Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-19-2012

Damn, I might have been oblivious to the effects of ASC 5G. It just dawned to me that as I listen to the ultrasonic track my ears are red, and I feel the blood pumping in my ears too. I actually feel my blood pulse on my earphones. In the first 20 minutes of the track my ears (feels like my eardrums) started hurting a little, even though it is being played at the exact same volume as the 4G version I was using just several days ago. That pressure in my head is definetly a weak headache. This is no joke, I lost sleep again last night. I'll still keep going, but just thought that this was a strange phenomenon.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-19-2012

(08-19-2012, 08:13 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Damn, I might have been oblivious to the effects of ASC 5G. It just dawned to me that as I listen to the ultrasonic track my ears are red, and I feel the blood pumping in my ears too. I actually feel my blood pulse on my earphones. In the first 20 minutes of the track my ears (feels like my eardrums) started hurting a little, even though it is being played at the exact same volume as the 4G version I was using just several days ago. That pressure in my head is definetly a weak headache. This is no joke, I lost sleep again last night. I'll still keep going, but just thought that this was a strange phenomenon.

Since we are trying to determine appropriate usage times, please specify the amount of time you used it before experiencing a weak headache.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-20-2012

I felt the pressure building up to the headache within 40 minutes, but it faded within 10-15 minutes. Its like my head needs to warm up for the sub lol. All of the side effects seem to take place and be gone within the first 1-2 hrs, for me anyway.

I just woke up and the headphones were not in my ears anymore, and I can finally recall a dream. I was dreaming I was in some school for my second job, but the school was like a camp environment. Weird I know, but it makes me curious that I actually remembered this dream. I'm theorizing that when the earbuds fell out, my brain slowed down and started processing all the input it was receiving from the sub. I'm sorry Shannon but I couldn't tell you when they fell out.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-20-2012

I'm not expecting you to remember when they fell out, but also keep in mind that you may have actually taken them out.

Thanks for the feedback. The program is demanding a huge amount of work from your brain, and as it ramps up to process all that, it becomes much more active. That means it needs more oxygen and more food... which means it needs more blood flow... which means the blood vessels must open up... which means blood pressure increases and so does heat. Higher blood pressure accounts for feelings of pressure and borderline headaches, and as your brain begins to acclimate to the increased workload (by forming new synaptic connections, etc. in the long term) and you acclimate to the differences (short term notice) you won't notice those effects as much, or at all.

RE: Mango's Journal - Cortez - 08-20-2012

So, in working out the brain like this, could 5G potentially make you smarter?

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-21-2012

(08-20-2012, 01:00 PM)Cortez Wrote: So, in working out the brain like this, could 5G potentially make you smarter?

Interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that. I suppose it might be possible...

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-23-2012

Day 7 on ASC 5G

Well, what do I have to say after using this baby after one week?

Amazing, damn I'm been waking up the past several days completely clear headed. I havent felt that amazing feeling since elementary school. My posture is pretty damn solid now, it's just me now. My voice is now as loud as I naturally am, before I would tone it down because I was self-conscious of how loud I naturally speak. Something interesting I've noticed with my eye contact is I'll lock eyes with men and women and just keep it there, probably looks like I'm mad dogging them but I'm not. It's like I'm mesmerized by people's eyes, and it doesn't bother me one bit. If its a set of womens eyes, I'll wait for them to acknowledge me and smile and release a cool hi or hello... Good s***.

Most notable improvement in my opinion is there is this one very pretty lady at work that just makes me nervous every time I see and talk to her, probably because I really like her. I don't plan on doing anything with her because hey! I can't have anyone messing around with my money maker(job)! But today, even though I still got nervous it wasnt as bad as it usually is. I stood my ground and spoke to her for several minutes. It used to be a crippling, I'm-in-high-school-talking-to-my-crush anxiety kinda feeling, but it's pretty damn bearable now. All this in one week too, man I'm gonna go for at least 90 days of this title before I switch to something different.

As for the weak headaches and such, it has gotten better. I don't get the headaches anymore, nor the weird weak pain in the eardrums anymore. I still feel my head and ears getting more bloodflow though, but it's easy to ignore.

After reading several journals, I've made up my mind... Definitely going to buy AM 5.0 after I'm done with this.

Edited to add: I don't think I ever thanked you Shannon for this sub. You could have charged a grip for this but gave it to us for free. Thanks man Smile

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2012

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Smile There has to be some way to let people see for themselves that my programs work without buying something, because that way they don't have to believe me or anyone else. They can see for themselves. So having ASC, even in 5G, be free, was a no-brainer. It's win-win. Had I charged for it, it would have been about $89.95, and then I'd have a lot fewer people trying it out and seeing for themselves that my subs work, and 5G works. It's very much worth sacrificing profits from that program to show the world it works. It also makes a positive difference in people's lives, and makes the world a better place. Again... win-win. And a smart business person always aims for win-win. Unless, of course, they can manage a win-win-win instead. Wink

RE: Mango's Journal - Lkawakita - 08-24-2012

Heheeh
Shannon's subs are full of win!

By the way, I'm a little afraid about that price adjust you mentioned. I have a huge wish list and not so huge income.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2012

4G is going to be where most of my stuff stays, and single stage sets in 4G will be $19.00 through the rest of the year. Come new years, I'll see what makes sense for pricing. Might stay the same, might increase a bit, depending on what my projections show. 5G is going to always be pricey. It's extremely difficult to build, extremely time consuming, and extremely difficult to quality check properly. $90 for a single stage program, $500 for a six stage set. That's why I'm going to keep 4G around.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-24-2012

On your posts regarding 5G, you make it sound like both HST and SOS are actually program enhancers a top 5G programming. Does that mean you are going to make a current 4G one into a 4G HST SOS sub if it doesn't make the cut for a 5G upgrade?

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2012

(08-24-2012, 11:28 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: On your posts regarding 5G, you make it sound like both HST and SOS are actually program enhancers a top 5G programming. Does that mean you are going to make a current 4G one into a 4G HST SOS sub if it doesn't make the cut for a 5G upgrade?

5G is the build technology. HST is an enhancer used to make the metascript much more powerful. SOS is an enhancer that automates the calculation of what the optimal frequency setting for HST is. So SOS sits on top of HST, and HST sits on top of 5G.

While it is technically possible for me to integrate 4G build format with HST/SOS, you don't want me to for technical reasons that are beyond my ability to explain adequately without giving away certain secrets. Much better to keep HST/SOS for 5G only. You will have to trust me on that.

RE: Mango's Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-27-2012

This is great Mango! Now I can't wait to try out ASC 5G for myself. Big Grin

RE: Mango's Journal - Lkawakita - 08-27-2012

Oh. $90 for a single stage program is very reasonable. But I, and maybe am speaking only for myself, find that paying $500 at once, even if the set is designed to be used in 6 months (less than $90 per month), a little difficult to handle. Maybe these 5G sets can be sold each part of the set separated, like a single program? That could help a lot. That way, buying the whole set would feel like you got a discount, while being acessible to people with lesser income.