one person that something works, and they'll buy it, especially if said person is someone who has used it and gotten good results. So I'm not real worried about scientific testing yet, because A) I can't afford it, and B) it's not strictly necessary from a marketing standpoint.

I am, however, hoping that eventually I'll be able to do scientific tests and trials using my programs, because I know my products do work, and it would be nice to be able to add to the pool of "accepted evidence" in the scientific community, and use the results as advertising... but for the moment, the best I can do is this forum, and word of mouth advertising.

Regardless, it seems as if the scientific community can always find a way to believe whatever they choose to by picking the studies that support their chosen answer, or running one that will. Pretty scientific, huh? So obviously it's useless for convincing them. And most consumers don't need one done to believe their friend who used it that it works.

Anyone has any suggestions for how I can get at least one proper scientific study done on my stuff without bankrupting me, I'm all ears.

One reason people can always find a way to believe whatever they choose is because the scientific community needs to do multiple trials to confirm results. Very very often initial trials seemingly prove a hypothesis, but then repeated trials turn up with negative results, even when the trial parameters are almost the same. But that doesn't mean the scientific method is unreliable, just that it is a process of refutation (because of whatever bias, the people doing it can be a problem though). So any positive results from a single small scale trial may not mean what you want it to.

A small scientific trial would cost around $30k I think. But if you do that (successfully), then you definitely have some ammunition for PR. I'm not aware of any randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study of audio subliminals that has a positive result.

With a really small budget, you could approach and give away your products to people with thousands/millions of subscribers. Let them try it out. Their word of mouth will get you sales. YouTube celebrity partners could be an excellent source (probably a lot of luck needed there). You could also try making your own YouTube videos. Orabrush became well known from their videos. Orabrush is now in over 30,000 stores. They have a doctor as their top guy though. With many tongue cleaners on the market, that likely helped quite a bit. Proof, credentials, helps when you don't have a huge marketing budget. Don't allow any doubt in everyone else's mind that your product works.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Shannon - 09-02-2012

Quote:One reason people can always find a way to believe whatever they choose is because the scientific community needs to do multiple trials to confirm results. Very very often initial trials seemingly prove a hypothesis, but then repeated trials turn up with negative results, even when the trial parameters are almost the same. But that doesn't mean the scientific method is unreliable, just that it is a process of refutation (because of whatever bias, the people doing it can be a problem though). So any positive results from a single small scale trial may not mean what you want it to.

I'm aware of this. I wasn't calling the scientific method into question. On the contrary, I'd really love to be using the scientific method more (through formal studies) to make my products better by better understanding how well they work, and exposing any weaknesses I cannot see through my forum.

Quote:A small scientific trial would cost around $30k I think. But if you do that (successfully), then you definitely have some ammunition for PR. I'm not aware of any randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study of audio subliminals that has a positive result.

Okay, $30,000 is a lot better, but still more than I can do at the moment, especially for a single study. As for the studies, there are hundreds of them that come down both for and against... the issue is finding them, and then determining which ones are actually done in a manner that makes them valid, and not done wrong out of either bias or ignorance of the subject.

Quote:With a really small budget, you could approach and give away your products to people with thousands/millions of subscribers. Let them try it out. Their word of mouth will get you sales. YouTube celebrity partners could be an excellent source (probably a lot of luck needed there). You could also try making your own YouTube videos. Orabrush became well known from their videos. Orabrush is now in over 30,000 stores. They have a doctor as their top guy though. With many tongue cleaners on the market, that likely helped quite a bit. Proof, credentials, helps when you don't have a huge marketing budget. Don't allow any doubt in everyone else's mind that your product works.

That's pretty much the point of having the free stuff we have. The issue otherwise is, free samples work best with a product that gets used up. Digital products aren't like that, and we already ave to deal with piracy as things stand. But we're working on some youtube advertising, and I'm thinking that's going to make a big difference. I also have something in the works for doing some national advertising.

Realistically, though, I think keeping all doubt out of people's mind that my products work is impossible. If I only show the positive, people will say it's not realistic, and suspect they are being lied to. If I show any negative at all, some people will ignore everything and focus on what they want to believe in that direction. The only thing I can do is let people say what they will, and try to work from there. There's no such thing as 100% here because there are people out there who will not believe it works no matter what I say or do, or even what they themselves experience with the products!

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Joe - 09-03-2012

Maybe you could do your own randomised, double blind trial. But instead of a placebo, use 3 or more subs with measurable parameters (not a journal), that participants don't mind trying out. Not perfect, but at least it would be easy to get free participants. How about hiring a scientific research graduate student from a local college to perform the experiment? They might do it for a much lower price, or free!

I think you should focus on free marketing rather than advertising at this stage. That could get very expensive. If you have something new and fandangled, people who write or talk want to share it with their audience. But if you want to spend money I guess it can be done (if you have enough money)

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2011/11/02/the-truth-about-abs-mike-geary/

As for the piracy, contacting only reputable list owners/affiliates to partner with shouldn't worsen the problem too much. I think customers are much more of a threat in that department.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Shannon - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 01:12 AM)Joe Wrote: Maybe you could do your own randomised, double blind trial. But instead of a placebo, use 3 or more subs with measurable parameters (not a journal), that participants don't mind trying out. Not perfect, but at least it would be easy to get free participants. How about hiring a scientific research graduate student from a local college to perform the experiment? They might do it for a much lower price, or free!

I think you should focus on free marketing rather than advertising at this stage. That could get very expensive. If you have something new and fandangled, people who write or talk want to share it with their audience. But if you want to spend money I guess it can be done (if you have enough money)

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2011/11/02/the-truth-about-abs-mike-geary/

As for the piracy, contacting only reputable list owners/affiliates to partner with shouldn't worsen the problem too much. I think customers are much more of a threat in that department.

At the moment, I have to focus on upgrading and filling out the catalog and educating people through the forum here more than anything else. Eventually, when the forum is mature enough, I should be able to step back a little and focus more on other aspects of the business. Building the catalog, though, is a very important part of the whole process, and it takes a lot of my time, mental energy, research, development, experimentation, and focus.

I spent a long time thinking about how to set up a double blind test, and it's simply not realistically possible with the resources I currently have at my disposal. I have done a number of blind and double blind tests for myself, and they always produce positive results, but that doesn't mean anything to anyone else because it will just be taken as advertising fluff.

I am actually gearing up to do some leg work finding possible options for this in local colleges and a friend tells me that independent psychologists might be a good direction to go for this testing also. The time is coming that I will be able to do this big time, but there are a lot of threads in play right now that are not fully dealt with, which are dividing my attention and energy too much to be effective in that area at the moment. So I'm focusing on developing the ideas I have come up with, and building out my catalog.

We're relying heavily on this forum for advertising, word of mouth, as well as using Google Adwords. There are other forms of advertising that will be coming online in the coming year or two as well, and I believe that you're going to see this take off like... well, like a jet with engines firing up one at a time, here, pretty soon. Once I get some of the major distractions dealt with (mainly building the big guns in the catalog), we'll be able to focus on a lot of other things. And if one of those "engines" fires before that happens... say Stop Smoking Forever becomes a successful nationally marketed product in other marketing directions, for instance... we'll just have more money to invest in the business.

It's not going quickly... I have been working this for seven years now, and even with all the wonderful people I have lending help now it's not going as quickly as I would like just yet...but it is going, and the success of the business as a whole is growing exponentially. It's going to get there, but first, I have to finish doing a few things that nobody else is doing/has done, which means a lot of creation work. I'm definitely looking forward to when the majority of the catalog is built.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - jonathanzx10 - 09-03-2012

but if you really stop and think about it, there might be a ton of other unintended consequences too. How many marriages with kids are gonna be broken once the husband figures he can be doing 9's instead of his wife which is a 5?

about the cancer aid, even if you don't charge for it it would make you the most famous person in the world, everyone will want to fund you with millions if that happens.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Sean - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 06:54 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: but if you really stop and think about it, there might be a ton of other unintended consequences too. How many marriages with kids are gonna be broken once the husband figures he can be doing 9's instead of his wife which is a 5?

Your average happily married man is not typically going to be downloading AM. Second, your happily married man who does download AM is usually going to become more happily married when he increases his alpha because the wife he loves is going to respond positively to his increased alpha. Third, AM is not going to disconnect his feelings of attachment to the mother of his children.

We're left with unhappily married men, who were unlikely to remain married anyhow. The children in these circumstances are likely to benefit from seeing Dad in a happy relationship and modeling that relationship than they were watching the cold war of a for-the-kids marriage.

Also, how many of those marriages were doomed anyhow? A large SMV delta is a huge hurdle for a relationship to overcome.

Finally, there is a broken window fallacy, where you are only mentioning the marriages which ended after the man listened to AM and left. There will also be a number of marriages saved by AM because the highly betaized husband turned up his alpha and restored the power balance of the marriage.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - smash - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 07:52 AM)Sean Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 06:54 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: but if you really stop and think about it, there might be a ton of other unintended consequences too. How many marriages with kids are gonna be broken once the husband figures he can be doing 9's instead of his wife which is a 5?

Your average happily married man is not typically going to be downloading AM. Second, your happily married man who does download AM is usually going to become more happily married when he increases his alpha because the wife he loves is going to respond positively to his increased alpha. Third, AM is not going to disconnect his feelings of attachment to the mother of his children.

We're left with unhappily married men, who were unlikely to remain married anyhow. The children in these circumstances are likely to benefit from seeing Dad in a happy relationship and modeling that relationship than they were watching the cold war of a for-the-kids marriage.

Also, how many of those marriages were doomed anyhow? A large SMV delta is a huge hurdle for a relationship to overcome.

Finally, there is a broken window fallacy, where you are only mentioning the marriages which ended after the man listened to AM and left. There will also be a number of marriages saved by AM because the highly betaized husband turned up his alpha and restored the power balance of the marriage.

VERY good post!

It is always the user´s intention. If the user is willing to cheat on his wife or leave her, he will do so with alpha or without.

The possibilities of seeing other women, that are attracted to him are just higher/more... Alpha let him just become more of a MAN, that is widely lost in today´s society (wrong role models in television, etc.).

I am not including AM on this, we were all alpha males once upon a time after all.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Sean - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 09:00 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: I am not including AM on this, we were all alpha males once upon a time after all.

Then I don't understand your point.

(09-03-2012, 09:30 AM)Sean Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 09:00 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: I am not including AM on this, we were all alpha males once upon a time after all.

Then I don't understand your point.

ok, if we all use AM today, we would have a reversal to old times when all men were alpha. 100 years ago men did not have sex with more women than men today, and they didn't date hotter girls than today. What was different then from today was the dynamic between genders, where the men was much more respected and not manipulated etc. They were alpha, but they were not sex magnets or women magnets ever. the alphas you see today do so well with women simply because they are so rare these days.

alpha is a sub that simply makes you better and could make all better, but subs like sm and wm are supposed to put you ahead of others, therefore not really compatible with the masses. Can we all be above average?

Wow, so much to respond to all at once... where to begin...

Johnathan wrote...
Quote:but if you really stop and think about it, there might be a ton of other unintended consequences too. How many marriages with kids are gonna be broken once the husband figures he can be doing 9's instead of his wife which is a 5?

If a man can go through AM and then do that, either he is so broken morally and ethically that he's going to need a lot more run-throughs to help, or he's with the wrong woman in the first place. AM trains you to do the right thing, be a good man, value honor, and respect yourself. You know why I have been able to resist all these hot married women throwing themselves at me? That's right: AM.

There are always going to be consequences from changing a person, but when you improve someone, the consequences are going to have a positive impact overall, even if it might not appear to, because a healthier person will make adjustments to improve their life and the lives around them - again, even if those adjustments are painful in the moment.

Quote:about the cancer aid, even if you don't charge for it it would make you the most famous person in the world, everyone will want to fund you with millions if that happens.

You really think so? Who? The people who are losing billions because of my efforts, presuming they have enough impact that it isn't just scoffed at by "science"? Cancer - as I have said before - is now a multi-billion dollar business every year. Nobody wants cancer patients to die, but the cancer industry doesn't want them to die because they're cash cows... nothing else matters. How many people are gonna be mature enough who are a part of that sort of thing without having an ethical problem doing it, to say... yeah, other people's lives and feelings and pain matter more than my yacht, my mansion, my Rolls and my jet? Seriously. The mindset of big business these days is... fuck 'em all, where's my money? My cancer program - if it works well enough to be of real value, and that can be proven, is more likely to piss those people off than make them want to fund me. You have to remember that for the vast majority of people on this planet, nothing matters but what's in it for them, and money.

Sean wrote:
Quote:Your average happily married man is not typically going to be downloading AM. Second, your happily married man who does download AM is usually going to become more happily married when he increases his alpha because the wife he loves is going to respond positively to his increased alpha. Third, AM is not going to disconnect his feelings of attachment to the mother of his children.

I would have to agree with these points. In fact the way it's designed, a happily married man is very likely going to end up more happily married after using AM.

Quote:Finally, there is a broken window fallacy, where you are only mentioning the marriages which ended after the man listened to AM and left. There will also be a number of marriages saved by AM because the highly betaized husband turned up his alpha and restored the power balance of the marriage.

This is also true. Women look to the man to be strong, whether or not they necessarily consider him or want him to be "the" leader instead of a partner at the helm these days. When a man is strong, he makes a better leader, father, husband and member of society.

In any case where the man improving himself damages a marriage, it will necessarily have to be a marriage which was already toxic and broken to begin with.

Smash wrote:

Quote:It is always the user´s intention. If the user is willing to cheat on his wife or leave her, he will do so with alpha or without.

The possibilities of seeing other women, that are attracted to him are just higher/more... Alpha let him just become more of a MAN, that is widely lost in today´s society (wrong role models in television, etc.).

I would have to say that after doing AM, a man is actually less likely to cheat than he might have been beforehand, because of the honor, self respect, self worth, self esteem, consideration, maturity and so forth that are being improved and increased in him. An alpha, a true alpha, will extricate himself from a monogamous relationship that isn't working for him before finding a replacement for the woman he is with because he understands that lying and cheating are beneath him as a man of value, class, honor and self respect. It is the weak man who lies instead of does the right thing, who cheats instead of fixing the problem. Alpha is beyond those things.

Now that's not to say an alpha couldn't have several females at a time whom he was enjoying the company of romantically or sexually, but a genuine alpha has the balls to be honest about it with all of them, and they will choose to stay and participate because they admire, respect and trust him.

An alpha will always be valuable to women, and the more valuable he becomes, the higher his responders will go in value themselves. If a man is with a 5, it's because he's either a 4-6 himself, or because he is lacking the self esteem to seek women on his own level. Science has shown that the happiest couples look a lot alike, and that is in large part because they are of relatively equal physical attractiveness and feel that they can offer eachother equal value.

Johnathan said:

Quote:ok, if we all use AM today, we would have a reversal to old times when all men were alpha. 100 years ago men did not have sex with more women than men today, and they didn't date hotter girls than today. What was different then from today was the dynamic between genders, where the men was much more respected and not manipulated etc. They were alpha, but they were not sex magnets or women magnets ever. the alphas you see today do so well with women simply because they are so rare these days.

Methinks you've been watching too much TV. There has never been a time in the entire history of humankind where "all men were alpha". There were times when a lot more men were alpha, because it was that or be trampled... and of course they didn't have insane laws trying to throw them in prison for being men... but it's never been true that all men were alpha in any day or age.

A hundred years ago, most men actually probably did, on average, have sex with more women than today. Why? Because:

1. The average age at which sex started happening was lower.
  2. The legal age of consent was MUCH lower.
  3. Men were expected to marry much younger.
  4. Medical care was poor, meaning that a man might have three or four wives die in childbirth during his lifetime.
  5. It was much, much easier to cheat... not nearly as easy to get caught. (No cameras, audio recorders, video, or other unattended covert stealth surveillance or communication methods [such as Facebook and Instant Messengers] methods available.)
  6. It was easier to force a woman into sex.
  7. Society simply accepted that men were going to stray in a lot of cases; it was just an accepted matter, which allowed it to happen more readily.
  8. There was a lot less regulation worldwide, so a man who traveled to, say, India, might have sex with as many women as he could entice, seduce or pay.
  9. Affairs are about as prevalent today as they ever have been. Just easier to have.

I do agree with you that men were more respected and less manipulated. But there were plenty of "sex magnets" and "woman magnets" back in the day. You need to read some history my friend... give me any famous man, and you think he didn't have some woman after him because of his fame? Whether it made its way into the history books or not, women respond to money, power and fame. Every time. Take a look for instance at our dear old Benjamin Franklin. The man was married and had kids, and yet he was the epitome of the "man about town". Literally visiting and having sex with multiple women in a single day (who were not his wife) sometimes, and attending orgies and other such "interesting" gatherings! That man was a sex magnet AND a woman magnet.

You think Washington himself was not also guilty of fame and feminine attention therefrom? He is known to have sent one of his top officers on a wild goose chase so that he could romance the man's wife, and very likely exchange genetic code with her as well.

ANY man of fame, wealth or power is going to have these opportunities, and any man who does not have an absolutely iron sense of will and honor is likely going to take them. There are no exceptions, because we are humans, and we are designed to reproduce above all other things.

The alphas you see today do so well with women for the exact same reason they did so well with women in the past: women are looking for a leader, and a strong one, with whom to share their genes. The only difference is, today, it's hard to find an alpha because alphas are attacked at every turn for daring to stand up and be the men they are. It's a higher contrast, and there are fewer alphas, but the scarcity isn't the only factor by far.

Quote:alpha is a sub that simply makes you better and could make all better, but subs like sm and wm are supposed to put you ahead of others, therefore not really compatible with the masses. Can we all be above average?

AM, SM and WM are not designed to "put you ahead of the masses", although it does advance you because of the contrast it creates. They're designed to help a man achieve his natural potential. But having a million, or ten million, or even a hundred million men using AM or SM or WM isn't going to make things harder, because of how they work, and the rules of the game.

This isn't simply a matter of "I have an advantage that only exists as long as he doesn't." This is, "Once I am self realized, I don't need a woman anymore, I am self sufficient and I lead myself and those who choose to follow." In other words, as always through history, the man who doesn't need her, she will find attractive because he triggers her genetic map of what a mate-worthy man is. She literally cannot help herself... it's in her very genes.

These programs also use the Law of Attraction, meaning that no matter how many alphas, or woman magnets or sex magnets there are... they will be able to find and attract one or more females who are right for them and what they are trying to achieve with a woman.

You are coming from a position of fear and scarcity-based thinking. There is nothing to fear, and no such thing as scarcity! There is an amazing abundance of good women out there... you just have to get to the level of the woman you want to find. Once you do that... there she will be. As faithful as you want her to be, and all.

I'm going to be doing another program that I think you, Johnathan, in particular will appreciate later on, which will be along the lines of wife magnet or soul mate magnet.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - MangoEruption - 09-03-2012

OMG, I'm in for Wife/Soul Mate Magnet Shannon!

I figured that might get some attention. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Joe - 09-03-2012

Our genetic ancestry seems to show that we are descended from twice as many women as men. I hope Wife/Soul Mate Magnet attracts women who don't want to cuckold us during ovulation and instead feel that we are the ones they most want at that time of the month.