Subliminal Talk
masterbation and brain power?? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: masterbation and brain power?? (/Thread-masterbation-and-brain-power)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Tiesto - 08-25-2012

(08-25-2012, 10:19 PM)K-Train Wrote: I don't know why, but refraining from taming the snake seems to greatly increase my effects from subs. I remember plenty of times where I used a sub, got immediate results in just a few days and then "broke the streak". After I "broke the streak", shit went downhill. Even right now, I'm about 10 days into the streak and Maximize Your Healing Speed is kicking like a mule again.

That is very interesting, Shannon said that the sexual energy can be used as power source, maybe that is what's happening here, the subs primary power source is mental energy, but as you build up sexual energy, it might act like a secondary power source to assist and boost the effects.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Donjuan - 08-26-2012

What an epiphany!! So Shannon is it really true that by not masturbating and holding your sexual energy works the subliminal faster on manifestations and other things? Pls confirm this.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - massagemaggie - 08-26-2012

So Shannon, I suppose being immolated isn't possible if you're very sexually active with a partner, but not doing yourself? Or is it? This is an interesting concept and thinking back about a certain technique that I use, I can only imagine it's power.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Spiral - 08-26-2012

I believe it depends on how you circulate your energy. The only time I notice up and down effects are during resistance. Even when things seem to be too good to be true bad things can happen. I don't like to classify things as good or bad anymore but this is from my experience and it's just the universe is doing things at the time that it should. I guess you can just call it Karma?

One example, when I was riding high towards the end of stage two enjoying myself.. I ended up getting an open container violation. it's a long story... and 2 weeks before that got a 500$ speeding ticket. I think it's too unpredictable to make assumptions regarding this subject.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - ssh - 08-26-2012

The best option to validate anything with contradictory views is to experiment/try it on your own self and watch the end results. We have to remember here that sexual energy is one of the most potent force which could be handled, transmuted used effectively as Shannon mentioned he uses it to power the subs. People have used this power effectively and got benefited and the most important thing is, it CAN be achieved because there are many who are able to actually maintain this state as long as they wish and it's possible. It's just a matter of one thought, that one strong decision. If this power can create such powerful subs which we all agree to and believe are, whats he harm in trying to use it with that same extra added power that Shannon makes use of. Imagine the subs built by using this power and also USED by the application of this same power. It will be an interesting experience to give it a try. But the efforts have to be very honest and consistent. Even if a few of us get some interesting results we may request Shannon to build something in this direction which will boost our efforts.

This potent force, if allowed to build up, can be imagined to be a storage tank full of gasoline/oil whatever. Use it in sexual activities and blow the tanker with that spark all at once or use it effectively to power your rocket of consciousness to raise it high in the sky of unlimited possibilities! the choice is yours.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Spiral - 08-27-2012

Very well said ssh. insightful and helpful. Smile

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Ryan - 08-27-2012

Well I know that masturbation can have an effect on dopamine and serotonin. However, before AM, SM, and WM I would do it and I thought it caused depression and anxiety afterwards. But to me, this also caused it because I didn't have confidence, had social anxiety, and was easily swayed by my mood swings. Now I can do it without any affects that I know of, so I don't really care either way. I feel more stable now though.

There are a lot of people out there that believe it has bad affects and they also believe their are withdrawal symptoms when you don't do it. I just don't think it's that big of a deal, it's a normal occurrence and even doctors recommend it because it reduces prostate cancer. Think of it like exercise instead, lol.

Ryan

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Sean - 08-27-2012

That's an interesting perspective. I think there is a withdrawal, due to the endorphin release of orgasm, and the severity will depend upon the baseline levels of the dopamine and serotonin levels of the person.

To take a completely random set of numbers, let's say we have two guys. Delta Danny has a baseline endorphin level of 10, and Alpha Adam 100. A masturbatory orgasm causes an increase of 10 units.

Delta Danny, having doubled his endorphin level from 10 to 20, is on a major high following masturbation. He's doubled his level of happy chemicals, and his inevitable slide back to 10 is going to create a withdrawal. Much like an addict, he'll chase that high again because it's double his normal level.

Alpha Adam, having only increased his endorphin level by 10%, still feels good, and he enjoys it, but sliding back to 100 following masturbation isn't nearly as dramatic as Danny's 50% loss. Adam experiences only a small amount of the withdrawal that Danny did, and therefore probably doesn't notice the effects of it, or those effects are channeled into having sex, knowing there is a better high from that than masturbating.

Were Adam exposed to something doubling his endorphin levels, like a three-way with two solid 10's, he'd be chasing that high as well, though it's unlikely he'd have access to the three-way again, and therefore would have a hard time being "addicted" to the act.* Conversely, Danny can flog the bishop regularly, an easy path to addiction.

* I want to test this side of my hypothesis. To be fair, I'd need a number of three-ways with these solid-10's that is on par with the number of times I've spanked the monkey. Wilt Chamberlain will envy me at the conclusion of this experiment.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - tristan - 09-11-2012

so you don't recommend to masturbate right?

i guess if i would try aura of sexiness, i would have not masturbate at all...

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - adventurousman - 08-12-2013

(08-24-2012, 08:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sexual energy will build up in you over time if you do not release, and eventually you will either become aglow with it, or you will immolate from it, unless you express it. Aglow means it has filled you and is radiating outwardly as an auric addition. This communicates a very sexual being, and as Maggie says, can be very attractive under the right circumstances. Immolation is where your sexual energy has grown so concentrated that you have literally become "enflamed" with it, and to second sight or astral sight, you will appear to literally be on fire. That's what immolation means, to be on fire. Immolation only happens when someone has so much sexual energy being generated that "glowing it away" doesn't keep up with the influx. Immolating can be dangerous, because not only does it typically push a person to the absolute limits of their ability to control themselves sexually, but it also acts as a beacon and magnet for very highly sexed people who will be attracted according to your sexual orientation, usually.

If you know how to cycle or direct it, you can use it as a power source for other things. I commonly use it to power subliminals, and also to generate manifestations.

Using sexual energy is like using any other form of energy. You have to be able to isolate it, and learn how to use it and control it specifically. There are a number of ways to do that. I simply use focus and willpower.

What if u learn to have dry orgasms? And not ejaculate at all (during sex or masturbating) would u then be immolating? I once didn't masturbate for 20 days, after that couldn't resist.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Shannon - 08-12-2013

As far as I know, an orgasm will release the energy, dry or not.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - MasterEnki - 10-20-2013

How exactly do you use Orgasm / Sexual Energy as a power source?

Is this similar to 'Sex Magick'?

Would orgasming / ejaculating (in any way) every now and then (say once every 4-7 days), while focusing on manifesting the sub, be useful for increasing its power?

Like, for example, when I'm doing 'Attract Positive Energy 4G', could I focus on drawing in positive energy while orgasming / ejaculating, and have it be more effective?

Some forms of 'Left-Handed' Tantra encourage orgasming while visualising the desired result.

Or is just 'staying away from that area' (no orgasms / ejaculations / not even dry orgasms) for a few weeks sufficient to have more power.

What does Shannon do to use it as a power source?

Thanks

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - JackOfHearts - 12-28-2013

Hi everyone, I'm new here. When I believed masturbating was a bad thing I tried to fight it. So back then I think the best I have done is to resist for 5 weeks. But it's very very hard, just after this 5 weeks I exploded. I don't understand what you mean Shannon when you say some people can't do it (immolation). How do you know if someone can or cannot do it. In the past I tried to fight masturbating because of religion belief.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Joronda - 12-28-2013

(08-27-2012, 07:13 AM)Ryan Wrote: Well I know that masturbation can have an effect on dopamine and serotonin. However, before AM, SM, and WM I would do it and I thought it caused depression and anxiety afterwards. But to me, this also caused it because I didn't have confidence, had social anxiety, and was easily swayed by my mood swings. Now I can do it without any affects that I know of, so I don't really care either way. I feel more stable now though.

There are a lot of people out there that believe it has bad affects and they also believe their are withdrawal symptoms when you don't do it. I just don't think it's that big of a deal, it's a normal occurrence and even doctors recommend it because it reduces prostate cancer. Think of it like exercise instead, lol.

Ryan

Does masturbation increase dopamine and serotone - or reduce it?

Religion tried to ban masturbation. Was that to force humans to get married and have proper sex ( a gift to their spouse) if they wanted sexual release?

Does sex weaken you, or make you love your partner more?

Hope you don't mind giving a man's perspective on this, as us women don't know what is going on in men's heads unless we find a man willing to tell us?