Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journey to a life of positivity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journey to a life of positivity (/Thread-Magnus-journey-to-a-life-of-positivity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-14-2012

So life has been going pretty good the last couple of days. I had a bit of a breakdown 3 days ago but what I notice is those breakdowns are when changes are really happening and i'm letting stuff go. Its kind of the last stand in the battle of resistance before it caves in. I noticed that after they happen I end up just not giving a s*** anymore and that's when I let go.

I'm not sure if it was AM or RNW that caused it but since then good things have been happening in my life and the bad things haven't been effecting me as much. I am so looking forward to running WM2.0 just the freeing nature of it sounds amazing almost like that childlike sense of the world is your oyster to explore and everything is so amazing coupled with the grownup attitude should make for some amazing changes.

So friends have been contacting me a lot this last few days and the neediness has been down a lot as well. On top of that I got out a big project at work which is making a positive impact on my companies growth and sales. I also got hit on by a girl that I would consider to be girlfriend material. This was the first time this had happened in over 3 years. The only downside to the last few weeks was my uncle passing away.

Back to the girl I was running an experiment with TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN but i'm not entirely sure it was that that caused her to hit on me but it may have helped with the after effects.

Details of the experiment

used:TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN
Range:5 feet
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Volume: 10/15
Situation: Out at a bar, load music playing
Subject: Girl 26
Exposure time: 1 minute for initial effects. Then 15 minutes afterwards
Effects: After one minute of exposure time she turned around and asked me how my night was going. We then started chatting for a while and while chatting noticed a few things. There was no verbal flirting going on (teasing etc) but the kino as PUA's would call it was definitely going on. She would touch my arm and the side of my stomach and play with her hair etc. So there was most undoubtedly attraction there. Near the end of the conversation she kept mentioning how she wanted to get out of that place and go somewhere else. Also after a few minutes the friends she came with had ditched her so it was just me and her chatting. Eventually I said I got to go catch up with my mates and left her. Ended up bumping into her a few times during the night and each time she would give me a massive hug and smile and we would chat briefly with kino going on the whole time. She was also extremely self confident it was a aura that she exuded. I also noticed she wasn't hitting on other guys when I saw her round. So interesting results on that one. Will have to do more testing out in those situations.

A few other things noticed most likely not due to the sub but due to alpha refresher. Was trying to get to the toilet but every now and then a girl would interrupt me to pull up the collar on my shirt or to grind up on me while they were dancing.

So could say I was getting hit on a bit last night was a pretty out of feeling lol but couldn't really determine what was from the testing sub and what was from just me.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - K-Train - 09-14-2012

Great report Jim. This is what I was trying to mention in my other journal but I didn't have the words for it. PGK adds a feeling of urgency to interactions once it gets going. It's as if once women feel PGK coming on they begin to get extra antsy and thirsty. They "linger" more, and seem to throw more hints at you, possibly due to the overload effect Shannon mentioned. I'm glad you managed to test it at a party though because I've been curious about its effects in that environment.

I'm also sorry for the loss of your uncle man but I am glad to see you still on the move and staying positive. Stay strong, and happy testing Smile.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Spiral - 09-14-2012

I too am sorry for the loss of your uncle. sounds like your life is moving forward in a very positive direction though, jim. I liked reading your results from RNW and Gratitude. Are you running anything right now or just testing aphrodisiacs?

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-14-2012

@K-Train Thanks dude took me a while to get the words together for that one as well but the subtle hints I was getting from this girl last night were insane. It does tend to make them hover and I've realized while some will give blatant hits most will be very subtle about it but that's girls in general and i'm not so good at picking up the signs. The only time I do is when they get playful with me. Ill definitely be testing this one again at a pubs/clubs/parties that's for sure.

@Spiral Yep things are starting to pick up quite nicely I still have my struggles but the bad days have been getting less and less over time. RNW and Gratitude was a killer set although I believe this was mainly due to gratitude which I will have to run in 4G at some point. Running AM refresher (stage 6) along with RNW at the moment. Got to more weeks left before heading into WM2.0 which i'm really looking forward to.

Thanks for the well wishes around my uncle guys we weren't overly close but still is a sad time for family when someone passes away.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - MangoEruption - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 08:32 PM)jimbobday Wrote: @K-Train Thanks dude took me a while to get the words together for that one as well but the subtle hints I was getting from this girl last night were insane. It does tend to make them hover and I've realized while some will give blatant hits most will be very subtle about it but that's girls in general and i'm not so good at picking up the signs. The only time I do is when they get playful with me. Ill definitely be testing this one again at a pubs/clubs/parties that's for sure.

@Spiral Yep things are starting to pick up quite nicely I still have my struggles but the bad days have been getting less and less over time. RNW and Gratitude was a killer set although I believe this was mainly due to gratitude which I will have to run in 4G at some point. Running AM refresher (stage 6) along with RNW at the moment. Got to more weeks left before heading into WM2.0 which i'm really looking forward to.

Thanks for the well wishes around my uncle guys we weren't overly close but still is a sad time for family when someone passes away.

Ah man, you're lucky WM 2.0 showed up just in time for you. Although I preordered it I still need to run AM 5.0. Please keep us updated jimbobdays Wink.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-15-2012

Quote:Back to the girl I was running an experiment with TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN but i'm not entirely sure it was that that caused her to hit on me but it may have helped with the after effects.

Details of the experiment

used:TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN
Range:5 feet
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Volume: 10/15
Situation: Out at a bar, load music playing

In the presence of loud music, you should be using it at maximum volume. In quieter areas, you want 11/15 for maximum effect, not 10.

Quote:Subject: Girl 26
Exposure time: 1 minute for initial effects. Then 15 minutes afterwards
Effects: After one minute of exposure time she turned around and asked me how my night was going. We then started chatting for a while and while chatting noticed a few things. There was no verbal flirting going on (teasing etc) but the kino as PUA's would call it was definitely going on. She would touch my arm and the side of my stomach and play with her hair etc. So there was most undoubtedly attraction there. Near the end of the conversation she kept mentioning how she wanted to get out of that place and go somewhere else.

Does this only scream "let's go be alone" to me? Because it seems as if she was as blatant with you as she could possibly have been without outright giving you sex on the spot. Even if all she wanted to do was position herself as your girlfriend so she could have sex with you when she wanted to, she gave you some MAJOR opportunities, which you appear to have missed. Next time... if a woman says she wants to get out and go somewhere... get out and take her somewhere else!

Quote:Also after a few minutes the friends she came with had ditched her so it was just me and her chatting. Eventually I said I got to go catch up with my mates and left her. Ended up bumping into her a few times during the night and each time she would give me a massive hug and smile and we would chat briefly with kino going on the whole time. She was also extremely self confident it was a aura that she exuded. I also noticed she wasn't hitting on other guys when I saw her round. So interesting results on that one. Will have to do more testing out in those situations.

Again... you didn't strike while the iron was hot. P5j is designed for rapid arousal, but not for programming a woman to feel that way for long term. She'll be cold after a number of hours away from it, so you have to strike while the iron is hot, and keep it going, even if it's just the good feelings and conversation. But take it where she wants to go, next time... both literally and figuratively.

My condolences to your family on the loss of your uncle.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-17-2012

@Mango Yea man I was considering running AM again but WM was just far to tempting Tongue

@Shannon I do realize that unfortunately i'm usually just far to oblivious to notice even blatant hints. Combine that with the small bit of belief that sticks around that women with genuine confidence, good looks, intelligence etc wouldn't be interested in me and it makes the obliviousness even more so. That belief is starting to crumble though.

I also realised that during the weekend I didn't listen to RNW and even with those two days settling time life just seemed better in every way. The funny thing was it wasn't rose tinted glasses better more just a realistic positivity better. Then the day after I start back on RNW the resistance is back. I'm happy to say I think I am going to notice some really positive changes after it really settles in.

Good things just keep happening as well at the moment. I found a place that on paper looks perfect and am just waiting to hear back about viewing. Then this morning I was chatting to a guy and we got talking about work and he mentioned that he would have some work for the company I work for so made a sale without even trying (Not that I do sales).

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-18-2012

So have been quite enjoying this refresher of AM. A lot more so than my full run through.

I've found I've been having quite a strong feeling of self lately, an inner strength per say. Its allowed me to be less affected by things that would normally affect me. Must be the zen attitude coming through that I didn't really get on my full run through. Anyway 11 days to the start of WM. Looking forward to seeing what journeys that will take me on Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Spiral - 09-18-2012

WM 5G?

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-18-2012

Yep WM 5G

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Spiral - 09-18-2012

Dude rock on! can't wait until you start either. Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-19-2012

Cheers spiral. If the results i am now getting from AM refresher and RNW are anything to go by WM is going to be insane Smile

So had my first negative dream in a while last night. I dreamt my boss was yelling at me for saying silly things in the office. Weird really because i always say and do silly spontaneous things while still remaining serious about my work.

Found out today my company are trying to find more staff so they can give me another promotion. If it goes through ill be managing a team of 8 which will be an awesome change from just managing projects Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-21-2012

This solid sense of self continues to grow. Its hard to explain as I've never felt this way before. Its a deep inner sense of strength that gets projected outwards and I know others can sense it as well. I think this may be whats called genuine self confidence.

I finally feel like a man for the first time in my life. Like I can truly stand on my own two feet and mark my place in the world.

I've noticed the last couple of days I've been taking action where others have been afraid to. Like at work I've been pushing people to grow and pushing for what is needed to get things done. It's created a lot of friction with some people but has also garnered a huge amount of respect by my managers and co workers. I've found that others have been treating me well and when they don't i'm able to be assertive in a calm manor while still getting my point across.

I've also stopped worrying this week and have just been in the moment adapting to situations and letting go of things with ease without getting wound up about them.

I've also picked up a new found skill in sales which I never knew I had. This week i've become the top sales person for the company and sales isn't my job. I've taken on Shannon's methodology of treating customers with respect and giving them the truth without any bulls***

Seeing all the changes that have come through i'm almost tempted to run this AM refresher for longer Smile I can only now imagine what changes women magnet is going to bring when I start in a weeks time

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-21-2012

In the words of Darth Vader, "Impressive... "

Once you're through all six standard stages of AM 5.0, you can run the refresher for as long as you like. Even low power 5G (what that stage is built in) is kick butt.