Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-27-2012

For Shannon: Is it possible to stop using ASC 5G and switch over to ASC 4G so I can use another sub without losing the effects of the 5G version? As in use the 4G for couple of hours and use AOS for the majority of time and hopefully still build on ASC's effects. I still want to do ASC for 90 days, but I want another sub to be thrown in before I go for AM. Hope that makes sense.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2012

(09-27-2012, 03:40 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: For Shannon: Is it possible to stop using ASC 5G and switch over to ASC 4G so I can use another sub without losing the effects of the 5G version? As in use the 4G for couple of hours and use AOS for the majority of time and hopefully still build on ASC's effects. I still want to do ASC for 90 days, but I want another sub to be thrown in before I go for AM. Hope that makes sense.

Translation: Is it possible to not use the program and still get the effects of the program, even though I'm not using the program?

No... on two counts. 1. 5G ASC does not use the same script. 2. 5G is not 4G.

You could switch to 4G and use AOS, but you will not get the effects of ASC 5G if you do.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-30-2012

Does anyone know if AM 5.0 also causes a more masculine voice? I ask because I cant stand my voice.

RE: Mango's Journal - Sean - 09-30-2012

My voice has changed a little. I started out deep enough, but I project more, so it's stronger.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 10-01-2012

It does. I have actually been enjoying that myself lately. I have a stronger, deeper, more powerful and commanding voice than before.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 10-02-2012

It is my last day on ASC, I've decided to use another sub or two until the New Years sale so I can get AM 5.0. That WM 2.0 purchase while awesome kinda killed me, so AM will have to wait till then. Feeling real stupid for not getting AM at the ridiculous sale several months back.

Not to fret Shannon, I want to give credit where credit is due, I'll post a testimonial thread up on ASC 5G on my feelings and experiences with it.

I love women, so I'll be using either AOS 2.0 or BIATBW 8.0 in a week or two until New Years. I'm leaning towards BIATBW but we'll see.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 10-08-2012

Alright people, I will begin listening to AOS 2.0 tonight when I get back home from work. Also decided to buy those Shure SE215's that Sean is using, they look comfortable to sleep in.

Edited to add: I will use AOS 2.0 for 32 days before I add in BIATBW 8.0 to the mix.

RE: Mango's Journal - AVB2011 - 10-08-2012

(10-08-2012, 07:33 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Alright people, I will begin listening to AOS 2.0 tonight when I get back home from work. Also decided to buy those Shure SE215's that Sean is using, they look comfortable to sleep in.

Edited to add: I will use AOS 2.0 for 32 days before I add in BIATBW 8.0 to the mix.

There you go! Roll on the show! Tongue

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 10-25-2012

Perhaps an unnecesary question, but if I purchase AM 5.0 in two parts, am I still eligible for thee 50% discount on the future upgrade? I might just start AM 5.0 sooner than expected. Smile

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 10-26-2012

(10-25-2012, 01:16 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Perhaps an unnecesary question, but if I purchase AM 5.0 in two parts, am I still eligible for thee 50% discount on the future upgrade? I might just start AM 5.0 sooner than expected. Smile

As long as you purchase both parts, you are eligible for future 50% discounts on upgradesas long as you buy the set all at once. The discount only applies to purchasing the whole set at once, so if you were to go get 123 and then 456, you'd get no discount if you did the same thing next time.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 11-08-2012

I've been using AOS for a little over a month now and have noticed mainly three things:

1) When I see myself in the mirror I admire my look. It's true about AOS changing your internal beliefs about yourself. It's like an understated acknowledgement that I am sexy.

2) My sex drive has gone wild Wink, I'm 23 and its like I got my old teenager sex drive all over again. Very interesting effect.

3) When I started this sub, I started paying more attention to women and their body language to gauge how effective my newfound sexiness is. Wow, are these women subtle! It takes a fine eye to catch women checking you out and sending signals of the most discreet nature. It's everywhere but man by the time I've processed in my mind what their cues meant they were leaving the area and too late for me. Thinking too hard as usual.

Well I bought AM 5.0 stages 1-3, and I'm stoked! I'll begin my AM journey on the 19th this month due to a very hectic schedule which won't even permit to listen to subs until then. I think I'll end this journal and begin a new one since AM is big enough to warrant a new one.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 01-03-2013

Awesome, snagged the last piece of the puzzle for AM as in stages 4-7 in the sale!

Interesting to note: I am beginning to understand what the instructions mean by AM training you and not teaching you. I haven't been logging in here about using AM but I have and am in almost the 2nd week of stage 2. Man do I hate my boss right now, I almost blew up in his face several days into stage 2. Its like it brings all the feelings out and you wanna tell it how it REALLY is... But I'm managing it quite well.

When does AM start manifesting a new circle of friends to help with your developing alpha anyway? I'm having one real good buddy hang out with me more and am hopefully going to get a new job that pays double of what I make all thanks to one real good friend from the military who is trying to hook me up. Very weird how this program started pissing me off and I'm not sure if its the program, me or both but I've got things working out for the better. Much better...

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 01-03-2013

Alpha doesn't manifest anything. You do. So they show up when you decide they do. The manifestation begins in Stage 1 or 2, IIRC.

AM basically forces you to reject the "It's not really right for me, but it's the comfortable rut I know, so I'll just stay here because it's less scary." routine. It forces you to face the truth, which is, "Hey, this isn't right for me, it's not good for me, and it's not fair to me, and I refuse to accept this crap anymore!" At which point you become more upset with the status quo than you were afraid to change it, and voila... positive change happens.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 01-14-2013

After seeing all the posts about Shannon's TUW experimentals, I cant help but wonder if Shannon could remake Wife Killer with both SOS script and metascript along with the optimus engine.

I'd buy that for a dollar! (LOL, just kidding Shannon that was a Robocop reference)