Subliminal Talk
Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities (/Thread-Suggestion-Time-Management-and-Priorities)

Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - Elusive - 05-05-2012

A program that helps the user to prioritize doing the most important things, that might lead them closer to their goals and dreams, over stuff thats of minor use (TV, Gaming, facebooking etc).
I guess it would be a bit similar to Overcome Procrastination, but I would think that this (Time Management and Priorities) is the direction and Overcome Procrastination functions like a speed boost

Waste of Time, is a waste of Life. So Time-management is Life-management?
There is lots of unutilized pieces of time throughout life thats simply used for waiting for something. I believe that everyone can take a great many steps towards their goals instead of investing that time through waiting. It might be a few word at a time for that book, some extra moments to visualize that new invention of yours etc.

Right priorities should take care of the waiting, but I don't know.
This is my basic thought and I just saw it fitting to mention it. Anyone are very welcome to fill in on something.

RE: Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - Spiral - 05-05-2012

This is a good sub. But what you could start yourself is spend 1-2 hours a day going towards one of your goals. And I usually afterwards spend 1 hour doing absolutely nothing to wind down before going to bed. I would actually be afraid to do this sub because I'd probably leave work because of it since it takes so much time out of my day But I'm sure other's would benefit from it.

RE: Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - ncbeareatingman - 05-05-2012

Elusive I love this title and where all yer coming from Man, I read it all and le and agree with it. I thot on Shanon's 'other site' tht tiime managament Is there already but a 2012 version in 4th or 5 g would be unbelieveable. thanx fer bring this one up,Im all foor it. actually MY first plan of action is to do Alpha Male 5.0 FIRST and with that I was hoping and from what all I've read online here in da forum,it moves Men in the direction of what you speak of...the addtion of this title certainly would not hurtafter doing alpha amoung many other titles,as such. lets see what happens with this new suggestion. thanx fer bringing it up Eiusive. Keith

RE: Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - Tiesto - 05-06-2012

This sub sounds good, prioritizing is definitely important, instead of wasting time doing useless things, we only focus on things that makes us grow and get better and better.

I remember a quote by Bruce Lee "It is not about daily increase, but daily decrease, Hack away at the unessentials". Programming our subconscious to only focus on the most important priorities in life is sure to accelerate our success.

RE: Suggestion: Time Management and Priorities - Elusive - 05-07-2012

Well,I'd guess its hard to prioritize successfully, without any goals, so some goal-setting might probably be fitting.(Navigating with or without a map.)

I'm a kind of a metaphoric guy btw, sometimes the meaning lies hidden...

...between the lines.