Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-05-2012

My Wednesday and Thursday night routine is to take my infant daughter out for a walk. Tonight, I went to the mall, and ended up chatting with a sales girl at the Lovesac store. It was smooth, comfortable, and she was giving IOI's after mentioning that she was married. Played with her hair, pushed it back on the side closest to me, kept the conversation going when it paused for a moment. I'm not a homewrecker, so I kept it innocent, and I also didn't use the new subs while talking to her. It was NICE just talking comfortably, cracking jokes, and being completely at ease.

Shannon, AM5 is worth far more than you charge for it. I need to buy the second half before you change the price to match the value. Smile

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-06-2012

What price would match the value, in your opinion? Not that I'm going to change the price anytime soon regardless, but I'd like to know what you guys think on that for AM 5.0.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 02:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: What price would match the value, in your opinion? Not that I'm going to change the price anytime soon regardless, but I'd like to know what you guys think on that for AM 5.0.

That's a tough question to answer, man. For the transformation thus far, I would value this in terms of thousands of dollars, if not tens of thousands. My resistance to making such a statement is my own personal financial limitations, and the fact that almost no one will see the value prior to using the product.

Additionally, how do you price life transformation? There are other transformative organizations that will hook you in and are similar to cults in how they operate, with all new vocabulary and odd social interactions that create an exclusivity and mystique. That's not the case, here. I could have bought AM5, listened for six months, and gotten these results without ever speaking to you again. So life transformation, free and clear of any additional obligation or nefarious brainwashing.

Given that money is just a symbol of value, which is created by work, and work is the use of one's time toward producing something, the question becomes: how much of my life is this worth? I already see my life improving my leaps and bounds with this. My life has been filled with many disappointing relationships that failed in part to my lack of alpha and overwhelming beta behavior, and there is now a strong possibility that I will create a happy, healthy, rewarding relationship that lasts the second half of my life. How do I put a value on what is creating that possibility within me?

If I live for forty more years, and gave you a dollar for every hour that my life was happier than it has been up to now, I'd be giving you over $300,000. Some guys pay hookers $500/hr for an illusion of the happiness that comes from a great relationship. Now we're at $150,000,000. So, somewhere between $300k and $150m.

This was all very much a stream of consciousness post. If it's a little disorganized, you'll figure it out.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Yuri - 09-06-2012

great way to describe this sean, true words i must say, and above all this in a way feels like we are all together in this and we help each other, we can tell u when something goes wrong and right in a program and ur not one of those ego filled so called gurus whom believe they are above all, i cant describe how u alone being here and sharing your knowledge and passion costs let alone a life changing program such as AM would "ACTUALLY" cost.

Edit: to make this more clear ive been in the so called seduction community for more than 4-5 years i know every guru out there from head to toe and yet i have NEVER witnessed this much change in just 2 months of AM and on top of all that its actually effortless.

That's a great point, Biakoia. In addition to the value of the subliminal itself, which is very high, we also get a great deal of support from you, Shannon; even on subjects outside our purchases. What's even better is that you treat each of us like an acquaintance or friend; an equal; not a student or inferior.

I was reading Shannon's recent post on reduced desire for alcohol. This caused me to notice that my own drinking habits have changed significantly since starting AM5. I typically drank a few beers each night, occasionally drinking a bourbon, and when I went out with friends, I would drink more than I should.

I haven't gone out to drink with friends since starting AM5, but my personal at-home consumption is WAY down. Interestingly, I didn't even notice this until Shannon mentioned it in his journal. These changes are happening very subtly, and it's a pleasant surprise to discover a new one like this.

Also, I woke up early this morning and made it to the gym. It felt great to be back under the bar, even if I didn't make my goals on two lifts. HEEYAH!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-06-2012

Very interesting response, Sean. Something to contemplate. Thank you for the feedback.

Oh, I forgot to make note of last night's dream: I met up with Huey Lewis after one of his concerts. As we were walking out to his car (the red convertible Mustang from his music videos) I told him, "Hey man, you've got a pretty good voice. You should go pro." and we both chuckled. Then a whole lot of stuff that was too illogical to remember happened, and the rest is tatters of memory.

A contributing factor to the dreams is the fact that I'm taking ZMA nearly every night. This tends to increase dream activity.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Javier Gerardo - 09-07-2012

(09-06-2012, 05:43 AM)Sean Wrote: Given that money is just a symbol of value, which is created by work, and work is the use of one's time toward producing something, the question becomes: how much of my life is this worth? I already see my life improving my leaps and bounds with this. My life has been filled with many disappointing relationships that failed in part to my lack of alpha and overwhelming beta behavior, and there is now a strong possibility that I will create a happy, healthy, rewarding relationship that lasts the second half of my life.

You're an inspiration for us Sean. I too have had too many mistakes with women in the past. There comes a time when I just feel of just quitting it all. Like I am not getting any better. But in your case and others here you are showing us that you have overcome these failures and have become a better man in the process. Smile

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-07-2012

(09-07-2012, 03:30 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 05:43 AM)Sean Wrote: Given that money is just a symbol of value, which is created by work, and work is the use of one's time toward producing something, the question becomes: how much of my life is this worth? I already see my life improving my leaps and bounds with this. My life has been filled with many disappointing relationships that failed in part to my lack of alpha and overwhelming beta behavior, and there is now a strong possibility that I will create a happy, healthy, rewarding relationship that lasts the second half of my life.

You're an inspiration for us Sean. I too have had too many mistakes with women in the past. There comes a time when I just feel of just quitting it all. Like I am not getting any better. But in your case and others here you are showing us that you have overcome these failures and have become a better man in the process. Smile

And hopefully, we will all learn not to repeat those mistakes again. For me, it is key to lose my desperation and one-itis, where I fell in love quickly because she was interested in me. Not because she's someone who will improve the quality of my already-good life. No more of that for me.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-09-2012

It's 8 days since I started Stage 2, and I'm not feeling much of a change from this. I'm still getting a lot of weird dreams each night, and I'm feeling a little fatigue / tiredness, but in terms of noticeable changes, nothing.

** UPDATE **

Not really. I'm still feeling an urge to DO SOMETHING, but right now, I still seem to be allowing passivity to reign.

More unstructured sadness today. Movie trailers made me cry, of all things. I don't get it.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Spiral - 09-10-2012

When you say cry.... are you balling or just shed a few tears? Your not the only one that has experienced sadness during AM so I should ask others who have cried what they mean. But back to my question.. how hard were you crying? How sad were you?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-10-2012

Spiral: the sadness was intense, but the crying was shut down reactively. So a tear got out, but that was it.
---------------
I just got the email for downloading the first stage of WM 2.0. I was expecting to feel temptation and impatience to start using the files as soon as I got them. Very sneaky, Shannon! Another unexpected benefit of alpha training: my very own patience, which is a virtue left atrophied from disuse in my life until now.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - AVB2011 - 09-10-2012

(09-10-2012, 05:30 AM)Spiral Wrote: When you say cry.... are you balling or just shed a few tears? Your not the only one that has experienced sadness during AM so I should ask others who have cried what they mean. But back to my question.. how hard were you crying? How sad were you?

Spiral, I have this sadness during AM as well. I have the moment that I shed tears when I was sleeping (having pretty sad dream). I can feel the sadness even though I was sleeping and dreaming in the same time. It happened on Stage 2. But overall, stage 2 was great and enjoyable for me. I always woke up with energy every morning.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Magnus - 09-10-2012

(09-10-2012, 05:30 AM)Spiral Wrote: When you say cry.... are you balling or just shed a few tears? Your not the only one that has experienced sadness during AM so I should ask others who have cried what they mean. But back to my question.. how hard were you crying? How sad were you?

I two had tears during AM some were due to life circumstances but some were due to AM. Stage 2 and 5 were the big ones for me but in saying that by the end of stage 2 I felt very free. Stage 5 was more just depressing.