Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2012

Everyone has a different response to AM and each stage is working you on different things and in different combinations that add up to ultimate success. Where you find it difficult is where you know it's working you out and making positive changes as they are most necessary.

Each stage is difficult in the first week or two (when that is the case) because that's where the rubber meets the road, and just as with the tires on a jet as it touches down, you have to hit the ground running and get up to speed fast. It's a tempering process, trial by fire, and it's making you stronger. Consider that your growth is already showing in how you handled your mistakes, your boss and your own upset. You didn't lose your head and fly off the handle. You did what the leader does.

Just for the records, there will be no 9G. I seriously doubt there will ever even be a 6G.

I have been battling myself lately also, because I now have to decide, as I am ending AM 5.0, whether or not I do the planned WM 2.0 (which I would love to do and experience for myself, after all that hard work) or whether I do BAMM instead. It all comes down to females or money. So far, BAMM is winning. I am amazed by what's going into the program and I want that!

Whatever you choose, choose it fully, own it, and seize the day with it.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Yuri - 12-13-2012

shannon I must say you make it very hard for us to make a decision with subs : ).

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 12-13-2012

(12-13-2012, 02:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: Everyone has a different response to AM and each stage is working you on different things and in different combinations that add up to ultimate success. Where you find it difficult is where you know it's working you out and making positive changes as they are most necessary.

Each stage is difficult in the first week or two (when that is the case) because that's where the rubber meets the road, and just as with the tires on a jet as it touches down, you have to hit the ground running and get up to speed fast. It's a tempering process, trial by fire, and it's making you stronger. Consider that your growth is already showing in how you handled your mistakes, your boss and your own upset. You didn't lose your head and fly off the handle. You did what the leader does.

Thank you for the reminder: it can be difficult to focus on the positive when so much is going on.

(12-13-2012, 02:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just for the records, there will be no 9G. I seriously doubt there will ever even be a 6G.

Oh Shannon. I keep forgetting how literal you are. That was a joke, as was the OMFG technology tag, which I strongly doubt you'd use as an acronym for your product.

(12-13-2012, 02:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have been battling myself lately also, because I now have to decide, as I am ending AM 5.0, whether or not I do the planned WM 2.0 (which I would love to do and experience for myself, after all that hard work) or whether I do BAMM instead. It all comes down to females or money. So far, BAMM is winning. I am amazed by what's going into the program and I want that!

Whatever you choose, choose it fully, own it, and seize the day with it.

From an outside perspective, I have to give you the objective advice: it's easier to earn money when there are no women distracting your focus. Let's face it, they're very tempting!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2012

I'm not being so literal as you think, but practical. We had so much explosive growth in 2012 that I don't want people to think they'll never be able to keep up, that they're always going to have to chase the next big thing, as Apple customers do. I want the best product possible, but I also want to have my lineup be stable, and not force people to upgrade to Gen X every six or 12 months. So for the sake of assuaging those fears for those who come after us reading this in the future...

As for money versus females, we all know that females now = no money later. Money now = lots of females later. So have a little of some of what you want or all of everything you want, hmmm. Hard choice. Smile

RE: Sean's AM Journal - THolt - 12-13-2012

How many hours a day do you use headphones when listening to subliminals?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 12-13-2012

(12-13-2012, 03:42 PM)THolt Wrote: How many hours a day do you use headphones when listening to subliminals?

I'm wearing headphones about 5 or 12 hours daily, depending on whether I sleep with them in. If not, I get the additional 7 hours from my stereo.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 12-14-2012

(12-13-2012, 03:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: As for money versus females, we all know that females now = no money later. Money now = lots of females later. So have a little of some of what you want or all of everything you want, hmmm. Hard choice. Smile

That's a very rational sequence, and I still have dual reactions to it:

hedonistic vs practical.

I'll decide at the end of AM5

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 12-14-2012

(12-14-2012, 04:27 PM)Sean Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 03:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: As for money versus females, we all know that females now = no money later. Money now = lots of females later. So have a little of some of what you want or all of everything you want, hmmm. Hard choice. Smile

That's a very rational sequence, and I still have dual reactions to it:

hedonistic vs practical.

I'll decide at the end of AM5

Yeah, it's frustrating to wait. But... all things come to he who waits. Especially if, while waiting, he makes himself a multi-millionaire.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Roy - 12-14-2012

Shannon,why are you making me make those choices?That's evil.
I thought it was bad enough deciding between WM and SM.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 12-14-2012

(12-14-2012, 05:43 PM)Roy Wrote:

Shannon,why are you making me make those choices?That's evil.
I thought it was bad enough deciding between WM and SM.

You misunderstand. I don't want you to choose one or the other. I want you to buy them all. Big Grin

But seriously, I suffer along with you my friend. I truly do. I had my heart set on WM after AM.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 12-17-2012

AM5 Stage 5 - 10 nights completed

This is the longest that vivid dreams have continued uninterrupted. Most are too hazy to remember the next day, but last night, I had a really weird one:

My oldest friend, Bobby, came to me with plans to rob a bank, and he was cutting me in on the deal. After relieving the bank of $50,000, we were going to somehow multiply this money through a method that made perfect sense in the dream, but is so illogical now I can't even put it to words.

Entering the bank and taking the money was easy. It was a night job, and we waltzed right in, took the money, and left. We were very careful about fingerprints and video cameras.

Later, with the money, we both started getting paranoid about getting caught. In a bar, we were looking at everybody they they were a cop gathering evidence.

Looking back on it, this feels like an inner conflict about deservingness: in the dream, I had to rob a bank to have material wealth. Shannon, do you remember if deservingness is a big factor of Stage 5? I understand your brain is saturated with BAMM right now, but it's worth a shot.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - K-Train - 12-17-2012

I've actually been experiencing an increase in vivid dreams as well, interesting. I know it's only been about 10 days but do you see any difference between Stage 5 and Stage 4 Sean? How's your confidence level and social skills at this point?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 12-17-2012

I do not remember, Sean. I may be good, but I'm not Super Man.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 11:47 AM)K-Train Wrote: I've actually been experiencing an increase in vivid dreams as well, interesting. I know it's only been about 10 days but do you see any difference between Stage 5 and Stage 4 Sean? How's your confidence level and social skills at this point?

Confidence is way up, I think. It's hard to compare against Stage 4 without looking back, but within just a few days of starting Stage 5, I was having a BLAST at my friends' company party where I knew only three people. At the party, I was salsa dancing with an amazing MILF; making fun of the white-boy dance I used to do at parties; dragging girls onto the dance floor when I could tell they wanted it (as an excuse for their own dance insecurity); got a girl to join me on the dance floor by using a "come here" gesture with my finger; chose not to pursue a beautiful woman based on my intuitive sense of her (seemed like a huge maintenance issue); and felt no discomfort at doing any of these things.

That was all in just one night after one night of using Stage 5. Seems a little early for a real effect. Confidence seems to have been on a strong upward trend for the past several stages. I can't put my finger on anything in particular in Stage 5 that's changing noticeably, which is why I asked about believing that I deserve good things: I'm trying to use my dreams to see where the changes are.

One thing that has been quite interesting since starting Stage 5 is my ex-girlfriend's response to me in person. She's being very nice, and not the insulting, combative shrew she was the year prior. I don't know if Stage 5 has anything to do with that, but it is no less a welcome change.

I'm more relaxed now, that is for sure. I've got a strong desire to get into the gym and lift weighs as often as possible. I've been doing this since January, but the schedule has been fluid due to how busy I've been. I find it very challenging to go to be early, enabling me to wake up early.

(12-17-2012, 01:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: I do not remember, Sean. I may be good, but I'm not Super Man.

Thanks anyhow, Shannon.