Subliminal Talk
Rubman's Journal of custom subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rubman's Journal of custom subs (/Thread-Rubman-s-Journal-of-custom-subs)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - rubman - 08-02-2012

Changed the subliminals a bit... no more attraction subs for now as I purchased improve your health and started testing it directly.

Using Luck magnifier as my main sub with Improve your health for 1 week now.

pd: Still getting little winnings like 2-6€ at scratchoff tickets (sincerely I dont buy them that much, but when I buy one I always win something lately).

pd2: 22€ more today from lotto, hoo hoo!

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - rubman - 08-19-2012

ok so...

Using luck magnifier and Improve your health got rid of the pain that got me worried. Almost gone.

Still, will keep using both until the end of summer probably.

pd:More little winnings in scratchoff tickets and lotto. Every week from last time I posted.

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - Spiral - 08-19-2012

Hmm.. what was your pain like before beginning improve your health? I'd like to do maximum healing speed but maybe I should do the two together for a few months..

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - rubman - 08-19-2012

(08-19-2012, 11:05 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hmm.. what was your pain like before beginning improve your health? I'd like to do maximum healing speed but maybe I should do the two together for a few months..

I had a little nudge and pain in the lower stomach area and I thought seriously about using some sub alone for getting better. Thats why I dropped completely AOS and BIATBW, I was a little worried. The moment I am ok, I will use AOS and BIABTW again.

But now the pain is almost gone (I can not feel anything pain wise) and all is going well. I was aware that the other sub is about getting better fast, but not healing from zero.

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - rubman - 08-20-2012

I think most majority of people have a problem with winning lottery tickets and scratch-offs. Money is nothing more than approved paper so its the same as attracting let's say a gift or a pie.

I'm sick of people cursing their luck. I have been using LM for two months and a bit... every week little prices and most weeks I have one number less to win the big prices.

And what about karma and money... well, if karma do exist and if you harm no one I dont think it does influence money gains. Like old metaphysics texts say "karma does not punish, just influence" and karma means action. Look at so many people, watch youtube comments or pages on law of attraction or this kind of stuff do you think all those people are lying? I dont think so.

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - Shannon - 08-20-2012

Karma does not punish, it balances. If you walk the intended path, it is not activated. When you step off the path, it is activated to the degree required to get you to return to the intended path. That is generally done either through discomfort or through forcing an understanding of the other side of the coin, which is also usually painful or unpleasant. But the effects of karma do not have to be painful or unpleasant, we just typically refuse to pay attention or learn any other way. When you pay attention, and act with wisdom, karma is much less unpleasant, and may in fact be negated altogether for certain things. That is why the Masters always say... "Wisdom erases karma."

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - rubman - 08-25-2012

I hope that wanting to have "sex" only with openminded girls who only want sex too is not karmic.

ok. So ... I have been using LM + half day with improve your health + half day BIABTW.

This is astounding. My pain is almost gone and I have a lot of opportunities from the last week popping up on line. Even on sites where I used to get zero contacts I am being practically flooded with mails and winks.
I think BIATBW is doing its work, but I dont know if its being powered by LM.

Now this is a dilemma.
Cheers.

RE: Rubman's Journal of custom subs - Dot - 09-06-2012

(08-25-2012, 04:50 AM)rubman Wrote: Even on sites where I used to get zero contacts I am being practically flooded with mails and winks.

This is very interesting rubman.
I am looking forward to the sub usage with this in mind:
I think that these subs may (used as directed multiple hours per day) change an individuals vibration to in a sense "call forth" or communicate and allow others to perceive this vibrational change.
Similar to the way ancient monks recite mantras over and over again.