Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journey to a life of positivity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journey to a life of positivity (/Thread-Magnus-journey-to-a-life-of-positivity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-03-2012

Feeling like you don't know who you are comes from being pushed to grow. If you feel that during the refresher, it means you need another full run-through eventually.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-03-2012

Thanks Shannon.

Definately agree with you there. I quite possibly need another few run throughs but thats ok. The plan is to run AM again straight after WM then keep those two in rotation for as long as needed

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-08-2012

So have had some resistance since starting AM refresher. Which is to be expected.

I did some reading back on old posts and am quite happy to say ive grown up alot emotionally. I could just sense it through reading my posts I seem a lot more secure within myself and not so much of a try hard. While I still have a way to go some of my past prgramming has come crashing down.

Id lost sight on how much things had changed.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-08-2012

So it just finally clicked why i face so much resistance with AM. Its fear its pushing me to do one thing and fear is saying i cant do it. I knew that before but now i finally comprehend and understand it. I think the emliminating fear script would be an awesome addition to AM with the next version.

I know WM has it in there but i may consider running the eliminating fear sub after WM as well.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-11-2012

Starting to feel a lot calmer now while using AM refresher. It amazes me how much this can throw you around. I remember back when I did a full run through of AM11 a lot of the time I felt like I was being thrown around like a ragdoll emotionally. I've also become so aware of what fears are holding me back through this whole process. It really does bring out just how much fears are stopping me from achieving the life I want and really does bring them to the forefront.

Even though WM is in 5G i'm hoping it doesn't throw me round quite as much as AM did. I do like the fact its got a naturaliser script in there though as this should help a bit with my resistance I would say.

So I've been running some testing with TUW and its generally been quite impressive. I started an acting class a while back and gave it a run in there and the sexual innuendo that was flying around the room was nothing short of outstanding even the teacher got in on it. That and just about everyone was flirting with everyone. Its a very relaxed safe environment so that probably assisted with the results.

I ran another test when I was out looking at flats to live in. I had a girl showing me around and she would not shut up and keep smiling away. On top of that she keep calling me hun and babe which is most likely just her way of talking but haven't met many people that talk like that to people they don't know.

Anyway will continue on with the testing and look forward to starting WM2.0 in 2 weeks as the first of my attraction subs even though my goals with it stretch to be a bit more than attraction

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Yuri - 09-11-2012

which TUW did u use?

TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN was what was used for testing

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Yuri - 09-11-2012

hmm i was wondering if it would work while ur on the phone with someone and u play them,

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - K-Train - 09-11-2012

(09-11-2012, 11:33 AM)jimbobday Wrote: TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN was what was used for testing

Damn it Jimbobday, we must have been thinking the same thing when we woke up this morning lol. P5j is the party girl sub and my results were very similar. When you were done talking with the girl, did it seem as if she didn't want to leave you?

It was more her just hanging round waiting for me to talk afterwards. We were sitting on the couch having a chat and she seemed like she wanted me to keep talking.

Im also pretty convinced it raises social proof in general as well as i tried it with another flat i was looking with just guys in and they invited me to stay and drink with them for the rest of the afternoon. Quite a contrast from the flats i looked at the week before where it was in and out in 10 minutes

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-11-2012

Gentlemen, these are for testing... and for that I need to know everything about what you're doing with them and the results you got, so I can understand what they do. So when you report, please give prototype, player used (phone, etc.), approximate age of subjects, which ones responded, how fast, how, distance from audio source, volume used, location, circumstances, etc. The more I know, the better the chance that I'll be able to build this as something I can offer later on.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-12-2012

Ok time for a proper report on the new experimentals

Type used:TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN
Range:20 feet
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Volume: 10/15
Situation: Viewing a flat
Subject: Girl 22
Effects: Started to get really chatty within a minute or two. After that couldn't shut her up for about 5 minutes. Then she keep hanging around waiting for me to say something and hovering in a way that suggested she didn't want me to leave. Eventually I just had to excuse myself as it wasn't the right situation. Got a message from her a few days later 'hey babe you still interested in the flat'. Now i'm not sure about anyone else but haven't had many girls call me babe after only meeting me for 15 minutes unless they were interested but maybe that's just the way she talks.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 09-12-2012

How long was she exposed overall? Notice any flushing or body language signals?

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 09-12-2012

Exposure time was 15 minutes. Didn't notice any body language signals or flushes but I wasn't paying enough attention either. I'll make sure in future tests that I do pay attention