Subliminal Talk
Affirmations. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Affirmations. (/Thread-Affirmations)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Affirmations. - Elusive - 12-05-2012

So in %. How more effective are your subliminals in 4g and 5g compared with affirmations, Shannon?

RE: Affirmations. - Shannon - 12-05-2012

Quote:Don't get me wrong. This is what I believe and I don't want to guess what's the "truth". I think our mind is fascinating and I can't possibly comprehend or figure out our subconscious mind...

Let me elaborate more on what I mean and Shannon, you are right. The gatekeeper has to be passed before it sinks in. He may eventually become our friend Smile

More accurately, people think of "the gatekeeper" as "me" and the subconscious mind as "not me" when they are both "me".

Quote:Our subconscious mind has our habitual thoughts. The person who we are really. I got this from your 90/10 mind and also a lot of great information about our mind and emotions from Tony Robbins...

At best, this is an oversimplification in an effort to make it digestible to the lay pubic. It's like saying Microsoft Windows is what your computer habitually does when you turn it on. There's no "habit". It's a program.

Quote:If we consciously focus on something, it has highly influence on the subconscious part. Let's say something bad happened. You lost your job or you missed your flight. You can choose to look at it as something awful or you can choose to look at it like there's something good coming from it.

The conscious mind can influence and censor the subconscious mind, but the fact is, the subconscious mind is more powerful, more influential, and more capable. Without some sort of program adjustment, it will always either bet out the conscious mind, or it will override what influence the conscious mind has had.

If you have a subconscious program that says "Always assume the worst.", do you think you're going to get far with an effort at frame change? Not hardly - unless you repeat it or you get fed up with the negativity and it becomes sufficiently unpleasant for you to do so.

Quote:If you've already made the decision that it's something very awful, your emotions has already set in. You feel bad and your subconscious mind is affected by it. What I'm saying is that we can control our conscious mind and and conscious mind affects our subconscious mind, especially if emotions are involved while thinking of something...

Your subconscious is where your seat of emotion resides. It's not "affected by" it... it is GENERATING that emotional response based on a PROGRAMMED RESPONSE CUE in the program. The example you gave actually works like this.

Program running says:

If Situation X, then run subroutine "very awful".
Very Awful:
Generate and Consciously Feel Emotional State G (negativity, upset, pain)

What you are saying is you perceive things backwards from what my research has shown. The conscious mind can influence the subconscious mind, but without specific tools, such as hypnosos, EFT, NLP and subliminals, regardless of conscious mind influence, the subconscious will dominate and lead, not the conscious. This is why affirmations don't work very well unless you're in an altered state of awareness - i.e., hypnotic state.

Quote:Another example of conscious focus and how much it can influence your view of the world,

Look around in the room and look for everything that is brown, you got 15 seconds.
Now without looking around the room again, do you remember everything in the room that are blue?

The chances you saw something that is brown are much higher than blue. You see what you choose to focus on. You may even have had taken colors as dark-red or beige and counted them as brown.

That is because your mind tend to transform things so they fit into your focus that you choose to have.

I remember everything in the room down to the smallest detail. My subconscious mind recorded all this information. The conscious mind, being as limited as it is, focused on one thing and ignored the rest. But I still saw the blue things, and some of them registered in my conscious mind as well.

The (conscious) mind does not transform things to fit your focus. It focuses to ignore what is unnecessary for the task at hand. The subconscious mind records every little detail, and this can be recalled through hypnosis, etc. and made easier to recall with subliminals.
[/quote]

Your understanding of the mind sounds more confident that it should be.

RE: Affirmations. - Shannon - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 03:47 AM)Elusive Wrote: So in %. How more effective are your subliminals in 4g and 5g compared with affirmations, Shannon?

There is no way to calculate that value. "Power level" of a program or even a generation is relative to the sum of the parts, as is the acceptance relative to the variables that make up the receiver and their response.

It also depends on how you use the affirmations, script wording specifics, state of mind (beta, alpha, theta, delta, etc.) and how much repetition and emotional impact there is. Many more variables are also in play.

However, as an estimate, I would say that a standard 4G program is about 25-50 times more powerful at least, and a 5G program could range from about 100 times to many thousands of times more powerful. But because there are so many variables and potential issues in play, these estimates are about worthless.

RE: Affirmations. - alphamach - 12-07-2012

This thread has been an interesting read.