Subliminal Talk
Rainbow'sNewJournal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rainbow'sNewJournal (/Thread-Rainbow-sNewJournal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - Shannon - 11-08-2012

(11-07-2012, 01:03 AM)Elusive Wrote: Shannon how much script of its predecessor is in this new gem?
Looking at the older one there are some of statements not directly focusing on "chronic and useless pain".
Like,
"I am feeling better and better."
"I am healthier and happier than the day before."

Think I'm gonna try this one, on a friend with suspicious pain and see what happens.

The old script and the new script share the following script in common:

"Chronic Useless Pain"

There is nothing else of the old script in the new one. The optimus engine is very different. Don't think you'll be able to know anything about the new program from looking at the old script.

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - RainbowAbyss - 11-08-2012

All pain except for the acute pain during very full range motion has completely stopped.
So I started Overcome fear today...
Felt it almost instantly-
listened for a few hours
really like the feeling of the sub so far.
I felt really grounded yet light at the same time, very
excited with some contentment. I felt significantly energized.
I went outside to do some grocery shopping and within 5 seconds got into a talk with a girl sitting on my door step. I just jumped in before I thought about it..really cool...normally I would have at least made some decisive conscious decision or just ignored her..I had been inside working and studying all day so hardly expected to be social. I noticed I felt much more comfortable just walking around.
Felt more in tune with my physical sensations. Every time I could feel myself going into my head or getting more aloof when I normally would be I just didn't and popped back into this solid yet really light, really enjoyable state.
Other things I noticed
1. Felt much more solid in eye contact then I have in a while
2. Was getting very checked out by woman
3. Usually I can fall in and out of a kind of hyper self awareness or awareness of the environment and/or sense of competition with those around me for no reason--like I might be fighting for something (its really subtle-not as extreme as it sounds)-there was none of that whatsoever-felt very alert but extremely good natured.
Only listened for a couple of hours-really like the sub so far-but we'll see...will probably be adding another sub in a bit

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - Cortez - 11-09-2012

You definitely might want to wait a little while before adding another one. The Overcoming Fear sub definitely takes a toll on your subconscious. It takes some getting used to.

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - RainbowAbyss - 11-10-2012

thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna give it a couple of days at least

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - Cortez - 11-10-2012

I'm just speaking from my own personal experience here and I'm sure everyone's will be different, but it seemed pretty light until almost a week in. That's when it started really digging in to my subconscious.

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - RainbowAbyss - 11-11-2012

I'm sure your right, so I'll stick it solo until past the week mark AT LEAST. Thanks again Cortez

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - RainbowAbyss - 11-20-2012

11 days in on Overcome Fear.
This is a strange sub, but is clearly very effective.
On hand hand I am feeling and acting MUCH more smoothly,
and fearlessly, on the other hand I feel like a caged animal.
I also dip in and out of these moments of incredible clarity, and
feeling major mind fog and fatigue.
I'm am seeing that a lot of what I thought were fears are actually
me just being a bit of an entitled douche and compulsively judgmental lol. They say fear is the
root of most negativity so we'll see if that internal behavior gets weeded out.
Vestiges of anxiety that came out in certain situations are receding quickly,
fortunetelling or un-fortunetelling often times the are being replaced with aggression.
One thing I really like about this sub is when its on its really on. Like if I hit a flow I'll just starting acting without thinking in perfect alignment with some intuitive guidance.
Just to note Somatically, I feel like the sub is causing me to live more from dan tien energy center..and my head feels super expansive as well...my whole energy seems to be opening up and becoming more grounded.
I am also becoming highly aware of where I take 'perceived' rejection or fear of judgement personally, and acting anyway and giving less shxxxt.

RE: Rainbow'sNewJournal - Shannon - 11-20-2012

The experienced of "waving in and out" is one of shifting through waves of experience and possibly resistance. The sub is always on, but YOU may not always be responding fully, naturally, freely.

This is a point where you are achieving some effect but are not finished getting there yet. It means, keep going for a while! You should be able to achieve a constant state of freedom.

awesome!
thanks Shannon

I've noticed the clearer my life is the
more I am directing myself the easier a time I have responding
to a subliminal. There inverse effect is also true.

@Shannon or anyone else who is now
Just wondering if OSFG is the upgrade to Overcome Fear.
Is the the later meant to replace the former..or will the two work with synergy together?

OFGS is not an upgrade of OF. It is simply dealing with three subjects, instead of one.

Do you think they be used together effectively..?

You are the second person to ask me that. Do not use them together. They are each carefully balanced for their purpose, and using them together will unbalance them.