Subliminal Talk
Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 (/Thread-Smoking-sub-take-3-HST-take-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 09-24-2012

Don't turn it off. Use it more. With headphones.

If you can go two weeks without ingesting nicotine, Patti, you'll have broken the actual physical addiction. The rest is purely psychological.

You are making progress, but you have a strong mind, and it is not cooperating. Remember always that the goal is worth it. Success (which I know you will have, by the way) is going to make your life better in more ways than you can see right now.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - ssh - 09-24-2012

Patti, keep up the fight, don't give up until you reach the goal, you can do it just stick to it.

Me and many other people are silently observing your progress and sending lots and lots of flux of highly positive energy in your direction.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-25-2012

Thanks ssh! I need lots of positive energy cause this stuff is crazy!

Shannon, normally I would do what you had said, but I needed a break.

This 5g is no joke! It’s very strong!

I turned it off last night and almost instantly felt relief. I had some cravings but nothing very intense.

When I turned it back on today, within a half hour I was feeling the pressure again. Cravings were coming at me hard. Throughout the day, I’ve gained a headache, along with pressure in my head. My chest and throat feel tight and I basically feel uneasy in my skin.

I keep getting the feeling that it’s trying to make me do something, not just be busy, but something more specific but I have no idea what, (and please don't say it's trying to get me to quit). I also feel very edgy.

There was a day I thought having a strong mind was a good thing....today is not that day!

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 09-25-2012

Quote:Thanks ssh! I need lots of positive energy cause this stuff is crazy!

Thank you for the laugh, Patti. I needed that. Smile It's been a long time since I have laughed like that. Smile

Quote:I turned it off last night and almost instantly felt relief. I had some cravings but nothing very intense.

When I turned it back on today, within a half hour I was feeling the pressure again. Cravings were coming at me hard. Throughout the day, I’ve gained a headache, along with pressure in my head. My chest and throat feel tight and I basically feel uneasy in my skin.

That is evidence that you are resisting the program by trying your damnedest to not do what it's telling you to do. I.e. let go of the addiction, the cravings, the desire, the stress... etc. Which stage are you on?

Quote:I keep getting the feeling that it’s trying to make me do something, not just be busy, but something more specific but I have no idea what, (and please don't say it's trying to get me to quit). I also feel very edgy.

There was a day I thought having a strong mind was a good thing....today is not that day!

I think the issue is that you're fighting it so hard. Some part of you is, anyway. But there is no resisting 5G with HST. I have seen this combination do things I cannot explain with modern science in some of the tests we are running. Nobody and nothing can stand against 5G/HST for very long. It is truly amazing stuff.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - tristan - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: But there is no resisting 5G with HST. I have seen this combination do things I cannot explain with modern science in some of the tests we are running. Nobody and nothing can stand against 5G/HST for very long. It is truly amazing stuff.

thanks Shannon for making this technology possible!

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Yuri - 09-25-2012

I think the issue is that you're fighting it so hard. Some part of you is, anyway. But there is no resisting 5G with HST. I have seen this combination do things I cannot explain with modern science in some of the tests we are running. Nobody and nothing can stand against 5G/HST for very long. It is truly amazing stuff.
[/quote]

this just makes me melt with the thought of AM in 5g.

(09-25-2012, 04:14 PM)biakoia Wrote: I think the issue is that you're fighting it so hard. Some part of you is, anyway. But there is no resisting 5G with HST. I have seen this combination do things I cannot explain with modern science in some of the tests we are running. Nobody and nothing can stand against 5G/HST for very long. It is truly amazing stuff.

this just makes me melt with the thought of AM in 5g.
[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for buddy! lol jk

(09-25-2012, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thank you for the laugh, Patti. I needed that. Smile It's been a long time since I have laughed like that. Smile

Quote:I turned it off last night and almost instantly felt relief. I had some cravings but nothing very intense.

That is evidence that you are resisting the program by trying your damnedest to not do what it's telling you to do. I.e. let go of the addiction, the cravings, the desire, the stress... etc. Which stage are you on?

Quote:I keep getting the feeling that it’s trying to make me do something, not just be busy, but something more specific but I have no idea what, (and please don't say it's trying to get me to quit). I also feel very edgy.

I have no idea what I said that was funny.

I’m on stage 2. There’s only so many days in a row I can take feeling that bad without taking a break I’m trying.

Wish I wasn’t this resistant because I don’t feel like it should be this hard.

patti.

i was wondering why dont you just smoke normally without mental resistance and just see what happens, like dont try to force yourself to quit, dont even think about it, when you feel like smoking do it and when you dont just dont? im not sure if that would work with the program but sounds alot easier to me this way.

P.s i agree, and therefore now i carefully wish for AM 5g =)

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 04:51 PM)Patti Wrote:
(09-25-2012, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I have no idea what I said that was funny.

I’m on stage 2. There’s only so many days in a row I can take feeling that bad without taking a break I’m trying.

Wish I wasn’t this resistant because I don’t feel like it should be this hard.

I was laughing at your statement that 5G is no joke. I have been telling you guys that for a while now.

biakoia, if she';s trying to quit, how is smoking going to help, especially when even one puff of one cigarette will completely re-set her nicotine addiction to the beginning? That's why weaning yourself off is almost impossible. You don't quit by feeding the addiction.

as i said i wasent exactly sure that would work, but because i saw u say somewhere shannon that people are beginning to forget to smoke and not wanting to smoke and not attributing it to the sub etc so u wanted to build it and add that it was the sub working, so i thought it workes that way I.e u start forgetting to smoke and not wanting to do it naturally, so basicly you slowly stop smoking, at least thats what i understood.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - ssh - 09-25-2012

Patti, as they say, the disease when it's ready to leave you for ever creates much trouble as compared to what it had created when it was with you. This could be the last hit that its giving you and if you could withstand it..... you will be free forever.... That's all that I could imagine at this moment.... Good Luck.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-26-2012

(09-25-2012, 05:06 PM)biakoia Wrote: patti.

i was wondering why dont you just smoke normally without mental resistance and just see what happens, like dont try to force yourself to quit, dont even think about it, when you feel like smoking do it and when you dont just dont? im not sure if that would work with the program but sounds alot easier to me this way.

P.s i agree, and therefore now i carefully wish for AM 5g =)

Biakoia, I sort of did just that even though it doesn’t seem like it. The program was pushing me to quit, but looking back I might have been a little over-zealous to stop when I did. It was a really strong push that I had been battling in my head with. Smoking was starting to not taste good, make me slightly nauseous and overall just not feel good about doing it.

I kinda seized the moment that I felt my urge to quit was stronger than my urge to smoke and went with it at that time. I simply ran out and didn’t buy anymore. Even though it appears that was a conscious decision on my part, maybe it wasn’t. And this is what’s happening with me, I’m not sure it would be like this for anyone else.

I’m going through a whole new (for me because nicotine had dulled most) gamut of emotions, feelings and sensations, that feel foreign and uncomfortable because I’m not used to them. The program is working as far as I can tell, the difficulty is in dealing with all these new to me emotions etc. I don’t know whether this is how the program is designed to work, or my subconscious is being resistant and this tidal wave is how it’s coming through or it very possibly could just be that this is normal (hate that word) and I’ll have to learn to deal with it.

The one thing I can tell ya, is that there’s only been 2 times that I have really seriously thought about smoking again. It feels like there’s an invisible wall up that knows I smoked and may know that if I did smoke, it would calm some of these feelings down but it’s over there and I don’t really need it but it’s there. Almost telling me not to panic. When I was younger, my neighbor quit but always carried one in his shirt pocket just in case he needed it. He never did but just knowing it was there helped him. It’s basically the same thing.

I hate to vent on here but it’s one of the only places people will understand because everyone here is using a sub. And if Shannon does ever feel the need to upgrade he may find info here to help the next person so they may not have to go through what I am.

I really appreciate your questions and comments because they help me to think more about productive reasons of why I’m doing this, so keep em’ coming lol.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-26-2012

(09-25-2012, 08:40 PM)ssh Wrote: Patti, as they say, the disease when it's ready to leave you for ever creates much trouble as compared to what it had created when it was with you. This could be the last hit that its giving you and if you could withstand it..... you will be free forever.... That's all that I could imagine at this moment.... Good Luck.

I've never heard this said but it certainly seems to be what's happening! When ever I had quit before these feelings would haunt me months and months after I quit. They were relentless and never went away. I hoping that maybe the sub is working so well that it's getting it all out now, so it'll be over and done with and won't drag on for months this time. Being free forever would be just wonderful! Smile Thanks!