Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journey to a life of positivity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journey to a life of positivity (/Thread-Magnus-journey-to-a-life-of-positivity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-21-2012

Thanks Shannon. This is only AM11 stage 6 Smile I'm still going to stick with going to WM2.0 but thats definitely think about doing that next time when I run AM5

It's been great just letting things be and flow instead of stressing out. I feel I've let go of trying to be alpha. I remember 6 months ago thinking would an alpha do this or would an alpha do that now I just don't care what an alpha would do its more about what I would do. I've had a few people commenting that's there's just something about me that seems unique and rare that they couldn't put their finger on. This has all been happening in the last week its weird to me almost foreign when I think about it but so natural when I let it be

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-21-2012

(09-21-2012, 03:16 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Thanks Shannon. This is only AM11 stage 6 Smile I'm still going to stick with going to WM2.0 but thats definitely think about doing that next time when I run AM5

It's been great just letting things be and flow instead of stressing out. I feel I've let go of trying to be alpha. I remember 6 months ago thinking would an alpha do this or would an alpha do that now I just don't care what an alpha would do its more about what I would do. I've had a few people commenting that's there's just something about me that seems unique and rare that they couldn't put their finger on. This has all been happening in the last week its weird to me almost foreign when I think about it but so natural when I let it be

Oh, well then you're definitely in for a treat when you go through AM 5.0. Smile

Alpha doesn't have to worry about "what alpha would do" because alpha doesn't care. Alpha does whatever the hell alpha wants, and that's that. Sounds like you are thinking like an alpha. Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - K-Train - 09-22-2012

(09-21-2012, 03:16 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Thanks Shannon. This is only AM11 stage 6 Smile I'm still going to stick with going to WM2.0 but thats definitely think about doing that next time when I run AM5

Jimbobday when do you start WM2.0? I'm anxious to see someone try this thing out. Big Grin

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-22-2012

Start in 7 days and looking forward to seeing where it can take me Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-27-2012

So again been noticing girls checking me out a lot more.

It's interesting though i'm now at a very solid state where I don't care if I have a relationship or not. My standards are up and the girls that are generally approaching me have genuine self esteem and self confidence. The interesting thing is I can be dressed sloppy and still get them approaching me.

I'm liking it and even though it isn't my focus for WM2.0 i'm sure its going to ramp up that area significantly.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - MangoEruption - 09-27-2012

Damn, all eyes on you bro for starting WM 2.0! Lol Wink

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-27-2012

Haha haven't started yet. Start tomorrow just finishing up AM11 stage 6 refresher Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - LionMonkey - 09-28-2012

*drum rolls.........*