Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Testimonial-by-smash)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - smash - 09-02-2012

So folks ;-),

a detailed testimonial of my experiences with Alpha Male can be found in my thread: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha

I will sum important points up:
* many nice adventures with women (will start Women Magnet 2.0 and then again on Alpha... it will become ridiculous)
* people I know for some time or I have met shortly, start calling me "Bro", "my best buddy". My best girlfriend always hugs me and started to cry yesterday, when she was standing next to me, telling me "you are really my best buddy"...)
* my business went through the roof, I got extreme focus and get things handled very fast and I am able to combine things in awesome ways and make new business ideas out of it
* everywhere I go, I met people that know me and want to talk to me (enjoy my presence)
* people get nervous in my presence (some male buddies try to play an "eye game" and look into my eyes for some time, wanting me to break eye contact... but I am -COMPLETELY- relaxed and continue eye contact. They break eye contact and get nervous)
* different body language calmer, smoother (... knowing that "I am the best man, that I can be"),
* making the best out of my physical beauty, looking great
* facial structures have changed
* knowing, that I own my space, my life and I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. This is my life. I am completely FREE, also concerning to business
* when I am in social groups, I have this feeling (I can´t describe it proberly), but I am the center of attraction and I lead the situation/people... I think, this is what Cory Skyy feels als "natural leader". This must be it. I make decisions non-verbal! Most people follow me, if some do not... I don´t care, I make my OWN thing ("this is my life"-attitude)
* really making the very best out of myself, concerning knowledge and any other thing...
* being undetached to the outcome, knowing that I am living in abundance and I got anything that it takes to be successful in any area of my life

In accordance I read the most popular seduction book on german market. But not to learn some "pua skills" but just to align, what it means to be an alpha (it has a section in it). The more I listened to the sub, the more obvious become the changes, that came from the inside out.

Those are the most important points. I say a BIG THANK YOU, Shannon! Currently listening to Gratitude/LM and afterwards starting Women Magnet 2.0, continuing with latest Alpha Male. Definitely listening to subs rest of my life, mostly switchting between Alpha Male and some kind of Women/Sex Magnet.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Shannon - 09-02-2012

I'm really looking forward to see where we are in the next 5 or 6 years with all this... it's gonna get utterly ridiculous how successful we are.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - smash - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 02:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really looking forward to see where we are in the next 5 or 6 years with all this... it's gonna get utterly ridiculous how successful we are.

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Nothing to add, Master!

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - MangoEruption - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 02:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really looking forward to see where we are in the next 5 or 6 years with all this... it's gonna get utterly ridiculous how successful we are.

I was actually thinking about this exact same thing one week ago. Its looking like the long term users of your subs will look to be enlightened individuals to other people.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - jonathanzx10 - 09-02-2012

isn't there a tipping point for a few of the subs where you start shooting yourself in the foot? don't you lose all the advantage of being a sex magnet if there are millions of sex magnets? on the other hand I do hope to see the health subs like the cancer aid become mainstream some day.

(09-02-2012, 04:05 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote:

isn't there a tipping point for a few of the subs where you start shooting yourself in the foot? don't you lose all the advantage of being a sex magnet if there are millions of sex magnets? on the other hand I do hope to see the health subs like the cancer aid become mainstream some day.

Good question. The answer is... no. You'll never see that issue, because of the nature of how this works, and how it's made.

A man who uses Sex Magnet makes two things happen. First, he makes himself different in ways that attract and activate women sexually; and second, he is manifesting women who will respond to him sexually into his life.

On both counts, his unique "energy" is being taken into account. No one man can reasonably expect to be sexually attractive to all women, regardless of what he does, because some of them will represent a combination of energy, experience, responses and awareness that are simply not compatible with his own, and which cannot be made compatible. So the very uniqueness of the user will prevent it from ever being possible for Sex Magnet's effects to be degraded, no matter how many use it and gain full benefits.

(09-02-2012, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Good question. The answer is... no. You'll never see that issue, because of the nature of how this works, and how it's made.

A man who uses Sex Magnet makes two things happen. First, he makes himself different in ways that attract and activate women sexually; and second, he is manifesting women who will respond to him sexually into his life.

On both counts, his unique "energy" is being taken into account. No one man can reasonably expect to be sexually attractive to all women, regardless of what he does, because some of them will represent a combination of energy, experience, responses and awareness that are simply not compatible with his own, and which cannot be made compatible. So the very uniqueness of the user will prevent it from ever being possible for Sex Magnet's effects to be degraded, no matter how many use it and gain full benefits.

but aren't there a very limited number of hot girls? how could you manifest hot girls for 10 million guys when there probably are no more than a million hot girls? and if this goes mainstream aren't you afraid that some government will try to get a hold of this power? sorry for the paranoia lol, but is is kinda scary for me to imagine these subs becoming mainstream for some reason.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Joe - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 04:05 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: isn't there a tipping point for a few of the subs where you start shooting yourself in the foot? don't you lose all the advantage of being a sex magnet if there are millions of sex magnets? on the other hand I do hope to see the health subs like the cancer aid become mainstream some day.

It's probably a bit too expensive to go mainstream and no scientific research done yet, so no worries there :p

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - Sean - 09-02-2012

The obvious solution to the problem of not enough hot women to satisfy demand is built-in to manifestation. If we consider that the power of manifestation is limitless, it is possible that by having 10 million men manifesting abundant beautiful women, more beautiful women will be created. In the USA, this could be easily accomplished by 10 million women losing weight and developing sweet personalities. Manifestation could cause many women to start doing this, especially when 10 million men are doing this. It becomes an exo-subliminal, as Shannon terms it.

RE: Alpha Male Testimonial by smash - massagemaggie - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 04:39 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: but aren't there a very limited number of hot girls? how could you manifest hot girls for 10 million guys when there probably are no more than a million hot girls? and if this goes mainstream aren't you afraid that some government will try to get a hold of this power? sorry for the paranoia lol, but is is kinda scary for me to imagine these subs becoming mainstream for some reason.

I think it would be fabulous if Shannon's life improvement tools were to become mainstream. Things like his alpha programs change people for the better, making them more productive and positive members of society and the world at large. Imagine the positive social change if many people were to better themselves as profoundly, quickly, and positively as they do by using the alpha programs. It would be a different world, and one full of curious, intelligent, successful people who think for themselves and make sound decisions, not one full of volatile bleating panicked sheep at the beck and call of whatever is shown to them via popular media.

(09-02-2012, 04:39 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote:

but aren't there a very limited number of hot girls? how could you manifest hot girls for 10 million guys when there probably are no more than a million hot girls? and if this goes mainstream aren't you afraid that some government will try to get a hold of this power? sorry for the paranoia lol, but is is kinda scary for me to imagine these subs becoming mainstream for some reason.

Point 1. What is "hot"? What if "hot" for you is mediocre for me? What if my definition of "hot" includes very rare features? Every man's definition of "hot" is going to be unique, although the media and fashion industry are doing their damnedest to turn us all into Barbie doll loving drones...

Case in point. I know a lot of physically attractive women, because I have worked with a lot of photographic models. Of those women, probably one would be worth my time to pursue. A majority of them are physically attractive, sure, but... "hot" to me includes factors other than looks. And even if it was just looks I was going by, only about a third of them would qualify in my book as "hot". But I can guarantee you that almost any male photographic assistant I have ever worked with would be drooling if he thought he had a chance with any of them. Primarily why I usually have female assistants.

Point 2. You said "hot girls". Your specific statement disregards a lot of females who are not girls, but women. Lot more options all of a sudden, adding in hot women, too.

Point 3: There are a limited number of women who qualify as "hot" for any given man, but consider that there are about 3.5 BILLION females on the planet, and if we say only half of those are of age and neither too young or too old, we have 1.75 BILLION left. Plotting that number on a bell curve, by popular opinion of physical attractiveness, we can say that 80% will fall within the range of 3 to 7, which means ~40% will be from 4.5 to 7. Most guys start rating a woman as "hot" starting at 7... meaning that the majority of that 40% will be 5's and 6's, leaving probably 25% of it at "7". 25% of 40% is 10%, so we can presume that about 10% of the women in that bell curve are 7's, and thus rate as "hot". If the remaining 20% are rated as 1, 2, 9 or 10, and half that represents the 9's and 10's, we now have a probable percentage of the world's female population who are "hot" as being... 20%! And 20% of 1.75 BILLION is 350 million. So there are approximately 350 million "hot" females out there in the world.

The real question isn't "How will I handle the average of 35 "hot females" who come after me if I run Sex Magnet, and there are a million other guys doing so also... the real question is... how do we get Shannon to have sold a million copies of this thing?

Can you imagine what I might be able to do with funding like that?

(09-02-2012, 08:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Point 1. What is "hot"? What if "hot" for you is mediocre for me? What if my definition of "hot" includes very rare features? Every man's definition of "hot" is going to be unique, although the media and fashion industry are doing their damnedest to turn us all into Barbie doll loving drones...

Case in point. I know a lot of physically attractive women, because I have worked with a lot of photographic models. Of those women, probably one would be worth my time to pursue. A majority of them are physically attractive, sure, but... "hot" to me includes factors other than looks. And even if it was just looks I was going by, only about a third of them would qualify in my book as "hot". But I can guarantee you that almost any male photographic assistant I have ever worked with would be drooling if he thought he had a chance with any of them. Primarily why I usually have female assistants.

Point 2. You said "hot girls". Your specific statement disregards a lot of females who are not girls, but women. Lot more options all of a sudden, adding in hot women, too.

Point 3: There are a limited number of women who qualify as "hot" for any given man, but consider that there are about 3.5 BILLION females on the planet, and if we say only half of those are of age and neither too young or too old, we have 1.75 BILLION left. Plotting that number on a bell curve, by popular opinion of physical attractiveness, we can say that 80% will fall within the range of 3 to 7, which means ~40% will be from 4.5 to 7. Most guys start rating a woman as "hot" starting at 7... meaning that the majority of that 40% will be 5's and 6's, leaving probably 25% of it at "7". 25% of 40% is 10%, so we can presume that about 10% of the women in that bell curve are 7's, and thus rate as "hot". If the remaining 20% are rated as 1, 2, 9 or 10, and half that represents the 9's and 10's, we now have a probable percentage of the world's female population who are "hot" as being... 20%! And 20% of 1.75 BILLION is 350 million. So there are approximately 350 million "hot" females out there in the world.

The real question isn't "How will I handle the average of 35 "hot females" who come after me if I run Sex Magnet, and there are a million other guys doing so also... the real question is... how do we get Shannon to have sold a million copies of this thing?

I plan to get married within the next four years at which point I won't care about attracting any other girl. My big fear is my wife/gf being attracted to other guys and leaving/cheating on me, i'm already paranoid about that and It would get much worse with tons of chick magnets around. about your last point I think the cancer aid itself could make you a billionaire.

(09-02-2012, 06:27 PM)Joe Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 04:05 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: isn't there a tipping point for a few of the subs where you start shooting yourself in the foot? don't you lose all the advantage of being a sex magnet if there are millions of sex magnets? on the other hand I do hope to see the health subs like the cancer aid become mainstream some day.

It's probably a bit too expensive to go mainstream and no scientific research done yet, so no worries there :p

Scientific research is entirely unnecessary to make this sell a million copies. The only thing I need is proper advertising on a big enough scale. Given the right type of and level of advertising, it would probably sell a lot MORE than a million copies. But I need to have something go big before I can afford a proper "scientific" study. I put scientific in quotes, because no matter how well done it is, or by whom, there'll be some group of "scientists" who refuse to believe the trials are valid for some reason or other. Even the best such studies are viewed by the scientific community as being only "suggestive" of what is true. In other words, unless they're repeated ad nauseum - at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars each, typically - nobody in "scientific" circles really even cares.

And the average consumer is so far in the other direction that they just need to hear from one person that something works, and they'll buy it, especially if said person is someone who has used it and gotten good results. So I'm not real worried about scientific testing yet, because A) I can't afford it, and B) it's not strictly necessary from a marketing standpoint.

I am, however, hoping that eventually I'll be able to do scientific tests and trials using my programs, because I know my products do work, and it would be nice to be able to add to the pool of "accepted evidence" in the scientific community, and use the results as advertising... but for the moment, the best I can do is this forum, and word of mouth advertising.

Regardless, it seems as if the scientific community can always find a way to believe whatever they choose to by picking the studies that support their chosen answer, or running one that will. Pretty scientific, huh? So obviously it's useless for convincing them. And most consumers don't need one done to believe their friend who used it that it works.

Anyone has any suggestions for how I can get at least one proper scientific study done on my stuff without bankrupting me, I'm all ears.

(09-02-2012, 08:24 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 08:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I plan to get married within the next four years at which point I won't care about attracting any other girl. My big fear is my wife/gf being attracted to other guys and leaving/cheating on me, i'm already paranoid about that and It would get much worse with tons of chick magnets around. about your last point I think the cancer aid itself could make you a billionaire.

Fear, my friend, is focus. And where you focus your energy, it will flow. And manifest something. I'm rather worried about being able to find a woman worth marrying who will be faithful to me, as well, but I know that I can simply use the Law of Attraction to find the right one. And who in their right mind is looking for a wife out of Sex Magnet?

But I have to disagree with you, because unless she's not right for you... or it's your life lesson and therefore unavoidable karma to experience that... finding an appropriate woman means you won't have any issues with faithfulness. Perhaps you should be considering women from a culture that actually values faithfulness? Or better yet, use the Law of Attraction. It only takes one woman who agrees with you that faithfulness is a good thing.

And as for the cancer aid, I don't see how that is remotely possible... it's not something I can reasonably charge for, given that I was once laying in a hospital bed with cancer, no insurance, no money and no income, and wondering... "How am I going to pay for all this?" It really didn't help me overcome cancer. Adding to that kind of worries by trying to make a profit isn't going to help anyone.

Unless you're talking about the exosubliminal for finding a cancer cure. But think about this. If I give it away for free, a lot more people will use it than if I charge even $1.00 for it. And the more people who use it, the more powerful and rapid the results will be. Are a billion people going to pay a dollar for this, if I charge a dollar? And if so, guess what? I'm not the only one getting the dollar that it brings in. It would mean I have to raise the price for a billion dollars in profit out of a billion sales... meaning even fewer people would participate. Are you beginning to see the issue here?

If the real goal is triggering the discovery and disemination of a cure for cancer, then profit has to take a back seat. Profit is primarily the problem. Cancer is so profitable as a multi-billion dollar industry that a cure is now the last thing anyone really wants in the businesses making that money. So while this might could make me wealthy, in the ways I can reasonably release it, it's much better to release it for free and make a real difference, than try to profit and just become another part of the problem.