Subliminal Talk
Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 (/Thread-Smoking-sub-take-3-HST-take-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 08-13-2012

Yesterday I made the conscious decision to stop smoking. It wasn’t one of those times I would just forget to smoke, although I’m hoping for more of those times. I find this an odd time for my conscious to cooperate. I have been feeling very sickly lately, and after a while that tends to beat me down, falling somewhat into a depression. I pull myself out but smoking seems to go hand in hand with depression (if one smokes), so it seems a strange time to stop. I also am having a test done on Wednesday that I’m a nervous wreck about, and again nervousness and smoking, go hand in hand. And then in two weeks I’ll be driving with my son back to Michigan State, and that’s a awfully long drive without smoking.

It’s seems to be on my mind a lot, but not in a missing type of way. It almost feels like a silly thing I was doing for the most part. I do have fleeting moments when I just feel like I should be smoking. That’s probably the habit part.

I’m choosing to not get too excited about stopping because I’ve done this before. I had stopped for about half a day using this program but went back. I do feel like it’s been doing something because I was actually almost in panic mode and smoking more before I just stopped.

We will see how this goes.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 08-13-2012

Patti, may I suggest perhaps that so much conscious focus on the matter is unnecessary? You can relax. It's okay. Just live your life and let the program do it's thing. No need to think about it. No need to try. You're in good hands. Smile You are the one in control, and this journey is being done by you. Success, as I love to say... is inevitable. Just relax, and allow it to happen in its own time and way.

You might also be starting to realize that letting go of cigarettes is not only not scary, but it's making you feel better in unexpected ways.

Also, it isn't necessary to worry about quitting. "Quitting for a day", or a week, or a month - isn't quitting, it's pausing. We aren't interested in pausing. We're interested in your natural transformation into a genuine, happy non-smoker. Non-smokers don't smoke. They don't want to smoke. They don't need to smoke. They live their lives fully happy without cigarettes. They are, after all, non-smokers. So you see, quitting isn't really the goal. The goal is the transformation to non-smoker. Quitting? That's just a natural, automatic side effect of that transformation, which is the real goal.

Non-smokers are happier than smokers because non-smokers are free, and freedom is control. Non-smokers don't have to feed any monkey who is constantly chittering in their ear and making incessant demands. They don't have to continually allocate a portion of their income to feed it. They don't have to listen to it go on and on and on about the same thing, all the time. They don't have to obey it. They are free. They have full control of what they choose to do. They are self directed in life.

Becoming a non-smoker is re-gaining control. That's the beautiful thing, Patti. Full control of what you choose to do comes back to you. And it can be just as natural as breathing for you to transform yourself into a lifelong, happy non-smoker, if you let it. All you have to do is relax, and let it happen. The program will show your subconscious everything that needs to be done, and your subconscious can do everything that needs to be done so that becoming a genuine, happy non-smoker is as natural and automatic as breathing for you, and feels wonderful to boot!

I like to imagine sitting on the side of a mountain, below the snow cap, where there are wildflowers blooming and there isn't a soul for miles. No civilization, no man made anything, no people for further than the horizon. It's just the mountain, the breeze, the flowers, nature and some trees and birds. And as I gaze off down the mountain at the trees, and I see the eagle flying alone, majestically, hundreds of feet below me, there is a gentle, cool mountain breeze blowing through the wildflowers that surround me. They can be any color, but I usually see them as being yellow. Yellow feels good.

And sometimes, there is a deer off to the left, grazing down the mountain, who makes its way in and out of sight, but her appearance is comforting and relaxing. This is nature. This is clean, pure nature. Quiet, except for the occasional call of the eagle, and the cool mountain breeze rustling gently through the flowers. It's possible to see for miles and miles, to other mountains, and overlooking a vast, untouched emerald evergreen forest.

And then it becomes apparent, the scent of the air. It's... hmmm, how to describe it? Crisp, clean, and... sweet. It has that refreshingness to it that makes you glad to be able to smell it, because as you become aware of it, and drink this new sensation into your lungs consciously, it's really quite an eye opener how alive it makes you feel... how beautiful it is, just the purity and sweetness of the air here, and how different it is from the air back home. It's a real pleasure to breathe here, not just for the aliveness that it makes you feel, but for the vitality that it fills you with, and the subtle, but beautiful scent of the mountain itself.

And I always imagine myself smiling and laying back and enjoying this for a while, and usually, I drift off into a very deeply relaxed state in which I simply let go and feel that beautiful vital air, clean, pure, fresh, within me, as I gather its life force into myself.

And as that life force gathers within me, breath after deep breath of this clean, sweet mountain air, I can see it as a deep, violet essence, the essence of life itself, as carried by the archetypal element of Air. And that vitality, that essence is mine now, because I am naturally absorbing it from this air, and it's making me more alive, than I was, more alive and vivacious and healthy than I was, and it's filling me with positive energy that makes me feel so good, so relaxed, so at ease that I simply forget to notice my body and with my eyes closed, I can let go of everything and be aware only of that swirling, growing powerful pure vital force that is entering my body and accumulating with each breath, and the powerful positivity it is introducing into my body and myself.

So in my mind's eye, I see nothing but that swirling violet vitality within me, and I feel it empowering me, making me stronger, making me more alive, more whole. And it feels so good, so comforting, so... hmmm... well I guess it makes me feel deeply secure to know that this vital essence is within me, and is growing in strength with each breath, that I can truly relax, and let go even further. And as I do, I always notice that the comfort deepens, and the pleasure that comfort brings me intensifies, and I am now no longer where I was, but I am drifting, warm, deeply comfortable and weightless among the stars. Able to breathe just as before, and still absorbing and accumulating this wonderful vital essence, but weightless, drifting, and more comfortable than ever before.

And it is here that I realize that all this is possible, simply because I could smell those flowers on the mountain. Not just the flowers... but every subtle detail of their message. The hints of sweetness, the distant undertones of vanilla, the warm sensuality... and yet all so light and flirtacious that it leads me to follow for more.

All this subtlety, just from a passing breeze, and all because I was able to smell it fully, completely, and enjoy it as it was meant to be enjoyed. I love that. So I allow myself to enjoy this deep, pleasurable whole body comfort for a while, until I either drift off to sleep, or I awaken feeling refreshed and relaxed and filled with that vitality still, and ready to take on the rest of the day.

Sometimes, there's a lot to be grateful for in the little things we take for granted. As you gently and naturally transform into a non-smoker, you'll doubtless begin noticing these things again for yourself. Scents you couldn't smell before will spring unbidden back into your awareness... flavors long dead begin to become full color rainbows in what was once a shades-of-gray experience. Your life returns to where it was before, and where it is naturally, and you can feel gratitude for these little things that you have been denying yourself so long, laboring under the belief that slavery to nicotine was somehow freedom and control.

Welcome back. Smile I will be waiting at the gates to greet you.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - AwesomeYoungDude - 08-13-2012

Patti, good progress. I've not read Shannon's reply yet I will do that later tonite. Please, please let us or me via private message know the outcome of the test on Wednesday.

I have my fingers crossed for the smoking, but I'm holding my breath for the testing.

AYD

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 08-14-2012

Shannon, I believe whole heartedly that good things happen when we relax our subconscious but I don’t know how to do that. It was such a natural transition from regular cigarettes to electron, that I know these programs work. I had no withdrawal of any kind but I did have these electronics to transfer to. I’m still at a stage where I feel like I need a substitute. I’ve done that with alcohol before but don’t wish for that to happen again. I was wondering if maybe time off between stages would be helpful to relax my subconscious? Or week on, week-end off sort of thing?

Anyway, unfortunately I relapsed! Sad Wasn’t it wonderful of my subconscious to leave one in my drawer and find it just as I was feeling very anxiety ridden?! It’s ok though. I thought you had mentioned before to give it a conscious try to quit but after reading your response, I would much rather it happen more naturally. I wasn’t ready. BUT, some part of me started to panic and I found myself sleeping 12 hours yesterday while needing to listen to the program. I feel like I am having a terrible internal battle going on. I even had dreams about smoking last night, and that’s never happened before that I can remember.

It seems like you’ve been working on your hypnosis script and I thoroughly enjoyed your scenic description and will try to think about it when going to sleep or relaxing. I will definitely think about it before my testing tomorrow as I go under.

I’m a little bummed with myself but not too much as I’m only on the first stage.

I really think you need to build a program for hard core anxiety. I think it’s one of the top searches people look for online. And I have a strong feeling that your program could help so many people!

Ayd, please don’t hold your breath, it’s not healthy! lol I’ll get through it and will let you know how it goes. Please keep your fingers crossed though, I do think I’m getting somewhere with program….finally! Smile

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 08-14-2012

My dear Patti... the point I am trying to make is... you have come to feel that you are under the microscope, and the expectations are causing you pressure... which results in anxiety... which is the antithesis of the program.

The goal is to relax. Let go of stress. Allow the program to work, without always watching it, expecting things, worrying, waiting. Your subconscious isn't the issue at hand. You consciously feel these pressures.

I'm telling you... relax! It's okay. You're a strong and capable woman. You are capable of achieving whatever you choose to achieve. There's no need to feel pressure. "Relapse" tells me your expectations are a little bit off. I'll explain how this works.

You relax. You use the program. You forget about it. It can work on it's own, and so can your subconscious mind. Worry is only going to interfere. It takes time to let go of smoking my way, and it happens best when you relax. These expectations - which I apologize for helping to create - are not helping you at this stage of the game.

So, I have released my expectations of you, and I ask that you do the same. Just let go. Your subconscious can handle this automatically. The program works. Just let it.

There is no relapse here. If you smoke, it's because you're not yet ready to let go completely. That's okay. Keep using the program. It works. Success is inevitable. Just relax, and let go.

That's why I was sharing that induction with you. I use it to relax, and I think it will be very helpful for you to do the same.

You are expecting me to be upset, and mad that you smoked. I'm not. You're still making the transition from smoker to non-smoker. It happens. That's part of the process. There is no need to be upset, feel bad, or bring guilt or shame into this. Toxic negativity doesn't help.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 08-27-2012

I’ve moved onto stage 2 but there hasn’t been any change so far.

The tests I’ve had run were neither horrible nor great, and because they weren’t great, I get to do them again in November. Yay…go me!

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - boromir - 09-01-2012

Patti,
I think you should just quit. JUST DO IT. I just had two friends quit tobac. Interesting when I asked one when he was chewing a can or two a week he said he just got fed up with being a slave. It was as simple as he was sick and tired of having to have to go to the store to replenish his habit when he did not want to go.
Some say, two weeks to break habit and create new neuronal pathways, interestingly he still craves but it is controllable and the benefits are so rewarding he can counter the cravings and is happy with the outcome.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-06-2012

You sound like a Nike commercial Boromir lol. Congrats to your friends, wish it were that easy for me. Hopefully soon.

Lately I’ve been exhausted. Even though there’s many variables in my life that lend to making me tired, I know this exhaustion is from the sub. Of course I can’t really explain that, I just know it to be true. It’s working and it’s working hard. There are a lot of times that I’m really tired buy have a hard time falling asleep. It’s usually because I’m bodily tired but my mind won’t stop. This is the exact opposite, my mind is turned off but my body doesn’t seem to want to comply to sleep. Sometimes I have to really force myself to sleep and in doing so, is the only thing that makes me feel any more energetic. There have actually been times when I feel tired in certain organs of body such as my lungs (which make sense with this sub) or my stomach. But the most interesting feeling I’ve had is when the back portion of my brain feels exhausted and the front feels wide awake. I honestly wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t feel it myself.

Other than that, I’ve been feeling a lot like I don’t like many things about smoking although my resistance is working hard for me not to really acknowledge them to the point of doing anything about them. In other words, I’m still fighting myself even though I’m not really fighting at all, if that makes any sense.

In other news, my oldest daughter is on the 4th stage of AF and my belief is that it has and continues to help her considerably. I won’t bore anyone with the details but both her and I have really seen some good stuff from that sub.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Yuri - 09-06-2012

boromir its not as easy as it sounds, im a heavy smoker i smoke 3 packs a day and might reach 4 sometimes, when you relate smoking to nearly everything it becomes quite a hassle if you are happy u need to smoke if u are sad u need to smoke if u are lsening to a good song u need to smoke and it goes on and on and on i mean even if ur tired of smoking u need a cigaret for that lol, i hope i get to try this sub after all the other ones, good luck patti

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 09-06-2012

I'm working on the SSF and AYIW subs little by little in the background. Learning things, adding things, refining things... mostly in my head, since I can't work on them externally.

But what you say about the effects, Patti, is an interesting development, and it makes perfect sense. Fighting yourself so hard...

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-07-2012

Biakoia, you sound very much like me, although I never really smoked that much. However, I've made it harder on myself using these electronics because I can smoke it anywhere anytime. As crazy as it sounds, I'm starting to wonder if my subconscious saw Shannon coming with his upgraded stop smoking sub and led me to switch over knowing it would be harder for me to stop. Fear can do some wild things. And the timing of starting to use these things is so weird. They had been out for so long without me even thinking about using them, and then within a month of Shannon coming out with his newest version, I switched over to them. All I keep thinking is, if I could have only waited a month!! I think you definitely should try this program, at least to help you not smoke as much.

Shannon, I didn't know you were still working on SSF. I thought I had the final of the final lol. Happy to know what's happening is making sense.

I’m just was hoping for a time when I would stop and not think about it all the time. Every morning I wake up and there it is that thought of, how do I feel today about not smoking? Is anything different? And every day I get the same answer in my head…not really. And even though I was really looking forward to the day I would forget about it, almost like I’d have amnesia, I’m don’t think that will ever happen. I may just have to make a concerted effort, as I have done in the past so many times, going through the same yucky habitual withdrawal. My only hope is that each will get better because of the sub, instead of the way it always been in the past, with me constantly thinking about it all the time. That’s a drudgery. I think someone who is attempting to quit for the first or even the second time, would fare quite well with this program. But I have so much history of tried and failed attempts, that it ignites more fear every time I think about quitting. I actually think I have more fear about not being able to quit yet again then actually quitting. Make any sense? I know on a deeper level that subliminals work, I’ve been using them for years and years before finding Shannon’s. But it wasn’t until I used these programs that I saw any changes…not all subliminals are the same. So even though I know how hard Shannon works to make a great product, and probably because of that and his success rate, I have more fear. This is like a last ditch effort…if this program doesn’t work, nothing will and I don’t really want know that. Why is it so easy for some people and so difficult for others? That’s what I just don’t get.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Shannon - 09-07-2012

Quote:Biakoia, you sound very much like me, although I never really smoked that much. However, I've made it harder on myself using these electronics because I can smoke it anywhere anytime. As crazy as it sounds, I'm starting to wonder if my subconscious saw Shannon coming with his upgraded stop smoking sub and led me to switch over knowing it would be harder for me to stop. Fear can do some wild things. And the timing of starting to use these things is so weird. They had been out for so long without me even thinking about using them, and then within a month of Shannon coming out with his newest version, I switched over to them. All I keep thinking is, if I could have only waited a month!! I think you definitely should try this program, at least to help you not smoke as much.

A distinct possibility, since the superconscious mind can see in time forward, sideways and backward, and the subconscious mind can access that information as desired.

Quote:Shannon, I didn't know you were still working on SSF. I thought I had the final of the final lol. Happy to know what's happening is making sense.

Here's a note about my personality. If there's anything left I can try, and the subject is important enough, I will keep trying. And if there's not, I will keep trying to find something to try. So until we succeed... don't think I'm going to quit. Smile It may take a while, but I'm on this like ... well I'll be polite, and stay "white on rice". You can't give someone like me a challenge like this and not expect them to work on it until it's conquered or they die trying. That's just how my type are.

Quote:I’m just was hoping for a time when I would stop and not think about it all the time. Every morning I wake up and there it is that thought of, how do I feel today about not smoking? Is anything different? And every day I get the same answer in my head…not really. And even though I was really looking forward to the day I would forget about it, almost like I’d have amnesia, I’m don’t think that will ever happen. I may just have to make a concerted effort, as I have done in the past so many times, going through the same yucky habitual withdrawal. My only hope is that each will get better because of the sub, instead of the way it always been in the past, with me constantly thinking about it all the time. That’s a drudgery. I think someone who is attempting to quit for the first or even the second time, would fare quite well with this program. But I have so much history of tried and failed attempts, that it ignites more fear every time I think about quitting. I actually think I have more fear about not being able to quit yet again then actually quitting. Make any sense? I know on a deeper level that subliminals work, I’ve been using them for years and years before finding Shannon’s. But it wasn’t until I used these programs that I saw any changes…not all subliminals are the same. So even though I know how hard Shannon works to make a great product, and probably because of that and his success rate, I have more fear. This is like a last ditch effort…if this program doesn’t work, nothing will and I don’t really want know that. Why is it so easy for some people and so difficult for others? That’s what I just don’t get.

It makes perfect sense. And with some of the things I have collected to add to and adjust the stop smoking program with, the next version I build is going to be much different than the one you're using. If you haven't quit with the program you're using after the allotted 6 months, guess what? I'll have a new, even more powerful and effective one waiting for you! Tada!

By the way... I can and will always come up with some new thing to make these better, more effective, more powerful... and every time I try and fail, I learn more and more about how to succeed. I think you are here to force me to get this program so powerful and effective that nobody on earth could fail with it. lol

But I think you really have a lot of fear over nothing. Please meditate on that. And also remember that it's not doing you any good to make this a conscious focus for you. Let go of it, and let the program work on its own. Too much conscious focus interferes sometimes.

As for why some have it easy and some do not... well it's a two part answer. Part one is physiology. Some have a more physical focus through their bodies than others, and those who tend to be the most resistant and stubborn also tend to have the most physical focus. They have the hardest time because of their stubbornness, and because of their focused awareness of the experience of their physical body. That's a physical core trait. You also have a lot of fear, suggesting an emotional core/physical core hybrid. Intellectual and passionate core types have much less focus through their bodies, and thus are aware of their bodies experience to a much lesser degree.

The second thing is personality response and emotional response. Stubbornness just to be stubborn. Resistance just to be resisting "being told what to do". And of course, there's the fear. Fear is just as irrational as stubbornness just to be stubborn or resisting just to resist.

But here's a question for you.

What if I did give up on you?

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-07-2012

Ummm…..whaddya tryin’ to say? Are you dumping me? Haha nice…

Actually, I’ve never really thought much past this program. Even though I keep going through these moments of discouragement, I’ve believed from the start that this version would/will work. But I will say this. My belief is that the subconscious is a vast, never ending form of knowledge that will be forever learned about. And you sir, will continue to find new and improved ways of using it to the best of our advantage. It’s what you do. So, I may push you or inspire you to dig deeper on the surface but truth be told, you’d do it anyway. So I guess that means there will be no internet forum divorce for now…you’re stuck with me, lucky you! lol

Even though I’ve always been open to the power of the subconscious, there have been things that have happened recently that I feel like I’m noticing it’s power more and more. I’m not sure if listening to the subs is helping me to understanding it on a different level or it’s just happening on it’s own, in it’s own time, in it’s own way. I’ve always believed that it was our subconscious mind that was resistant but I’m being swayed more that it’s actually our conscious mind that resists. Or maybe just mine. I have just really been awed lately by the power that the subconscious has to reach out and make things happen. I have a lot of jumbled thoughts right now and deep feeling of knowing without being able to explain them. It feel like I’m playing a continuous game of charades with myself lol.

I’d like to say that I should just wait and let the program work and in fact possibly that is what’s happening, just not the way I really wanted it to. I would like to just forget that I’ve ever smoked and be done with it, but I think that’s a fairytale, for me anyway. I’m starting to see that it’ more possible that the smoking is making me tired not so much the sub. Well it’s the outcome of the sub perhaps, but not just listening too or hearing it like it has been with other programs. Smoking is also making me nauseous. It used to do that when I smoked these too much but now it’s happening more and more often and I’m starting to see a pattern. Right now it’s not enough to get me to stop because it’s an after effect instead of just stopping me to begin with. But it seems that this is the direction it’s taking and it’s my belief now that I’m going to have to actually consciously stop more than the want to smoke will just drift away or diminish. I’m not sure, it all changes on a daily basis. It feels like I’m a constant experiment.

But if this doesn’t work this go around, my thought was to take a break from this program, use another one for a while and then come back to it possibly using it a little differently. Maybe listening during the week, taking the weekend off, something like that. Also, I didn’t really want to do this, I wanted the program to work solely. But it’s very important for me to quit. So there’s a device my uncle used that helped him to quit by changing the habitual times one smokes. I was thinking they both would work well together, and I’m all about coming at it at all angles. However, I can feel it working more and more everyday so I really don’t think I’ll be doing any of that. It was funny, last night before I went to sleep I had a very strong urge to quit and I thought, it’s a good thing I promised Shannon I would complete this program (I always keep my promises), because if I quit soon, this is gonna be a long boring couple of months lol. I hope there’s other good stuff in there.

RE: Smoking sub-take 3-HST-take 1 - Patti - 09-10-2012

Something is shifting...