Subliminal Talk
AM 5 subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5 subs (/Thread-AM-5-subs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 5 subs - RainbowAbyss - 09-12-2012

get er done!!!

RE: AM 5 subs - Benjamin - 09-12-2012

Quote:Probably just the hot ones, Spiral. You don't want to get too indiscriminate with a powerful weapon like this one! AVB doesn't want to have 2's and 3's following him home like homeless puppies.

Haha i've just spontaneously imagined him walking home on the footpath with a group of zombie like girls shuffling behind him.. instead of going "braainnsss" they are more after something else. Wink

RE: AM 5 subs - Sean - 09-12-2012

...which is why AVB needs to RUN QUICKLY if he screws up like that.

RE: AM 5 subs - RainbowAbyss - 09-13-2012

(09-12-2012, 09:43 PM)Sean Wrote: ...which is why AVB needs to RUN QUICKLY if he screws up like that.

what nonsense talk is this! lol...doth you know the path to hotties its paved with lesser quality specimen
you guys never heard of the 2-3 warm up?..two 2's..one 5 and your ready for a 10 !!
assholic misogynistic attitude aside....be carefull AV...

and while I respect my own standards and anyone elses..whatever they may be..
Spiral's right about the every girl thing-nothing makes real sexual connection and relationship happen with the standard of your choice ...like not seeing them/her as particularly different than anyone else..the appreciating their beauty and unique feminine expression can come just a little bit later down the road..

RE: AM 5 subs - Spiral - 09-13-2012

It's good practice trust me. Sure you may be perceived as an asshole if they start putting themselves out and you do not desire them. You can be sure to be nice about it and tell them it's not like that. Upholding your standards is incredibly important as I'm sure you know. You must be ok with being an asshole.. because I've met people that are fearless, happy, and loving all the time and I thought they were huge ass holes. But I didn't see where they were coming from. If you meet a woman that can see and feel where you are coming from then my guess would be she's possibly someone you should keep around.. of course if she's super hot! lol

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-22-2012

I will finish AM 5 on this Sept 24, and will start WM 2 in next week after AM 5.
These are the improvements that I feel currently when I am using AM 5:

- Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.
- Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.
- Have unshakable self confidence.
- Be unaffected by rejection.
- Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.
- Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.
- Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.
- No longer be, or come across to others as "needy".
I used to be come as a "needy" person, and now I really don't care whether I can get her. It makes me less suffer and happier.

- Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself
- Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).
- Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha/Dominant Male.
Indeed, it is automatically part of myself.

- No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.
- Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.
I am skeptic about this before when I start the program. Now, I really don't give a
"F" what others think about me. I just do what I believe it is right for me! Thanks Shannon ;-)

- Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.
I do not have many experience with this, but I know I am in charge when I have to deal with those beautiful chicks. I have confidence for that.

- Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don't like, and TELL HER NO.
I am able to do this now than before I start the program.

- Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.
I am comfortable in social situation regarding how do I perceive myself, but I lack of courage to interact with people. I just feel that I am not interested to start conversation, even though I know I am confidence in social situation.

- Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positive.
Never have negative thought about myself anymore, which is big improvement for me.

- Self acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are.
I am accept myself as who I am, and I really don't care what other thinks about me. I am good as I am :p

- Self forgiveness, gratitude, self trust.
All of those are improved and I feel great about myself.

Overall, AM 5 is great experience for me and I know this is my FIRST AM and my FIRST RUN of AM, so I understand that my result will be optimum in the next run.
Thank You Shannon for creating such wonderful program so we can get the benefits from this program. Looking forward to the next journey in WM 2 next week (Excited). Big Grin

RE: AM 5 subs - Yuri - 09-23-2012

Avb,
Great progress mate can u share when did u start feeling it kicking in the most? im at the end of stage 2 right now and some insight would be great.

RE: AM 5 subs - K-Train - 09-23-2012

Good stuff AVB. What about the manifestation aspects of AM5.0? Is your social circle still the same or do you feel it has become more supportive?

RE: AM 5 subs - Shannon - 09-23-2012

Each run through of AM builds upon and improves the results of the previous one. You may continue gaining benefit for several uses.

RE: AM 5 subs - RainbowAbyss - 09-23-2012

congratulations man!

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-24-2012

(09-23-2012, 08:03 AM)biakoia Wrote: Avb,
Great progress mate can u share when did u start feeling it kicking in the most? im at the end of stage 2 right now and some insight would be great.

Hi Biakoia,

I can conclude for you on each stage.

In Stage2, I always have energy in the morning, feel happy and content. My confidence level is up and getting better. Body language is improved as well. Social anxiety was still my issue because I did not feel comfortable in social situation. I still felt needy, but it was getting better.

Stage 3 was the hardest part for me. I started to feel a little bit comfortable around beautiful women. I realized neediness is much less. If I like girl, I don’t really care whether I can get her. I also feel I am careless whether the girl that I like is interested in me.

I would say that I was starting to see the good result on Stage 4. I become more open, easy to smile and laugh, and become more comfortable around beautiful women. I started to be able to throw some good jokes to women, interact with them playfully. I felt more comfortable with myself as well and my confidence level is higher.

In Stage 5, I have great confidence and I felt neediness in very low. I feel secure and comfortable with myself. At the end of stage 5, I noticed that I become more comfortable with myself and I don’t really care what people are thinking about me. I do what I want to do. I walk with confidence as well.

In Stage 6, my confidence is increase dramatically and also I don’t feel guilty, blame myself anymore, or have negative thought regarding myself. I am now doing what I want to do, without caring what people are thinking about me, which is very cool. I tend to feel down and have low self- esteem, but NOT anymore. I tend to smile a lot and laugh easily, which is huge improvement for me. I am not as serious as I was before and I am more relax, less tense, and more calm. I am more calm, confidence, positive, and loving myself. I trust myself much more than before. I am able to control my emotion, not easily get worry.

(09-23-2012, 08:15 AM)K-Train Wrote: Good stuff AVB. What about the manifestation aspects of AM5.0? Is your social circle still the same or do you feel it has become more supportive?

Even though I felt I more easily to smile and laugh, the social manifestation is not achieve yet. I really want to tackle this issue by using either WM2 or request a program to Shannon about increasing our ability in socializing or networking.

(09-23-2012, 02:29 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: congratulations man!

Thanks Man!! Smile

RE: AM 5 subs - Yuri - 09-24-2012

great stuff avb thx for the reply i look forward to getting such benefits. im in stage 2 right now and i have noticed that i also wake up with a type of electricity in my body like i have extra energy, and im actually your opposite i tend to smile and laugh sometimes when its not needed, to not appear rude or something and i need to stop doing that and start smiling only at what i feel should be smiled about or what i feel should be laughed about and not just do it to not appear rude.
did u get any of the voice changes?