Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-27-2010

I'll also be sure to drop you all a nice little discount for a day or two. Smile

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-31-2010

Tomorrow will mark the 3rd week of using AOS. The feeling of euphoria has hit me a grand total of 2 times, but last week was brutal. I normally listen to the sub for a minimum of 6-8 hours and maybe an additional
1-2 hours during the day but last week I never felt "in the zone". I did experience some weird frickin dreams though and it also felt like my mind was fighting back because a LOT of negativity kept coming up. Saturday was interesting because I saw a girl from class and I was able to approach with no hesitation so maybe that's a good sign.

I notice that I'm not as susceptible to negativity from others as I used to so that's a nice effect. Hopefully things will start picking up this week as I enter day 21. I'm considering purchasing the AOS video sub since it's at such a cheap price but I fear that I won't be testing it 100% accurately.

RE: The Train that Could - Ryan - 05-31-2010

K-Train, have you tried going through the entire day without using the subliminal during the daytime. I notice if I use the subliminals during the day it'll bring chatter in my head, either positive or negative, either way, it's harder for me to get "in the zone" because I have that talk going on in my head. That could just be me though... But also are you using additional subliminals with it? If so, it could be resistance from the other subliminals that is causing negativity to pop-up and getting in the way of you enjoying the moment.

(05-31-2010, 06:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: K-Train, have you tried going through the entire day without using the subliminal during the daytime. I notice if I use the subliminals during the day it'll bring chatter in my head, either positive or negative, either way, it's harder for me to get "in the zone" because I have that talk going on in my head. That could just be me though... But also are you using additional subliminals with it? If so, it could be resistance from the other subliminals that is causing negativity to pop-up and getting in the way of you enjoying the moment.

For the first 2 days of using the sub I used it with the Self Confidence sub but I stopped in order to maximize exposure. But I do think maybe you're right about that though. I think my mind only needs 6-8 hours of exposure, any more and it becomes detrimental probably. In fact, I remember the 1st week of using the AOS sub all I ever did was listen to it at night and after a while I did get in "the zone".

Either way, I do like the fact that I'm not as prone to gloominess as I used to be (except for the occasional day or two).

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-31-2010

@K-Train

You can't use the video subliminal for DAAOS and have any idea which one is doing what if you start with one and then switch, so whatever results you get would not be useful for telling me what was what with regard to the video subliminal. Also realize that you are expecting results in a very short amount of time -- it is extremely difficult to produce programs that show noticeable results in less than two weeks, so keep in mind that you're already getting exceptional results in just having noticed a difference within that amount of time. Smile

@ Ryan

When you say "resistance from other subliminals", what do you mean? Mixing subliminals scripted by different producers? It's nearly impossible to have a competent scripter produce resistance between two of his (or her) own subliminals, unless they directly conflict in terms of goal.

Well I mean't, if you are doing Aura (lets say the subconscious already began accepting it) and then you add in The Irresistible to Beautiful Women Sub, you will experience some negativity just from the Irresistible sub until the subconscious accepts it, yes?

That's what I am going through now, I feel sexy and am not having any negativity pop up towards that, but the other stuff in stage 1 is popping up. Like not feeling wanted, not feeling like I can have any woman I want. This pops up from time to time, at the moment.

(05-31-2010, 06:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: @K-Train

You can't use the video subliminal for DAAOS and have any idea which one is doing what if you start with one and then switch, so whatever results you get would not be useful for telling me what was what with regard to the video subliminal. Also realize that you are expecting results in a very short amount of time -- it is extremely difficult to produce programs that show noticeable results in less than two weeks, so keep in mind that you're already getting exceptional results in just having noticed a difference within that amount of time. Smile

@ Ryan

When you say "resistance from other subliminals", what do you mean? Mixing subliminals scripted by different producers? It's nearly impossible to have a competent scripter produce resistance between two of his (or her) own subliminals, unless they directly conflict in terms of goal.

Yeah you're right Shannon, it's just that you're Self Confidence sub spoiled me!Tongue It said "that's right K-Train subliminals can work this fast!" But then it whispered "but not all the time..."Tongue I should have listened to that last part Big Grin
@Ryan: I still haven't recieved my BIABW sub yet. Shannon just began working on it, which is fine because I know he'll do a great job. However, I've read the script to BIABW and it seems that it covers many of the same points of AOS so there probably won't be AS much resistance. Plus, it's a custom sub, so it will hit a little harder too. But yeah, I probably won't start looping BIABW with AOS until I'm in maybe my 6th week of using it.

Ryan, why would you experience negativity? You're presuming that everyone has resistance to the programming, and that all programs will produce resistance. Not the case for either one. If there are one or more specific points that conflict directly with your current subconscious programming when you start using a subliminal, there tends to be a reaction of resistance in an effort to maintain homeostasis -- that is to say, your subconscious tries to push the changes away so that they do not alter what has already been accepted. It seeks to maintain the status quo. This is most obvious when you have a conflict based on what you have accepted is "right or wrong" morally, or something that has been associated with a major fear, etc.

For instance, when I started using the first experimental version of the first Alpha sub, I experienced an almost violent resistance to the idea that I did not have to be submissive to women. Having been raised by a very strong willed, very dominating single mother who had been repeatedly hurt by men, I was basically raised to believe that men were guilty all the time and that women should have their butts kissed constantly, with men being subservient.

My mother did not realize that her efforts to balance what she had been through were having this result. But it affected me deeply and profoundly. What she saw as equality for women affected me as being a constant undertone of "men are scum", which as you can imagine, did not help my self esteem much. Once I recognized that I was tired of having my girlfriends basically leash me, and then ignore my needs and desires in favor of their own, AND my mother was backing them with an attitude of "How could you be so selfish and sexist?", I knew there were some things that had to change.

Mom could not see what she was doing, because of her very strong will (Mercury in Taurus) and of course my girlfriend at the time was happy being treated the way I had been treating her, so she naturally did not want things to change. Regardless, when I started using the program, there was a very strong resistance to the idea that I should be treated as at least the equal of my female partner. My "moral compass" was set for "men are inferior because they treat women badly". Because this was "the right thing to do", it made me feel awful at first. But consciously, I knew this was right, and I persevered.

However, I experienced no resistance to Develop An Aura Of Sexiness at all.

So you see, resistance isn't necessarily negativity, and resistance is not universal. It depends on the specifics of what your initial subconscious programming says, and what you are trying to change it to.

I mean't negativity as in the subconscious spitting out old beliefs. I just refer to it as "negative self-talk" because when I did my affirmations, it was much worst and I would go through a lot of negative thinking/resistance which tried to bring me down. That's all I mean't by it and I was just assuming that was what he was going through...

Oh, yes, that makes sense.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 06-01-2010

Today marks the 21st day of using AOS. Still haven't noticed any different responses from other people though. What I have noticed is that sometimes I will undergo what I call an "ANT bite" which is when a negative thought starts surfacing and I immediately think "oh crap, this ain't working, what's going to happen..." but it went away pretty quick so that's great.

Also today at work I had to work with a manager who is ok, but he honestly gets on my nerves sometimes with his pickiness. However, I noticed that my mood was very stable, and I never felt any surge of anger or anything like that. I was "disconnected from his negativity", which is one of the things AOS is supposed to help with so I'm glad that effect is kicking in.

My plan right now is to wait until I begin to notice consistent results (outwardly) from AOS and when that time comes I will add in BIABW and have the two in loop for another 3-4 weeks. This will help me keep "maintenence" on AOS while still integrating BIABW.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 06-01-2010

F@CK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Big Grin

Oh man, I was worried a little. I actually just did some self-visualization and ordered my mind to stop cockblocking me and let the sub do it's magic. Tongue

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 06-02-2010

So basically, these subs will work for me (as the ASC sub proved) however for some of them it could take a little longer than usual?

Are there any techniques I could use to ensure that my mind is more receptive and not blindly blocking things out? I know last night I did some visualization, and this morning it seems to be helping cause I do feel a buzz of euphoria.

I'm wondering how the BIABW custom will fare now. If it works great (and it will) then it will mean that I might have to use more custom subs to get the best effect and help overcome any resistance/internal conflict.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 06-02-2010

How long have you been using it? It typically takes 2 to 4 weeks to see the first noticeable result. What you're seeing is that my subliminals work exceptionally quickly. You're just being impatient. lol

Visualizations are good. There's another method that is good, called the "call and response" method, which I am considering using in the video subliminals. With call and response, you hear a statement, and then you acknowledge it as true, and then repeat it out loud, in the first person. Like this:

"You want to be affected by these subliminals."
"Yes, I want to be affected by these subliminals."

Typically, it is a script of them that is used, but you get the idea.

I would stick to visualizations for the moment. Those are probably going to be the best for you. Be sure to involve yourself in your visualizations with as much energy and emotion as you can muster. Feel what you're visualizing. Make it from the first person point of view, unless you're seeing it happen to you. For instance, you could visualize yourself listening to your subliminals and then transition to you having the desired results.

Name embeds are Level 1 Customs. I call them "Customized", and reserve "Custom" for the Level 2, where you can basically add or change anything, as long as it isn't harmful and won't overload your subconscious mind. Customized subs are designed for those who need to limit the people affected to themselves, or want to achieve more impact by adding their personal name to the script. You may not necessarily need everything to be customized, though.