Subliminal Talk
AM 5 subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5 subs (/Thread-AM-5-subs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 06-07-2012

(06-07-2012, 03:12 AM)Spiral Wrote: I had alot of trouble looking others in the eye as well during stage 3. But I'm using AM 2011. Maybe their's something similar about both stages. Either way.. when I got through stage 3 which was the roughest for me it was all good. My confidence and eye contact were better than they have been before!

The problem of not to looking people in the eye because I am feeling less confidence and insecure. This is really different with Stage 2, when I was boldly staring people in their eyes when I talk to them. This is really rough stage for me Spiral, indeed..

RE: AM 5 subs - Spiral - 06-08-2012

I used grattiude for a week as well as end self sabotage for a week during stage 1 and stage 2 so i didn't get the full benefits of those stages... and they were still rough. Just stick it out man and don't get down on yourself too much. I'm definitely running Alpha Male for a third time in the coming year.

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 08-14-2012

Shannon, what should we expect on stage 5 and 6 in AM 5, specifically? So far I am not feel guilty or bad about myself anymore. I used to felt down and "blame" myself if I made mistake or if something bad happened, but not anymore.

About zen attitude, it seems ON and OFF. I used to have this attitude on earlier stage, but sometimes I lost control. What is your suggestion about this? Should I listen more to the stage that focusing on Zen attitude? I consider myself as a "temper".

Even though I seldom to write here, but I keep my own journal and evaluate the progress or accomplishment based on the description of AM 5 at your website. For example, I accomplished #1 and #2 on the description at your website , so I marked it GREEN. RED for unaccomplished YET, GREY for ON and OFF or subtle.

I am on day 23 in stage 5. so, what is stage 5 and 6 about? Hint please.

RE: AM 5 subs - Shannon - 08-14-2012

(08-14-2012, 12:34 AM)AVB2011 Wrote: Shannon, what should we expect on stage 5 and 6 in AM 5, specifically? So far I am not feel guilty or bad about myself anymore. I used to felt down and "blame" myself if I made mistake or if something bad happened, but not anymore.

About zen attitude, it seems ON and OFF. I used to have this attitude on earlier stage, but sometimes I lost control. What is your suggestion about this? Should I listen more to the stage that focusing on Zen attitude? I consider myself as a "temper".

Even though I seldom to write here, but I keep my own journal and evaluate the progress or accomplishment based on the description of AM 5 at your website. For example, I accomplished #1 and #2 on the description at your website , so I marked it GREEN. RED for unaccomplished YET, GREY for ON and OFF or subtle.

I am on day 23 in stage 5. so, what is stage 5 and 6 about? Hint please.

First thing... you should not use Zen Attitude with Alpha Male. They will conflict. Zen Attitude is trying to calm you down and male you tranquil, which de-motivates you... AM is trying to push you and rile you up to motivate you to change. ZA will kill AM.

Second... while I did just find the scripts for AM 5.0, the script for Stage 5 alone is 11 pages of typed text, single spaced. I don't remember what all is in it, and reading a script like that is so tedious that in order to actually "get" what I'm reading, I have to focus on one statement at a time. That is simply too much stuff to remember all at once.

However, there is a solution to your question. It's this posting:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Help-with-deciphering-the-Alpha-Male-stages

Beyond that, my friend... you have to just use it and read journals.

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 08-14-2012

I don't use Zen Attitude. The "Zen Attitude that I was talking about is part of alpha male program. This is from description: "Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation - an Alpha/dominant male trait."

Thanks for the link.

RE: AM 5 subs - Shannon - 08-15-2012

Okay, misunderstood you then. The zen attitude in the program is in the latter part. The beginning is boot camp. Smile

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-04-2012

AM 5 is great program. I am on Stage 6 and I know it is a HUGE improvement for my emotional health. Thanks a lot Shannon.
I will finish this AM by the end of this month and I just purchased pre-order of WM 2 that I will use 2 weeks after I finish AM 5.

RE: AM 5 subs - RainbowAbyss - 09-04-2012

wow-that close to done!
please share some details about your changes
and or experience with the set so far...

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-06-2012

(09-04-2012, 06:41 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: wow-that close to done!
please share some details about your changes
and or experience with the set so far...

Hey Rainbow, these are some details about my changes so far.
AM 5 programming provides me the security that I need. Since now on, I am much less worry than I used to be. I tend to be panic if something unwanted happen, but now I can handle it with calm and clear mind. I always have insecurity and negativity about what I thought and what I have done. The insecurity and self negative talk usually made me nervous and made me loss confidence, but now I can control myself better and not to follow the negative pattern. I feel secure and I really don't think "too much anymore" that usually would lead me to insecurity. I really feel good, secure, and comfortable with myself. I don’t know exactly at what stage that insecurity and negative thought have been vanished, but now I feel the benefits from AM 5 starting to improve the quality of my life in terms of “emotional stability”.

I am used to get frustrated easily and also feel needy before I start AM 5, but now I just can ignore it without feeling “losing” something. Like today, I felt that I need to get attention from other females’ co- workers, but I didn’t get what I want. Usually, I would get frustrated and become ignorance, but now I really can control my mind and keep calm, and I feel do not care whether I get it.

There are other things that I can share next time about AM 5. It is enough for today. Wink

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-10-2012

I am starting combine AM 5 with Aura of Sexiness 4G (AoS) 4 days ago. Basically, this works for me. I almost finish AM5 so I decided to give it a try of AoS. Today I went to buy Mexican food by To-Go. When I pay my food, she was giving back the change by dropping the coins one by one while touching my hand in the same time. After I received my order, we look at each other in the eye, and give her the "sexy look" that I never did before to stranger. Anyway It was pretty fun, LOL. I guess AoS develops my sexy Aura and AM give me courage to take action by giving her the sexy look.

RE: AM 5 subs - Spiral - 09-12-2012

Your ultimate girl is to, no matter what, give every girl you meet the sexy look Big Grin

edit: I could be wrong.. I could be way off in left field with this one.

RE: AM 5 subs - Sean - 09-12-2012

Probably just the hot ones, Spiral. You don't want to get too indiscriminate with a powerful weapon like this one! AVB doesn't want to have 2's and 3's following him home like homeless puppies.

AVB, how did she respond to your sexy look?

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 07:15 AM)Sean Wrote: Probably just the hot ones, Spiral. You don't want to get too indiscriminate with a powerful weapon like this one! AVB doesn't want to have 2's and 3's following him home like homeless puppies.

AVB, how did she respond to your sexy look?

LOL. While I was giving her that look, she responded positive by giving me smile that I could not described Big Grin It was pretty fun especially if she responded like that.

RE: AM 5 subs - AVB2011 - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 06:27 AM)Spiral Wrote: Your ultimate girl is to, no matter what, give every girl you meet the sexy look Big Grin

edit: I could be wrong.. I could be way off in left field with this one.

Yeah Spiral, the women that I tend to respond or look at are usually the hot one, sexy one, or pretty one. It is just natural for me to find that quality of women unconsciously. And it was the same case with the girl that I gave that look last time, she is good looking one Smile