Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-14-2012

Hey everybody! After trying a different company's subs I've decided to wait the 32 days per Shannon WITHOUT any sub action before I began my journey. I almost didn't start a journal, but what the heck why not? I like the atmosphere here, and it's obvious that the people who use Shannon's subs are pretty much going to be repeat customers so I jumped ship and downloaded ASC.

Day 7 on ASC

I've decided to rock this sub with earbuds 7-12 hrs a day using the ultrasonic track. Man, I feel it already! The change isn't insane... Yet! I am more confident in myself, I walk a little slower but my posture is perfect. I've also noticed me not being so shy by using my naturally loud voice and being more laid back.

Very natural though, It took me a while to notice this. I thought it was the placebo effect at first, but for it to be that I need to be continuously conscious of the sub. As soon as I wake up and take the earphones off, I completely forget I even listen to the sub.

Something I never got with the old subs I used from another company were dreams. I don't remember my dreams that well, but I know that I've been dreaming A LOT. Then I just read this in the ASC script:

I now use my dreams to make this program work as quickly and powerfully as possible.

.... Well no s***, good job Shannon you made me a believer. It's kinda scary how these programs take effect, even though I've been on this thing for only 1 week.

MangoEruption out!

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2012

I suspect you're in for a pleasant surprise or two. Keep an eye out. Smile I might do something soon that interests you.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-15-2012

Also forgot to mention that at the 32 day mark I'm going to throw in either ultra success or aura of sexiness. Still got like 3 weeks before I choose though... I'm thinking AOS will blend in real well with ASC.

RE: Mango's Journal - K-Train - 08-15-2012

(08-15-2012, 02:32 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Also forgot to mention that at the 32 day mark I'm going to throw in either ultra success or aura of sexiness. Still got like 3 weeks before I choose though... I'm thinking AOS will blend in real well with ASC.

It does. Great combo and very cheap too (especially when you consider ASC is free Wink). I've used ASC on two different occasions, once with Ultra Success and once with AOS. Either works well however it depends on you're motivations. If you have business to take care of, Ultra Success will be better. If you want to have some good old fashion fun and improve your dating/social life AOS serve you better.

RE: Mango's Journal - SexyMofo - 08-16-2012

Shannon Wrote:I suspect you're in for a pleasant surprise or two. Keep an eye out. Smile I might do something soon that interests you.

What could this be I wonder... When are you plannin to show us your surprise? Wink

RE: Mango's Journal - Tiesto - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 06:42 AM)SexyMofo Wrote:
Shannon Wrote:I suspect you're in for a pleasant surprise or two. Keep an eye out. Smile I might do something soon that interests you.

What could this be I wonder... When are you plannin to show us your surprise? Wink

Maybe it's ASC 5G version in the free download section.. Yeahh!! Big GrinTongue

RE: Mango's Journal - Spiral - 08-16-2012

I predict that your prediction is correct. Smile

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 07:03 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 06:42 AM)SexyMofo Wrote:

Maybe it's ASC 5G version in the free download section.. Yeahh!! Big GrinTongue

That would be effen awesome, the only thing though is that I wouldn't be able to use AOS with it. Oh well, I'm thinking I should just use AM 5.0 after like 3 months of ASC usage.

RE: Mango's Journal - Tiesto - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 08:50 AM)Spiral Wrote: I predict that your prediction is correct. Smile

And our prediction has come true Spiral! Haha! Big Grin

Thanks for the awesome gift Shannon!

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-16-2012

Yay! Downloading it right now, I'm going to use it overnight. Hopefully I dont wake up with a headache, or tired.

RE: Mango's Journal - K-Train - 08-16-2012

Keep us update Mango! I wanna hear how this bad boy performs! Big Grin

RE: Mango's Journal - Tiesto - 08-17-2012

(08-16-2012, 09:15 PM)K-Train Wrote: Keep us update Mango! I wanna hear how this bad boy performs! Big Grin

I agree, looking forward to see your experiences with it Mango! Smile

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 08-18-2012

Day 11 on ASC, Day 2 on ASC 5G

I didnt want to report on 5G so early but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what Ive noticed so far.

What I noticed within the first 20-30 minutes of me playing the ASC 5G sub the past two nights is a weird pressure I feel inside my head, then it goes away. I dont get headaches however and it makes me wonder if this is all in my head. The dreams are a bit more intense as well, last night I woke up at around 0100 and could not go back to sleep until about 1 hr later. I attribute the lack of sleep however to the heat wave thats been doing crazy things to San Diego weather lately though.

All I can say was that earlier the same day when I downloaded ASC 5G I was having a pretty bad day, and wasnt as secure in myself as I initially reported. But using the 5G version for a night, I woke up clear headed and my results had returned. I walked slower, but with attitudeCool, my posture is perfect again, and my eye contact seems to not shy away so easily. This however could be a placebo effect with all the hype with 5G but I feel that this is definetly a cut above the 4G version. But this is just an initial report, Ill let you guys know how I feel about this within 1-2 weeks so I can give a more accurate summary.

Edited to add: For Shannon: If your 5G subs are going to be around $90, how much would It be for a name embedded one? Too soon to ask? I know thats a ways off but Im curious.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 08-18-2012

No customs/customized until I have the free time. But it would not be cheap... I had been planning to adjust the price, too, for 4G, before I stopped offering them. I really have not figured out what a customized/name embed single stage 5G program would cost right now, and as I said... I don't have time to go that route anyway.