Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-27-2012

Day 11 on ASC 5G

The euphoria I used to feel is now gone, I now longer feel indestructible. However, that is not to say it lost its effect, I noticed that when my boss b****** me out today (I deserved it) I didnt get nervous or anxious at all and it went in and out the ear very quickly. It just didnt phaze me one bit, and my boss is a VERY intimidating man. Hes a 6'2" 280 lbs african american who has the voice of James Earl Jones, former military as well. That's an imrpovement right there.

Im still blown away that this is working so under the radar I almost dont believe its the sub anymore.

For Shannon: Does poor hearing affect the use of the ultrasonic subs? Reason I ask is because my left ear is very good at picking out the high freqs in the ultrasonic, but my right ear isnt as good at hearing it and it seems to be about 30% quieter in volume. Its not the earbuds, I already tested this with 2 other units. Does it look like Im going to have to switch to the trickling stream?

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2012

(08-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: Oh. $90 for a single stage program is very reasonable. But I, and maybe am speaking only for myself, find that paying $500 at once, even if the set is designed to be used in 6 months (less than $90 per month), a little difficult to handle. Maybe these 5G sets can be sold each part of the set separated, like a single program? That could help a lot. That way, buying the whole set would feel like you got a discount, while being acessible to people with lesser income.

I haven't decided how to handle that yet. I may do that at some point, and I may have to handle it differently. When the time comes, I'll find some sort of solution. For the time being, though, it's going to be all at once.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2012

(08-27-2012, 08:12 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Day 11 on ASC 5G

The euphoria I used to feel is now gone, I now longer feel indestructible. However, that is not to say it lost its effect, I noticed that when my boss b****** me out today (I deserved it) I didnt get nervous or anxious at all and it went in and out the ear very quickly. It just didnt phaze me one bit, and my boss is a VERY intimidating man. Hes a 6'2" 280 lbs african american who has the voice of James Earl Jones, former military as well. That's an imrpovement right there.

Im still blown away that this is working so under the radar I almost dont believe its the sub anymore.

For Shannon: Does poor hearing affect the use of the ultrasonic subs? Reason I ask is because my left ear is very good at picking out the high freqs in the ultrasonic, but my right ear isnt as good at hearing it and it seems to be about 30% quieter in volume. Its not the earbuds, I already tested this with 2 other units. Does it look like Im going to have to switch to the trickling stream?

Your conscious awareness of the ultrasonic frequencies is immaterial to their effectiveness. If you have poor hearing, the best choice you can make is the ultrasonic tracks, because that's the only one that has a chance of bypassing (some types of) hearing issues. You have no problem here; either your earbuds are not outputting equally, or you have different high frequency conscious hearing in each ear. No issue, if it's the latter.

RE: Mango's Journal - Spiral - 08-29-2012

Nice, and I thought that using the ultrasonics wouldn't work as well when using masked if one has tinnitus or hearing problems.. where high frequency hearing is not as sensitive.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-29-2012

Day 13 on ASC 5G

Well I messed up last night... I passed out before I had a chance to put my earbuds on for ASC. But, I just realized how much sleep I've been missing due to the sub because I slept for about 9 hrs last night. The kicker is I remembered my dreams which were freaky to say the least and the best part? I didn't wake up at all throughout the night, which means I must've been really, really tired. I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling really groggy, then went back to sleep about 1.5 hrs later for 2 hrs. I feel so clear headed it's amazing. I'm staying home today because it's my day off but man I feel great. I think I just haven't gotten enough sleep the past week, causing the results from the sub to not show because I was tired.

On a side note, really wish I could afford the WM 2.0 pre-order just for the bonuses. Oh well if you can afford buy it guys, we gotta support Shannon.

ME out

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-03-2012

Day 18 on ASC 5G

Thankfully Im getting used to this subliminal, my sleeping patterns have returned to normal and the sub doesnt cause any physical side effects anymore.

I was re-reading the script for ASC 5G and noticed it said:

"My confidence is steadily, inevitably and continually increasing, improving and making me more and more powerful, effective, attractive and successful."

I stress the being more attractive part. I've noticed Im more casual around people, less serious and women easily smile back when I smile. Then it kind of accured to me that I must've had a more serious/creepy smile(if that makes sense) before this sub explaining how people react a little better towards me now. Also feel like I am more attractive, and people respond in kind which is awesome.

For Shannon: I bought PSE vol. 1 awhile ago and notice how women respond much nicer while playing it. But it was throuh my iPhone 4S which has a mono speaker built in. Would PSE vol.2 work well with my phone due to the fact that PSE vol.2 has script?

ME out

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 07:46 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Day 18 on ASC 5G

Thankfully Im getting used to this subliminal, my sleeping patterns have returned to normal and the sub doesnt cause any physical side effects anymore.

"My confidence is steadily, inevitably and continually increasing, improving and making me more and more powerful, effective, attractive and successful."

I've noticed Im more casual around people, less serious and women easily smile back when I smile. Then it kind of accured to me that I must've had a more serious/creepy smile(if that makes sense) before this sub explaining how people react a little better towards me now. Also feel like I am more attractive, and people respond in kind which is awesome.

For Shannon: I bought PSE vol. 1 awhile ago and notice how women respond much nicer while playing it. But it was throuh my iPhone 4S which has a mono speaker built in. Would PSE vol.2 work well with my phone due to the fact that PSE vol.2 has script?

ME out

PSE is designed to be effective through a monaural audio output or one in stereo. It will not be degraded by use on a cell phone that has a mono speaker.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I've noticed Im more casual around people, less serious and women easily smile back when I smile. Then it kind of accured to me that I must've had a more serious/creepy smile(if that makes sense) before this sub explaining how people react a little better towards me now. Also feel like I am more attractive, and people respond in kind which is awesome.

ME out

PSE is designed to be effective through a monaural audio output or one in stereo. It will not be degraded by use on a cell phone that has a mono speaker.

That's great to hear Shannon! I asked because your subs (that have script, duh!) request to be played in stereo form and wanted to know if the script in PSE vol.2 would be severely affected if only played via mono.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 08:15 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Shannon Wrote:

ME out

That's great to hear Shannon! I asked because your subs (that have script, duh!) request to be played in stereo form and wanted to know if the script in PSE vol.2 would be severely affected if only played via mono.

PSE programs with and without script are designed in such a way that mono is okay. They're not trying to maximize brain hemisphere integration; just trigger sexual arousal.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-06-2012

Day 21 on ASC 5G

Hey everyone, I hope you guys are getting great results from Shannon's subs. I had a weird day today, and for reference today was my Monday as Tuesday and Wednesday are my days off. But anyways, when I returned to work today I acted pretty timid and weird. The strange part is I felt completely confident but acted the former, I don't know if this is how the subs take effect.

I noticed that while I was conscious of my body language and eye contact improvements before, I haven't noticed them as of late. So I started catching myself all throughout the day and noticed that these cues are a part of me, I don't even take note of them. It's me now.

If you guys have been following my journal there is this one very pretty lady at work that keeps making me nervous. Well today, I noticed the anxiety has reduced and as soon as I start talking to her it just melts away. It's pretty damn liberating actually, usually with these crush type anxieties I turn REALLY red and get all embarrassed. ASC is kicking ass, I love this thing. I'm only on my third week and when... Lol, when Shannon gets time I'm definitely going to name embed this muther.

ME out.

RE: Mango's Journal - Sean - 09-06-2012

I think the un-confident habits you've formed over your lifetime will take time to break down in the face of your new self confidence. You're already starting to notice them, and that's one of the steps toward releasing the habit.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-13-2012

Day 28 on ASC 5G

I have something interesting to report. Several days ago, my old iPhone 3GS which now acts more like an iPod touch ran outta juice and started using my iPhone 4S at night for ASC. I realized that the audio sounds different, the ultrasonic has some highs and lows, compared to my 3GS which just has a more flat high pitched note.

When I woke up, I felt the results increase and can honestly say that my old 3GS is now out of commission. Looks like my 4S is going to be pulling double duty. Beforehand, I used both my 3GS and 4S for the first week and might explain why my results have been a little mixed. Not to say that the results have completely diminished, but they just weren't the same as before. Just thought I should share that with you guys....

What I like about ASC is that I am more calm now. For instance, I drive like an old man now lol, just relaxed. It's a great feeling to drive like that actually.

Anyways, goddamnit Shannon! I broke down, I'm going to be buying your WM 2.0 tonight when I get home. Even though I have yet to run through AM, I'm still buying it because my intuition tells me the super secret PSE set is worth it and I'll be kicking myself in the b**** if I don't.

ME out.

RE: Mango's Journal - K-Train - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 10:57 AM)MangoEruption Wrote: Anyways, goddamnit Shannon! I broke down, I'm going to be buying your WM 2.0 tonight when I get home. Even though I have yet to run through AM, I'm still buying it because my intuition tells me the super secret PSE set is worth it and I'll be kicking myself in the b**** if I don't.

That was my thought process last week. It's a huge chunk of change make no mistake about it, however Shannon isn't blowing smoke when he says the bonus on it's own is worth $500 bucks. I look forward to hearing about your resultsSmile

PS: Be careful when working the ipod/iPhone volume if you're doing it via touch screen. Sometimes, the volume will glitch and just shoot up and people WILL notice it at max volume.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 09-13-2012

Yeah, thanks for the reassurance k-train. I get this feeling that these programs are worth their data in gold. Btw, I usually adjust the volume by the side buttons. I don't know about all your phones but with mine, I can usually set at around 50% at work and affect around a 7' radius with reg PSE vol. 1.