Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-13-2012

Well like I said, I preordered WM 2.0! Downloading the TUW set and stage one as I type.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2012

Thank you for the pre-order. Smile I am sure you'll enjoy the hell outta those bonus materials, if you use them properly.

RE: Mango's Journal - K-Train - 09-16-2012

Hey Mango, how you liking the TUWs?

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-16-2012

(09-16-2012, 09:26 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Mango, how you liking the TUWs?

Well unfortunately, I've been too busy to even try them out and cant seem to find the perfect opportunity to test them out. Except this one time yesterday...

Used: TUW-SB-P17g2-E-EE aka "Waitress Killer"
Played on: iPhone 4S
Volume: 16/16
Exposure Time: Approximately 10 minutes
Test Subject: Latina in her late 20s, works at the cashier

Well I stepped inside the parlor and the environemnt was semi-loud as they had music playing. I originally had my volume set at 12/16 but changed it to max, and played WK when I got within 4 ft from her. I made my order and excahnged pleasentries. She took 2 dollars off the check which was originally 7 dollars and change. I didnt really notice any body IOIs and she looked pretty tired but nonetheless very nice. I still kept playing WK while I waited for my food. When she gave me my food I noticed that she threw in some extra goodies for free so I thanked her and said good bye.

Although I didnt see any body cues to suggest her getting turned on, Im pretty sure I got a good effect from using WK and she did look beat anyway. Im sorry I havent been actively testing the TUWs out, Ive been stuck at work.

But anyways, it just dawned on me that WK could be interesting if used in the proper setting. Im thinking Hooters...

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2012

Little gifts and bennies like that mean she's interested. She may have been too tired to respond in other ways. I have had pizza girls do interesting things, such as I walk in and order and then tell her that I want to eat some there and box up the rest, and she turns around and serves me two slices while I wait for what I ordered, gets me a second can of soda, and then only charges me for what I ordered. Meanwhile the guy next to me is dumbfounded that he didn't get the same treatment... In effect she gave me about $6 worth of stuff free in the process. I have also gotten free beer, free soda, free garlic knots... just from pizza girls. I love pizza girls. Smile Usually, by the way, it's the "keepers" who will give you these gifts. They're often too reserved to be overtly sexual, so they give you gifts and special treatment to show you they're interested.

RE: Mango's Journal - Sean - 09-19-2012

(09-16-2012, 03:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: Little gifts and bennies like that mean she's interested. She may have been too tired to respond in other ways. I have had pizza girls do interesting things, such as I walk in and order and then tell her that I want to eat some there and box up the rest, and she turns around and serves me two slices while I wait for what I ordered, gets me a second can of soda, and then only charges me for what I ordered. Meanwhile the guy next to me is dumbfounded that he didn't get the same treatment... In effect she gave me about $6 worth of stuff free in the process. I have also gotten free beer, free soda, free garlic knots... just from pizza girls. I love pizza girls. Smile Usually, by the way, it's the "keepers" who will give you these gifts. They're often too reserved to be overtly sexual, so they give you gifts and special treatment to show you they're interested.

That is some darn good insight, Shannon. Too bad I can't use it, since I'm going Paleo on my diet, and pizza is so far off the plan I couldn't justify it, even for hot pizza babes. Smile

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 01:02 PM)Sean Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 03:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: Little gifts and bennies like that mean she's interested. She may have been too tired to respond in other ways. I have had pizza girls do interesting things, such as I walk in and order and then tell her that I want to eat some there and box up the rest, and she turns around and serves me two slices while I wait for what I ordered, gets me a second can of soda, and then only charges me for what I ordered. Meanwhile the guy next to me is dumbfounded that he didn't get the same treatment... In effect she gave me about $6 worth of stuff free in the process. I have also gotten free beer, free soda, free garlic knots... just from pizza girls. I love pizza girls. Smile Usually, by the way, it's the "keepers" who will give you these gifts. They're often too reserved to be overtly sexual, so they give you gifts and special treatment to show you they're interested.

That is some darn good insight, Shannon. Too bad I can't use it, since I'm going Paleo on my diet, and pizza is so far off the plan I couldn't justify it, even for hot pizza babes. Smile

@ Sean: Yeah, that's what I'm starting to like about this forum. People here give out amazing advice on life and in general. Papa Shannon is making sure we understand what's going on with our results.

I also recently read up somewhere on here that Shannon wants us to try a 3-on/1-off listening pattern for 5G tech and am going to try it out. This Thursday night I'm going to sleep subless lol.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 01:02 PM)Sean Wrote:

You don't have to eat pizza. There are beautiful women everywhere.

RE: Mango's Journal - Sean - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 06:47 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 01:02 PM)Sean Wrote: That is some darn good insight, Shannon. Too bad I can't use it, since I'm going Paleo on my diet, and pizza is so far off the plan I couldn't justify it, even for hot pizza babes. Smile

You don't have to eat pizza. There are beautiful women everywhere.

Boy howdy, aren't there? Right now, though, *shrug* I can take or leave them, and they don't seem worth much effort right now. I think that's part of AM5, though.

I am loving it. Got three women after me at this one place I got to dinner once a week because of it. I'm just there to have fun with friends... and they're becoming more and more attracted because of my natural presence and lack of interest. I am pretty sure all three are going to try to sleep with me soon. One is single, one's got a boyfriend and one is married. And I'm just having a grand time enjoying their company, and being amused by their plotting and scheming.

Last night, I got kissed again. It was a kiss on the cheek, but this particular woman doesn't do that unless she's interested. That one came in with her boyfriend and he sat down across the table from me specifically so that she couldn't sit next to me, as she did last time and the time before that. She moved to sit next to me anyway. lol She was "accidentally" touching me all night long, as usual, and every time her boyfriend would leave, she'd complain about him. Then at one point she dragged the other girl at the table to the bathroom, to talk about me. (How I know that shall remain my secret. Smile )

The bartender, who is one of the interested ones, actually came around from behind the bar to serve me my usual raspberry tea, while I was sitting at a table. We had a waitress too, whose section it was. Bartender came to serve us several times... waitress was NOT amused. Waitress was apparently glad to be done dealing with us at the end of the night. I have the feeling that bartender is going to ask me out in a week or two.

And through it all... I just don't care. I'm just having a blast socializing with my new friends.

RE: Mango's Journal - Sean - 09-20-2012

What a great experience, Shannon! Lately, I feel like I live in the male half of a walrus community: It's mostly sausage, and it's ALL fat. When I visited my friend this past weekend, I was noticing how overwhelmingly fat and unattractive the women tended to be in his area, as well.

Meanwhile, I keep hoping for the younger, even sweeter version of Sofia Vergara or Monica Bellucci to sit down at my table. Smile

AM definitely raises your standards concerning women. You'll find that from now on, you're going to be going after what you genuinely want, instead of what society tries to shove down your throat with a guilt trip.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-20-2012

Damn, the more I read about AM 5.0 the more I realize how needy I am. I'm thinking of just quitting ASC sooner than expected and start that program. Hmm...

RE: Mango's Journal - Spiral - 09-21-2012

I cannot wait to do AM 5! The time could come sooner than later.. It might be wise to jump right in after I run some success programming.