Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 08-31-2012

I had amazingly vivid dreams last night. Gunfights, good vs bad, sexual tension with hot women, taking the bad guys' money after we won, strange geographical/flora configurations, complex buildings. Holy cow!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 08-31-2012

PreOrdered WM 2.0. I can't wait to see what's in the bonus material.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-01-2012

OK these dreams are bizarre. Last night, R. Lee Ermey was my baseball coach.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-02-2012

Did you get your pre-order bonus materials downloaded?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-02-2012

I sure did. Haven't had an opportunity to try it out on anyone, and I'm pretty busy soaking up the AM5 goodness.

Just make sure you read the directions and understand and follow them fully. Smile

(09-02-2012, 02:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just make sure you read the directions and understand and follow them fully. Smile

Shannon, I think I've read the instructions a dozen times, and I'm already fantasizing about disregarding all of your ethical requirements in the instructions. :angel:

lol I can only lead a horse to water.

I shall drink deeply Tuesday night, I'm sure.

Today was interesting, and I'm just now noticing how natural this feels. I was waiting in line for food at the mall with my son in tow. A lady walked away from the register, forgetting her drink. The cute-but-very-young girl at the register tried to get her attention, but the customer was oblivious. I reached out with my arm, waving at the woman walking away so she couldn't help noticing, and pointed her back at the register. This was all with an air of nonchalance, mild impatience, and a little annoyance.

The cashier saw me do this, and looked at me with what I can only call a deer-in-the-headlights look. I lifted my chin at her, as if to say, "You're welcome, missy." She shook it off, helped the next several customers, and then left just before it was my turn to order.

This seems to be what the pheromone crowd calls "OD", where the subject is overwhelmed by the situation (too attracted too fast, or inappropriately) and her anti-slut defense programming is triggered.

Now I've got LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It going through my head, and yes, I'm laughing at myself as well as the song, because I can't take any of this seriously.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2012

As with all of you who have copies of the aphrodisiac files, approach without expectations. Observe from neutral, and remember what I said in the instructions. Give it enough time to do it's magic. Long scripts take longer to play, and process; short scripts will hit faster and harder.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-04-2012

Last night was my second night of Stage Two. For some reason, when I got to bed, tears were forming in my eyes, and I had no idea what was making me want to cry. It faded after a few minutes, with a couple of tears shed. Nothing dramatic, no sobbing, and nothing came up that seemed to be triggering it. I have a gut feeling that Stage Two is forcing some additional processing that is allowing repressed emotions to come up spontaneously without an associated framework to allow conscious understanding of why.

I'm doing a lot more, these past few days. I folded my laundry, which is normally something I procrastinate the crap out of. I've also gotten back on the Paleo diet and am going to try intermittent fasting (24hr fasts 2x weekly). I've also got a serious bug to get my butt back in the gym. If I wake up early tomorrow, which has been the pattern these past few weeks, I'll go.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-05-2012

So much for waking up early. I didn't even want to get out of bed when I needed to go to work. I've noticed a lot of people looking to combine subs. Many questions of "Can I combine AM5, WM2, and Prevent Monkeypox 7 all while managing a full course load and two part time jobs?" I'm impressed by you guys, because all the change I can feel with AM5 is shaking up my foundations pretty well. It's a good thing, and I can only do so much at once. I've been non-Alpha for a LOOOOONG time, and AM5 is the focus right now.

I didn't get out last night, either. My buddy canceled on me: he threw out his back, and is on some serious painkillers to handle that, so the bar was out. I didn't feel like going to the bar solo, and didn't even question that decision until I started typing this. It's interesting, because I'd be going to the bar to be social, and I didn't even consider that I can be social by meeting new people at the bar. That bar in particular is a very "meet new people" kind of place. Obviously, the shyness that has been a part of my life forever has been operating silently, and I'm happy to have questioned it this morning. Next time, I should be able to question it in the moment.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-05-2012

Just remember who won the race. Slow and steady, one goal at a time.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-05-2012

Shannon, I'm completely on board with one goal at a time. "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both." This may not be the most appropriate saying for multiple subs, but I'm applying it anyhow. One at a time. I've been how I am for a very long time, and the changes I'm seeing in just a month are nothing short of miraculous. I am eager to see what comes next, and I don't want to slow down by dividing my efforts. Plus, WM2 is burning a hole in my hard drive, and BASE is out there, too. It will take a lot of time to work through those, and I won't get there faster by multitasking.

I want to provide more info on my sleep: I fasted yesterday until 6pm, making it a 20-hour fast. I'm also transitioning to paleo eating again, so these could each have had an impact on my sleep. Three variables changed, so there are no conclusions to be reached about the cause of the sleep pattern changing.