Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 11:33 AM)Sean Wrote: Ah! I hadn't gone back through all of your prior posts. Good luck with the experiment! I do hope it works.

Thanks for your support Sean!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 07:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 03:55 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 03:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: The point of the testing to exposure times is not to test on 3G or 4G, but to figure out optimal usage for 5G.

I see, but do you think this "2 days on / 1 day off" strategy will still work for testing with 3G subs? or it won't work and what I'm attempting is pointless because they're not in 5G?

I just want to get the optimum effect from these two subs, I really like the script in BASE and MSS, I'm confident if they fully kicked in and start to manifest into my reality in full force they will be awesome no doubt. Just the problem I'm having is absorbing the entire script due to resistance. My subconscious is having a hard time believing that these statements are possible.

After you get some more rest, I'd like to get some advice on what I should do for the next step, I'm thinking if by the end of this year BASE and MSS is not fully absorbed, then at the start of next year I should just stop and go to AM 5.0 which is in 4G. Maybe 3G subs is just not for me.

3G subs are a lot less powerful than 4G or 5G. 5G is SO powerful that I am not entirely sure that it wouldn't be more effective to give the brain/mind frequent opportunities to rest, refresh, process and respond. That's the point of the experiment with 5G. 3G, you are basically going to be reducing the results of because it's not so powerful that your brain can have a hard time processing everything. I think doing that with 3G stuff will reduce the effects instead of improve them.

I see what you mean, I guess the best solution for my particular case is to use more power with 4G and 5G tech.

I'll see how it goes with this method for a month, if no good, I will go back to regular 8-12 hours of daily exposure, I'll stick with BASE solo again all the way to make it easier to check the result.

By the end of this year I will cross check with the script and verify how much of the statements in it has been integrated into my belief system, if it comes out to be less than 50% of the entire script absorbed after 9 months of exposure (from start of April 2012 to the beginning of January 2013), then it is probably best if I move on to another subs that uses 4G or 5G tech to speed up my result.

Well that's my plan as of today, if there are any changes, I'll make a note here again.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-12-2012

I've been doing a lot of self introspection lately about what is preventing me from achieving great things, reading many of the guys journal here has given me a broader perspective on how I see my own problems.

I'm beginning to think that I should go back to basic, and identify each and every obstacle within myself, and hit them harder with stronger focus, before attempting a sub like BASE.

Some of the major problems I have identified are:

1. I don't believe that everything is possible for me to achieve (a big one that has been bugging my mind a lot, preventing to take necessary action)
2. Fear of Failure (scared of making the wrong decision, or choosing the wrong path in life)
3. Fear of embarrassment (related to fear of failure, if I keep on failing financially in my life, I would be considered as a big failure and a loser in life from my friends and family, because most of them very successful or at least have a good job with nice income, which creates thoughts and pressures in my mind that I have to be more successful than them)

These thoughts keep popping up in my mind a lot lately, but I think the biggest one is point number 1, I first need to believe that everything is possible, my subconscious is probably rejecting the statement in BASE because it seems ridiculous that those statements can be a part of my life for now, maybe in the future, but at this present time I'm having hard time believing it.

Luckily Shannon has all the necessary subs for me to tackle each of those problems one by one, I could attack problem number 1 with 'Everything is Possible' sub, problem number 2 with 'Overcome Fear of Failure' (which I already bought long time ago) or the new 'Overcome Fear 4G' sub, and for problem number 3 I think 'Seek The Challenge' would be perfect for that since it works to remove false ego and embarrassment.

I'm very grateful for this forum and everyone who posts here, it helps me to learn a lot about myself. Thank you guys! Smile

For now, I think it is best for me to learn to be more patient and focus on taking care of the root problems thoroughly, once the roots are healthy, then I'm convinced that anything else I add on top will work much better.

I'm kinda hesitant to stop BASE, but unless I get these problems sorted out first, I doubt I will be getting the result that I want from it, it's like trying to sail with a leaking ship, so from today I think it is best for me to drop BASE, and replace it with 'Everything is Possible'.

If you guys have any advice to give me, please feel free to do so, I would very much appreciate it. Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-13-2012

I would make it at least 6 full months on BASE if you want to stop and work in other directions. BASE is one I am really chomping at the bit to upgrade.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 02:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would make it at least 6 full months on BASE if you want to stop and work in other directions. BASE is one I am really chomping at the bit to upgrade.

Ok, I will do that, end of this September will be full 6 months since I first started BASE, I think it is a good timing also to start the month of October with Everything is Possible. Thank you for your suggestion Shannon!.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - jonathanzx10 - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 02:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would make it at least 6 full months on BASE if you want to stop and work in other directions. BASE is one I am really chomping at the bit to upgrade.

would BASE be 5g? and will you take suggestions for it?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Spiral - 09-13-2012

Jon, Tiesto has already made a suggestion thread I believe. Titles and Suggestions under User Journals section.

Also I like how you noticed, Tiesto, that the seek the challenge sub "removes false ego and embarrassment" I'm still incredibly fond of that sub But it may not make it into my queue for the next year so I look forward to reading your progress and which subs you decide to use.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-13-2012

Tiesto, I think this is a good decision. Making your foundation whole is important to leading a successful life, and therefore successful entrepreneurially. I admire your courage for being so honest in your self-assessment.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 05:32 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote:

would BASE be 5g? and will you take suggestions for it?

There are a few things I'm a bit hesitant about making it in 5G because of not fully understanding how they work through a 5G format. By the time I get to building that, they should be better understood. At that time, I'll assess the landscape, and allow you guys to vote for 4G or 5G in a poll.

And of course I would take suggestions for it. You guys are very helpful in making these programs more fully developed by helping me think of things I might not have on my own.

Also, I think we have a pretty good thing going here, where you tell me what you want, and I build it, and you buy it, and everyone's happy. Smile I think this direct customer input I have going is fantastic.

But there are of course limitations. I have to make sure it all works together properly.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 08:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: Also, I think we have a pretty good thing going here, where you tell me what you want, and I build it, and you buy it, and everyone's happy. Smile I think this direct customer input I have going is fantastic.

I agree! The interaction on this forum is inspiring, and generates excitement about what is coming.

(09-13-2012, 06:33 AM)Spiral Wrote: Jon, Tiesto has already made a suggestion thread I believe. Titles and Suggestions under User Journals section.

The suggestion thread I created is actually for version 2 of "Become a Multi Millionaire" (BAMM), but I guess many in it can be used for BASE also.. Big Grin

(09-13-2012, 06:33 AM)Spiral Wrote: Also I like how you noticed, Tiesto, that the seek the challenge sub "removes false ego and embarrassment" I'm still incredibly fond of that sub But it may not make it into my queue for the next year so I look forward to reading your progress and which subs you decide to use.

Thank you Spiral! Smile

Everything is Possible will be a priority for me, once I completed 6 months of BASE end of this month, then EIP is on, I read in other threads for single stage the best is to use it for 3 months, so I'm thinking the end of 3 months of EIP should fall just right at new years eve, and then I can start the new year with a new sub as well. Big Grin

(09-13-2012, 08:15 AM)Sean Wrote: Tiesto, I think this is a good decision. Making your foundation whole is important to leading a successful life, and therefore successful entrepreneurially. I admire your courage for being so honest in your self-assessment.

Thank you for your advice and support Sean. Smile

(09-13-2012, 12:35 PM)Sean Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 08:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: Also, I think we have a pretty good thing going here, where you tell me what you want, and I build it, and you buy it, and everyone's happy. Smile I think this direct customer input I have going is fantastic.

I agree! The interaction on this forum is inspiring, and generates excitement about what is coming.

I think so too, there are so much knowledge that I previously didn't know before, I'm glad I found this forum.. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-18-2012

Shannon, I've been reading some old threads, I came across this thread http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-else-is-included?pid=501#pid501

You mentioned on that post, that 'Everything is Possible' also part of AM, although this is the old version of AM, I'm wondering if the latest AM 5.0 also includes 'Everything is Possible' programming in it?