Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 02:09 PM)WildFlower Wrote: Hi K-train,

I've used both Develop an Aura of Sexiness and Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women. For me personally, Develop and Aura of Sexiness works best. Shannon's right, it really does project a sexy vibe. I'm using it along with the Alpha set at the moment and it's just these past few days kicked in fully again. I'm fully radiating seductiveness again lol. It really is an outward projection though, so other people may notice it before you notice it yourself.

I can understand your sceptical side, but the beauty of Subs is that you don't have to invest a lot of energy into using them. Just pressing play before going to bed is all it takes. You seem to have a very firm benchmark as to where you are right now. So I'm sure if you pick a sub and stick to it for a few months you'll be able to notice a fair difference between where you are currently and where you'll be then.

Thank you Wildflower for the advice and also, thanks Shannon for giving me the breakdown. I think I'll go ahead and give Aura of Sexiness a try since from what I've read it seems to produce results quick. It's not going to cost me anything (gift certificate) so I've got nothing to lose. I think it will go great with the Confidence Sub.

Also, something that I've noticed, is that I no longer feel that "high" that I felt when I first started using the Absolute Confidence sub. This is day 4 (I started May 8, 2010) but I still feel confident and I'm not suffering from my usual bouts of fear or anxiety so I guess maybe my mind is just adapting to the sub now.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-11-2010

It wouldn't be adapting to the sub; it would be acclimating to the effects of the sub. The difference between what is, and what was, are no longer so obvious in that particular direction, because it's becoming the "norm" now.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: It wouldn't be adapting to the sub; it would be acclimating to the effects of the sub. The difference between what is, and what was, are no longer so obvious in that particular direction, because it's becoming the "norm" now.

Ahh, I see. So basically, it's no longer a "foreign" concept, it's now a part of who I am and therefore it doesn't have that WOW factor. Very interesting. Lol, I'm glad that I'm a fast responder to this sub because things have very hectic this week and having a good confidence level has really helped me breeze through it.

Also Shannon, have you ever thought of making a Subliminal that would increase the rate you learned a foreign language? I just thought about that. I can put it in the suggestion box if you wish.

I actually did make one for that - "Learn Any Language Faster & More Easily". I made it as a CD, but apparently not as a download. It's on my build list. I'll proably be building the rest of my list tomorrow, so it should go up tomorrow night, if I have enough time.

Got to looking for the script and couldn't find it... which intrigued me enough to write it... which inspired me to build it. It'll be up tomorrow. Smile

RE: The Train that Could - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

(05-11-2010, 07:27 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-11-2010, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: It wouldn't be adapting to the sub; it would be acclimating to the effects of the sub. The difference between what is, and what was, are no longer so obvious in that particular direction, because it's becoming the "norm" now.

Ahh, I see. So basically, it's no longer a "foreign" concept, it's now a part of who I am and therefore it doesn't have that WOW factor. Very interesting. Lol, I'm glad that I'm a fast responder to this sub because things have very hectic this week and having a good confidence level has really helped me breeze through it.

I've also lost most of the WOW factor with the subs I'm using. However, there is one fascinating side-effect that pops up: when I start having a string of negative thoughts, my mind automatically confronts them and nullifies them with opposing suggestions. It's even more pronounced when I'm listening to the subs while a bunch of negative feedback wells up.

I would also like to see a learn a foreign language faster sub, too. However, I probably won't be getting around to that in the next two years. I've got my schedule already made for upcoming subs.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-12-2010

(05-12-2010, 07:59 AM)Clamshell Wrote: I've also lost most of the WOW factor with the subs I'm using. However, there is one fascinating side-effect that pops up: when I start having a string of negative thoughts, my mind automatically confronts them and nullifies them with opposing suggestions. It's even more pronounced when I'm listening to the subs while a bunch of negative feedback wells up.

I have also noticed this. Negative thoughts will come to me and my mind will simply block it. Normally, when negative thoughts come up I dwell on them but now I simply disregard them.

This has been helping TREMENDOUSLY in my interactions because I always feel HAPPY. I'm able to talk to girls easier, and I'm more comfortable opening up a conversation with them.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-12-2010

Hell yeah! I love it when a plan comes together. Big Grin

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-13-2010

Okay so last night I finalized my order and purchased Aura of Sexiness (AOS) to go along with the Confidence sub. I changed things up and listened to AOS while I slept for ~8 hours. One thing that has persisted throughout the day is my libido. Now I'm a young guy so my libido is going to be high regardless but it was just pretty plain today.

Later on I listened to the confidence sub while driving but then later on I started thinking. My mind came up with this notion that if I kept using these two subs together I would become some kind of sex maniac, and I felt a STRONG urge to stop using the AOS subliminal. It went away after I replayed the sub but it was still interesting. It was almost like my mind wanted to cockblock me.Huh

But anyway, I plan on listening to the AOS sub for at least 8-10 hours a day and also listen to the Confidence sub for at least 1-2 hours to maintain the effects.

RE: The Train that Could - Clamshell - 05-13-2010

I think all the Aura of Sexiness do is make you sexier. It probably does nothing for your libido. But Shannon would know the answer to that.

Btw, the first week or two I started using subs, my subconscious was coming up with weird concerns about them. One night, I was up all night because my subconscious was having a literal war with the suggestions on the subs. The subs won!

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-13-2010

(05-13-2010, 03:35 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I think all the Aura of Sexiness do is make you sexier. It probably does nothing for your libido. But Shannon would know the answer to that.

Btw, the first week or two I started using subs, my subconscious was coming up with weird concerns about them. One night, I was up all night because my subconscious was having a literal war with the suggestions on the subs. The subs won!

Yeah the libido was probably just coincidental, but I just thought I'd note it anyway.

Also I believe you were using Become Irrsesitible To Women correct? How has that been fairing for you or have you stopped? Thankfully my mind wasn't going to war with the subs, if so, I'd have been in trouble lol.

RE: The Train that Could - Clamshell - 05-13-2010

(05-13-2010, 03:41 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-13-2010, 03:35 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I think all the Aura of Sexiness do is make you sexier. It probably does nothing for your libido. But Shannon would know the answer to that.

Yeah the libido was probably just coincidental, but I just thought I'd note it anyway.

Also I believe you were using Become Irrsesitible To Women correct? How has that been fairing for you or have you stopped? Thankfully my mind wasn't going to war with the subs, if so, I'd have been in trouble lol.

I stopped using them simply because I need money a lot more than I need sex. I used them for about 3 weeks--not enough to get any real effects. However, I will use them in conjunction with the Woman Magnet sub when I'm done with the money subs.

If your mind goes to war, the subs will win, as long as you're playing them at the time. It's very interesting. If you hear about people's minds rebelling against them when the do affirmations, this is what's happening. But its so much more efficient using the subs. I've stopped so many affirmations because I ran into the "battle of beliefs."

In fact, with the subs it's really not a war! The subs simply counter and nullify the beliefs that well up. It's more like the subconscious is trying to overwhelm with lame excuses.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-13-2010

K-Train, the libido response is almost certainly not a coincidence. Instead, it's an outward manifestation of your subconscious definition of the word "sexy". Not everyone has the same definition for it, you see. Yours apparently includes a high sex drive and perhaps an increase in sex or sexuality.

As for the resistance, that's your subconscious mind reacting to change. It doesn't want to. But as Clamshell states, the subliminals make it impossible to fail to overcome that resistance, as long as you are using the subliminals enough, and not resisting them at a subconscious level.

RE: The Train that Could - SirYuri - 05-13-2010

I thought I was the only one having the libido effect hahaha... this explains it... Tongue