Subliminal Talk
AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM Journal (/Thread-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM Journal - Shannon - 09-29-2012

(09-29-2012, 02:29 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 09:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: This is true. Honesty must come from a place of needlessness.

When I mad multiple girlfriends, it was because each would arrive and express interest and I would say, "I already have a girlfriend. If you don't mind being girlfriend #2/3/4, welcome aboard. Otherwise, we can just be friends." I really didn't care either way, and that's why they all ended up being my girlfriends at the same time... and sometimes in the same shower, or bed.

I was honest, and without neediness. I demonstrated very high value. They couldn't resist.

Shannon,

Was seeing multiple women, having fun, etc. was the result of a sub you were using?

It was a result of a combination of things. I had recently used the first version of Alpha Male... gotten tired of lying, and just decided to be blatantly honest and let the chips fall where they may. It was also a factor of the "energy tides" of the time astrologically pushing me to become what it takes as a man to have that: honest, self confident, just don't giva fizuck attitude, etc.

Looking back it appears to me to be quite karmic, but the AM 2006 surely had a huge hand in it.

I am fully expecting to have this happen again in 2013, although I don't know that I am going to choose to spend the time and energy this time to maintain multiple simultaneous girlfriends.

RE: AM Journal - FunkeyMonkey - 09-29-2012

I haven't been able to do that for very long myself although I keep telling myself I want to.

The whole managing multiple relationships thing is a catch 22. If one has the time it suggests he doesn't have much going on with rest of his life or is sacrificing other parts of his life - yet a guy who has a lot going on, and is not willing to sacrifice those other things, might have a healthy balance between his investment to himself and women. Modern marvels of time management or those who live in wealthy leisure don't apply.

I think it's really a personal preference with no rule. It depends upon the lifestyle.

Having multiple simultaneous girlfriends requires a lot of time and energy invested if one is going to keep said relationships. I might have the time next year; I might have the desire; and I might not. There's still a lot left to accomplish with this business. Plus, having multiple girlfriends makes things exponentially more complex, and maybe I won't want complex by the time it's possible again.

Quick update.

Stage 4 must be changing something up.

Went to a wine tasting today with a friend. I wasn't overly annoyed with people and I was social and had a good time. Up to recently, I was avoiding people with few exceptions. I'm hoping the grumpy old man phase is over for good.

Last night I went out alone and was approached at the bar by a woman. She was super, super interested right from the get go.

This was a manifestation. I have been manifesting things very clearly, accurately, and powerfully for the last 8 months - so not sure if this is the subs. But I was just glad to be social again. I felt a little rusty interacting with her but I was okay.

I'm thinking about writing a book on manifestation because of how good I have become with it. I sort of fell on to it and once it started it just took off like a rocket. Very strange, but I've been taking a lot of notes on how it works - the constraints, limits etc. I understand there are people who use machines for this purpose called psionics. I'm not very familiar with these things but I'm curious about them. Apparently I am a human psionics machine.

Anyway, the woman who approached me had a perfect physique beyond what words can express and I am not over exaggerating one bit. But she was a fairly horrible human being LOL.

But the manifestation did not call for a high level of character, if you know what I mean Smile So it was actually perfect from a technical perspective.

We ended up going to a different bar on a high floor of a skyscraper and as we were getting into the elevator she said "wow those people who came out of the elevator are ugly, I hope the rest of the people in the bar look better than that."

She was dead serious without a hint of humor in her delivery. That's just one example of some things this woman said that revealed a very ugly inner character.

By the way, the people who came out of the elevator looked like some of the jolliest, kindest people you could ever hope to run into.

Later on, after showing me a photo of herself in a skimpy outfit, she got pissed off that I didn't kiss her and she actually walked out on me.

After she showed me the photo, I gave her a Luke warm reaction, whilst simultaneously laughing at a text a friend had sent me. I don't think she liked this very much.

After she walked out I was a bit stunned but got over it fairly quickly. As I walked outside and processed what had just happened, a calm came over me. It was strange. My whole body felt relaxed.

To be perfectly honest, I should have kissed her, brought her home, and had a good time. That's really all she wanted. And to be honest, from what I could see, all she was good for!! LOL

But I didn't. That's something I struggle with in situations like that and I was also a bit thrown off by the shallow things she was saying and her annoying laugh lol.

This situation really tested me. Having a woman who is built better than a playboy playmate walk out on you is not an easy thing to experience. In fact it is downright traumatizing and energetically frenetic for a healthy single guy. Anyway I kind of see the humor in it but next time I hope I handle the situation a little better.

Point 1: "Over exaggeration" is redundancy. Exaggeration is the correct term. To exaggerate is to make something seem something beyond what it really is.

Point 2: Once you get through some of the core programming of AM, super hotties aren't going to impress you much if they're not worth talking to, or have shallow/ugly personalities. You're better than that now, and you need a higher quality female than that, regardless of what she looks like physically.

RE: AM Journal - Sean - 09-29-2012

Uh oh, Shannon has become the beneficiary of the standards he has set for himself via his subliminals. That woman was no good, and no matter how hot she was, you were going to be disappointed with taking her home. The superficiality and other negative aspects of her would have negatively impacted your enjoyment to the point of a Sisyphean result: Yeah, you slept with a 10, but it wasn't worth it.

Or: She's only a 10 in looks, which is no longer the entire set of considerations. Now you have to consider a few other things. End result: such women score a lot lower than 10 for an alpha.

Oohhhh I think I could have squeezed some fun out of that situation, regardless of the lackluster personality ; )

Or some diseases and a crazy-ass stalker.

RE: AM Journal - Sean - 09-30-2012

No matter how hot she is, somewhere, some guy is sick and tired of her BS.

RE: AM Journal - Shannon - 10-01-2012

There's a saying along those lines that goes, "Show me the hottest woman in the world, and I'll show you a guy who's tired of f*cking her."

Kind of funny, but true... must be hard to come off the hottest in the world and know it's all downhill from there though.

RE: AM Journal - Sean - 10-01-2012

I think that once a certain threshold of attractiveness is crossed, the emotional connection with a woman who meets your relationship needs isn't downhill at all.

Maybe that's just my fantasy.

RE: AM Journal - Shannon - 10-01-2012

When I dated my now ex, she was at the time the most attractive woman I had ever dated. She was about an 8/10. Now, I see her as being lss attractive physically than I used to, partly because of her past actions, and partly because my standards have risen, and now I see myself as deserving 9s and 10s as much as I deserve any other level of attractiveness, so 8 isn't as impressive to me anymore.

But, when I left her, there was definitely a feeling of "I hope that she wasn't the most attractive woman I'll ever be able to date."

Now I know my future wife probably won't be stunningly beautiful, although she'll be exceptionally physically attractive. But I also know now, that I can and will date and sleep with 9s and 10s before I marry her.

It was partly a joke to say that about it being a letdown, because when you find the right woman, the majority of the value and attraction isn't from physical features. But if you have dated the most physically attractive woman in the world... your standards rise to meet your circumstances... and at that point, you expect to be dating only 10's. 6-7-8-9 probably isn't going to be quite good enough, if you're as particular as you seem to be... I know I am significantly less responsive to 8's now than I used to be.

RE: AM Journal - FunkeyMonkey - 10-01-2012

In his book Outliers, Gladwell talks about how Michael Jordan is only 6'6" and is considered to be the best basketball player of all time. He argues that once someone gets to a certain level of something it becomes enough and then other things take over. There are nobel prize winning scientists who have IQs of 110, which doesn't seem high for someone of that stature, but it's enough.

That's the way I see women; once she is physically attractive to a certain point, it's the other attributes that take over. The difference between an 8 and a 10 just doesn't matter because the other traits create the quality of the experience.

I met a girl last night who was a strong 7 or maybe an 8 but talking to her was such a pleasure and so fun that I'd choose her over a 10 easily.