Subliminal Talk
Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Serris-s-Maximum-Learning-Speed-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-14-2012

Day 1 - I think I have a bit of a desire to start learning, not sure if its the subliminal or if its my imagination.

Day 2 - I studied a bit and I think its the subliminal program working on me?

NEW UPDATE - Still day 2 (Lol! xD) After sleeping, not sure if its my sleepiness but I don't want to study anymore? (Ofc I must put efforts in it whether I'm using the program or not, just using it to make me learn easier :-) -)

Or maybe its some kind of a resistance making me think the subliminal program is not working?

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2012

Serris... I notice you're looking for results. That usually happens with people who are new to this. Not sure it actually works yet.

No need to worry, or look so hard, or try to read everything as being something the program is doing. Just use it, ignore it, and let it do it's thing. Not everyone responds to subliminals at the same speed.

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-15-2012

(08-14-2012, 04:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: Serris... I notice you're looking for results. That usually happens with people who are new to this. Not sure it actually works yet.

No need to worry, or look so hard, or try to read everything as being something the program is doing. Just use it, ignore it, and let it do it's thing. Not everyone responds to subliminals at the same speed.

Ahh ok Shannon, I'll try :-)

Sorry about that, just excited Big Grin

Plus I got a question, should I use the 4G Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 for about 8 hours only, or should I used it to 11-12 hours?

Which hours do you recommend?

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-15-2012

Since neither option is a bad one, use it for as much as you like. 12 hours is a good maximum limit for now, though.

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-15-2012

(08-15-2012, 01:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Since neither option is a bad one, use it for as much as you like. 12 hours is a good maximum limit for now, though.

KK! Thanks Shannon! Big Grin I appreciate the reply :-)

NEW UPDATE: As Shannon say it does not work now, I absolutely think he is right since I'm playing the program for 3 days and noticed no effect at all... Yet! Tongue

But when that moment arrive, I shall grin like a grinning bobcat (when the subliminal program have effect on me)

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-16-2012

Day 4!

Strangely, I found one of my speakers on the chair fall off to the ground, luckily it doesn't sustain any kind of damage, I recall not moving that much (I mean I don't move much while I sleep)

Also as it is now day 4, I have not noticed any results... Yet! I am using this for twelve hours, so I started the Subliminal Program at midnight which is 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM Which will be about three hours away so I will give my brain a rest once it reach 12:00 PM

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Tiesto - 08-16-2012

Day 4 is pretty early man.. I myself is a slow responder to subliminal due to my resistant nature... My past experience with ASC 4G took me 6 weeks before I feel anything, while other people can feel it within a week, so don't worry too much about the result, just play and forget, and get ready for surprises when the effect finally kicks in.. Big Grin

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 05:14 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Day 4 is pretty early man.. I myself is a slow responder to subliminal due to my resistant nature... My past experience with ASC 4G took me 6 weeks before I feel anything, while other people can feel it within a week, so don't worry too much about the result, just play and forget, and get ready for surprises when the effect finally kicks in.. Big Grin

6 Weeks! :exclamation:

Yea your right, Day 4 is pretty early Tongue But I'm hoping it will kick in a week because I'm going to do a driving test this monday (the G1 Knowledge Test Written!)

Though it is pretty easy, the knowledge test, hopefully! Because I did a practice test online and I got about 70% Big Grin But I failed Sad I only need ten percent more Big Grin

So yea hopefully it will be a snap!

Anyway, I was getting worry since I been reading almost everyone's journal and they are getting pretty quick result :-) But since you mention it, I guess I shouldn't worry so much since it must be working but the effects didn't kick in yet!

Got to learn to be patient! LOL! Big Grin

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - SexyMofo - 08-16-2012

(08-14-2012, 04:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: Serris... I notice you're looking for results.

I agree with Shannon and Tiesto. I used to look for results too. The thing with looking for results is it preoccupies your mind and hinders you from seeing the actual results. lol

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-17-2012

Another thing, I notice that a lot of time I'll be using a program and not seeing any obvious results, and then BAM, something will happen, or I'll do something that triggers the effects the program has had on me, and it's a "Holy COW!" moment.

It'll come. Don't compare yourself to others. Smile I know it's hard to do in a forum type environment.

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-17-2012

Thanks everyone for the replies :-)

Btw, I just noticed something strange about me, I think it happened yesterday or today? :o can't remember?

But out of nowhere (well I don't know if its really out of nowhere) but I just start feel like want to learn something that I desire to learn.

So I learn some stuffs and that it was pretty easy Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Maybe its the subliminal working? I know that I shouldn't be looking for results now but I still got this feeling (from yesterday or today, it still stuck with me till night, well actually its still here) that I want to learn something.

It could be the subliminal, or I'm just entirely bored and want to learn something!

Oh well, might as well wait till 32 days passed!

:-)

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-18-2012

Here is a question to anyone who can answer this question.

I noticed in the artist subliminal section - there is only the writing lyrics and the perspective and proportion subliminal? I am just wondering when is Shannon going to put up the Improve the drawing skills subliminal? Also want to know why he put it down?

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-19-2012

New update!

Since listening to this UltraSonic silent Maximum Learning Speed 3.0

For the past days, some, I can remember my dreams and one have them are disturbing are disturbing for some reason, I think it was about one demon and then it revert back to me to some another dream.

I don't know if thats a bad thing or some good thing but since I think MLS 3.0 have affirmation or statement about dream, I guess its working!

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-21-2012

(08-18-2012, 05:29 PM)Serris Wrote: Here is a question to anyone who can answer this question.

I noticed in the artist subliminal section - there is only the writing lyrics and the perspective and proportion subliminal? I am just wondering when is Shannon going to put up the Improve the drawing skills subliminal? Also want to know why he put it down?

Are you referring to having it listed in the ultrasonic-subliminals.com site? Not everything that was listed there made it across, because that site was not all 3G. Some of it was 2G. Putting it down was more like not bringing it across because nobody wanted it, and I had better things to do with my time than build something nobody wanted.