Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 06-28-2010

BIABW "manifests" in that it makes you magnetic to women you find attractive, in addition to making you attractive to them. It basically uses the LOA to get them to be attracted into your life, but does not focus entirely on that.

If you're going to add subliminals, approach anxiety is a good one, but I think I'd stop there.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 06-28-2010

(06-28-2010, 04:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: BIABW "manifests" in that it makes you magnetic to women you find attractive, in addition to making you attractive to them. It basically uses the LOA to get them to be attracted into your life, but does not focus entirely on that.

If you're going to add subliminals, approach anxiety is a good one, but I think I'd stop there.

This confirms what I've been noticing lately. I've seen that women I tend to find attract show up more, however I'm still battling with approach anixety every now and then. Perhaps I'll just break out the ASC sub again for another go since it works so fast on me.

I've also been making sure to use the Meditation Kit at least once a day to keep my mind clear. I find that by repeating at least one line out of BIABW really helps with the resistance. In fact, I feel like I don't have resistance anymore, because I don't feel the usually bouts of negativity.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 06-30-2010

Decided to go ahead and buy Luck Magnifier 3.0. The reason? I need some freaking luck. Seriously. This will also give me a chance to document its usage since very few people have tried this thing out. I'll add it in the rotation but I'll only be able to get maybe around 3 hours worth of usage from it per day since my main focus is still maximizing BIABW and AOS for another month.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-04-2010

For the past 5 days I've been listening to both Luck Magnifier, AOS, and BIABW, averaging around 4-5 hours on each per day. Luck Magnifier is a very tough nut to crack open, due to what Shannon dubbed "diffused synchrocity". In other words, I can't tell it's working Tongue. The thing is, I've noticed subtle sign such as when I played scratch off I won 14 dollars in one day on 5 tickets, could be luck, but the next day I ended up winning 7 dollars AGAIN.

Then, yesterday, I was home, bored as HELL and looking for something to do when one of my friends texts me about lunch with these two girls. The dinner itself was good, I was comfortable just being myself. I kept everyone entertained and I also wasn't hit with many self-doubts. I wasn't worried about getting any sex, I was just there to have fun and that's what I did; I had fun.

It's been almost 3 months since I've found this website, and I can now look back at myself and I can now see how far I've come. At first, I thought AOS and BIABW weren't affecting me but I can see that they've affected me MUCH more than I realised. I'm not needy, I'm not stuck in my head as much as I used to be, I don't worry as much about what people think about me.

It's still hard to tell wether the attraction subs are working on those around me, I haven't gotten as many hard stares or long looks as some of the guys (although everynow and then I get them) but I do feel and notice how the attraction subs affect me on the inside, I notice how my body language has changed, and even my thinking. As this month continues I'm sure everything will only continue to get better.

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 07-04-2010

Quote:It's been almost 3 months since I've found this website, and I can now look back at myself and I can now see how far I've come. At first, I thought Develop An Aura Of Sexiness and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women weren't affecting me but I can see that they've affected me MUCH more than I realised. I'm not needy, I'm not stuck in my head as much as I used to be, I don't worry as much about what people think about me.

It's still hard to tell wether the attraction subs are working on those around me, I haven't gotten as many hard stares or long looks as some of the guys (although everynow and then I get them) but I do feel and notice how the attraction subs affect me on the inside, I notice how my body language has changed, and even my thinking. As this month continues I'm sure everything will only continue to get better.

Yeah, the change can be gradual and you can only fully realise it's extent when looking back and comparing the differences over the course of a few months.

If your body language and thinking is changing, then it's equally true that other peoples thoughts about you are changing too. You can't see peoples thoughts though, so at first the changes in how you are perceived will reveal themselves to you in subtle ways - in ways you may simply chalk up as coincidences. Eventually though it'll become obvious to you that people are reacting differently to you.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-06-2010

Quote:If your body language and thinking is changing, then it's equally true that other peoples thoughts about you are changing too. You can't see peoples thoughts though, so at first the changes in how you are perceived will reveal themselves to you in subtle ways - in ways you may simply chalk up as coincidences. Eventually though it'll become obvious to you that people are reacting differently to you.

True. I've actually noticed a slight change in how some of my friends treat me now.

Also, one thing I want to comment on is this Luck Magnifier. I've recently acquired a LOT of money, and when I was told about it I thought to myself "wow, this CAN'T be just conicidence." I might even have enough money to order Woman Magnet or the Alpha Male subliminal! Big Grin I must say Shannon, I think this Luck Magnifier is vastly underrated. After only about a week I'm getting some nice results.

As far as effects from AOS and BIABW go, I'm still feeling secured, and not to needy on women. I have started getting an urge to work out more, so that's always a plus. It's tricky balancing 3 subs but I try to get at least 3-4 hours of exposure from each day.

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 07-06-2010

Yep if you feel change, others will notice it too. They can't not. If only we could read peoples mind, the difference in impact we make before and after sub use would be much more apparent lol.

Luck magnifier is on my wish-list for on to use in the future - great results there. If I where you I'd keep that money safe till you've finished the other subs and buy the Alpha sub. It'd be great to see how you'd get along with that one. I can't recommend it enough.

(07-06-2010, 10:16 AM)K-Train Wrote:
Quote:If your body language and thinking is changing, then it's equally true that other peoples thoughts about you are changing too. You can't see peoples thoughts though, so at first the changes in how you are perceived will reveal themselves to you in subtle ways - in ways you may simply chalk up as coincidences. Eventually though it'll become obvious to you that people are reacting differently to you.

True. I've actually noticed a slight change in how some of my friends treat me now.

Also, one thing I want to comment on is this Luck Magnifier. I've recently acquired a LOT of money, and when I was told about it I thought to myself "wow, this CAN'T be just conicidence." I might even have enough money to order Woman Magnet or the Alpha Male subliminal! Big Grin I must say Shannon, I think this Luck Magnifier is vastly underrated. After only about a week I'm getting some nice results.

As far as effects from AOS and BIABW go, I'm still feeling secured, and not to needy on women. I have started getting an urge to work out more, so that's always a plus. It's tricky balancing 3 subs but I try to get at least 3-4 hours of exposure from each day.

Yes I was thinking along those same lines. I'm not sure whether or not Shannon is still making the 2011 Alpha Set but in either the case I'm interested in trying either the 2010 or 2011 set going into next year.

Wildflower, with the 2009 set, did you encounter the "jerk syndrome"? I read about it on the product description and it kinda got me worried because I don't want to burn too many bridges while using that sub.

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 11:24 AM)K-Train Wrote: Yes I was thinking along those same lines. I'm not sure whether or not Shannon is still making the 2011 Alpha Set but in either the case I'm interested in trying either the 2010 or 2011 set going into next year.

Wildflower, with the 2009 set, did you encounter the "jerk syndrome"? I read about it on the product description and it kinda got me worried because I don't want to burn too many bridges while using that sub.

Yeah, I'm using the 2009 version - I just missed the 2010 version. If I ever re-use the Alpha set in a year or two's time I'll use the current version. If you buy the Alpha set once, you get the newest version half price.

You won't burn any bridges that you won't have or want to, and you certainly won't be worried about it if it comes to it. It is the first 2 stages of the set that bring about the "jerk syndrome". By stage 3 things are calming down, stage 4 they have gone and by stage 5 and 6 you are far less of a jerk then you ever have been. A very pleasant Alpha.

Honestly you won't have anything to worry about. You will just find yourself much less tolerant of people treating you with lack of respect - nothing even mildly disrespectful will go unnoticed from your watchful eye. You'll probably find yourself hotter blooded and irritated, impatient and annoyed at things before that haven't bothered you, but none of this need lead you to be a "jerk". With self control it is easy to keep everything in check and all in your head. Any friction between people is more likely to be a result of a change in your body language, walk, demeanour and presence. A sudden huge surge in confidence may raise a few eyebrows, but people have a short term memory and will very quickly forget that you've ever behaved any differently and just accept the new confident you.

I burnt zero bridges, but there was a bit of a arm wrestle as I out alpha-d previously more alpha friends and other alpha males. They are all still my friends now. Better friends if anything.

This is good to hear, because my boss (female) can sometimes be a little...difficult to be around and the last thing I'd want is for the "new me" to bite her head off. We get along pretty well of course, it's just that I've seen how with a high dose of A314 I can almost immediately become much less tolerant of things.

The reason I'm so interested is that for a long time now I've discovered that my greatest threat to sucess has been myself either through fear, lack of confidence, or what have you. I am happy that BIABW and AOS are tackling some of these issues however as I transition into next year I hope to be able to have my own apartment or something and be more independent, hence the Alpha set.I'll probably try to keep using BIABW through the year's end to attain permanent results heading in to the Alpha set.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-12-2010

I had one crazy weekend. First I went to the mall just to get out a bit and I ran into this really cute girl who's the GF of one of my friends. She had a bunch of girlfriends with her (all cute) and I noticed they all kept checking me out while we were talking.

Later that night I went out with my friends and we hit up some house parties. I noticed that I was very calm and secure. The side of town we were on isn't exactly friendly but we had a great time. Unfortunately the party got shut down so we had to find another party. 2 of my friends ended up getting WAAAY to drunk so after going to another party (that got shot up) we called it a night.

Also, I've been talking with this girl who I used to be close with and she commented that I'm a little different. She was basically throwing herself at me over the phone and after some phone sex (she came FOUR times) she just came right out and asked my why I won't date her...

I'm not sure wether that was a by product of the Luck Magnifier but it's interesting nonetheless. Anyway, right now I'm not forcing any change, I'm just letting the subliminals do their work. I'm still averaging 4 hours per subliminal and I'm nearing my 3rd month on AOS.

RE: The Train that Could - Ryan - 07-12-2010

(07-12-2010, 09:28 AM)K-Train Wrote: Also, I've been talking with this girl who I used to be close with and she commented that I'm a little different. She was basically throwing herself at me over the phone and after some phone sex (she came FOUR times)

I'm proud of you buddy! Big Grin

Haha, sounds like you're doing pretty good, you need to get on that Woman Magnet soon!

(07-12-2010, 09:28 AM)K-Train Wrote: she just came right out and asked my why I won't date her...

Gotta love it! You are now the prize to her and she's completely yours for the taking Smile

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-12-2010

Lol! Thanks man. I was actually listening to the subs while on the phone so I'm curious if that had an effect...

Anyway I'm still debating on Woman Magnet and the Alpha Set. I think I'll most likely lean towards the Alpha Set however I'm thinking about asking Shannon to build me a really powerful Grow Taller subliminal as a custom. As long as I gained around 2-3 inches I'd be fine. After that, then I'll keep move on to the next sub.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-16-2010

Ok so I'm back with another update on my progress. I've lost track of the exact time I started Luck Magnifier but I'm pretty sure I'm on my 2nd week of using it. Once again, this little subliminal has me scratching my head because the things that have been happening seem so coincidental that it's hard to say what's doing what but I'll list them.

First off, money wise I notice that I'm very eager to work. I love going to work and bringing in money and I've also been given more hours now so. Money is something that repeatedly keeps popping in my thought process so maybe the Luck Magnifier is helping me in this area.

Next, classes. For the past 2 months I've been wanting to get an additional 2 classes however since many of the seats are being scooped up (especially for the good teachers) it has been difficult to find classes however I've recently acquired 2 more classes that are taught by very good professors, one of whom I met personally and the other who is an Honors teacher.

Also, I'm still using BIABW and AOS. This girl I've been talking to recently stated how I'm so funny and that she always gets happy when she's on the phone with me. She's also been pretty much throwing herself at me for the past 2 weeks and it's actually kinda entertaining Tongue

Another thing I'm doing is subadmin's "Sensory Affirmations". I find that these do indeed work quite well and that I never encounter any consious resistance to them. What I usually do is use either scents or images and recite a line from the AOS or BIABW scripts.