Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 09:09 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 08:23 PM)Tiesto Wrote: I see, yes my plan right now with sales job, is actually just to gather money, so that one day I can use that money as a capital to start a new business..

They way BASE works, you may also meet someone through your job and activities whom you can either partner with or who will help you along in some significant way. Maybe an investor or two. I would have a well done business plan ready to show at any time.

Thanks for the tip Shannon, having a business plan ready is definitely something I must do. At the moment I'm still trying to figure out what is my future business going to be, I did receive some offers, a good friend of mine wanted to open up a restaurant in a year or two from now, so I'm definitely interested in that. Another one asking me if I could find some investors who has some land, he wants to develop some townhouses as well.

Opportunities are popping up, I'm just still unsure how to turn it into a reality at this moment, I hope can figure out it soon, and also have more ways opening up for me in the months to come.

Maybe once I get my new job, I will meet more new interesting people who will help me open more doors to make my business come true. Smile

I did my entrance test last Monday for the new job, I thought it was gonna be difficult, but I feel that I did pretty well on it. Will be waiting for the result and announcement from the company sometimes next week.

Meanwhile I'm just trying to make some money selling apartment units (got a lot help from friends in getting customers, but at this point only been inquiries, no serious buyers yet), and also helping in the family business to sell some furnitures, got a buyer came from Syria, who is interested in making a large order, but he is incredibly fussy, so now we're just stressing out to make the right sample products that can satisfy him, if he likes it, and go ahead with his order, that would definitely be a breath of fresh air for our income. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 04:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you don't mind diluting it a little, you could add MSS.

Oh, btw, before I forget, if I do plan to experiment with adding MSS into the mix with BASE a few months from now, should I get the current version of MSS 3G, or can I wait and use the future upgraded version of MSS 4G?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-29-2012

End of Week 17 Report

The past couple of weeks has been pretty flat, I can't say I'm feeling anything from BASE these past 2 weeks, somehow the effect hides away.

I already have in my hand the opportunity to make big money, but I haven't been able to capitalize on this, at the moment I'm not sure if BASE will assist in this or I might need the MSS sub instead.

I'm really tempted to throw in MSS with BASE at the moment, but at the same time I'm worried I will disrupt and slow down the effect of both sub instead.

For now my plan is to give BASE more time alone for a chance to work its magic, I will switch back to ultrasonic and continue to maintain 12 hours exposure per day, purely with ear buds.

Now is the end of Week 17, or more precisely the beginning of Week 18, I will stick with BASE solo using the above settings, up until the end of week 30, which by then I will reassess my progress, and determine whether to mix in MSS with BASE, or maybe drop BASE entirely and just run MSS by itself.

Been feeling pretty crap lately, and not really motivated to update this journal. In the future I'll throw in some new updates if something interesting happens.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 08-19-2012

End of Week 20 Report

This weekend is the end of Week 20 of my journey with BASE, and the past 8 weeks I’ve been running BASE solo, this week I have been feeling some increase in confidence, although not as pronounced as when I did ASC, I’ve also been feeling pretty good about myself, feeling an increase in how I value myself as person. Another thing is I’ve been getting a boost to get things done, although it is not spread evenly on all matters, but on certain things I just feel like I need to do it now without even thinking about it first. I’m not really sure which part of the script in BASE is causing this, but it’s good thing anyway. All these seem to be happening within the last week, while before that the effect was hiding away.

BASE is an odd one for me, it is a single stage sub, trying to accomplish multiple things at once, and maybe a lot of the statements are trying to “manifest” things, which is why it takes a long time, and not obviously seen or felt to me.

In my opinion the kind of manifestation that would help a great deal is attracting continuous stream of buyer/customer, or even just 1 big buyer who can make repeat order monthly, especially in the line of my family’s business of manufacturing, if we are able to close a deal with just 1 or a couple of big wholesaler or retail chain company for a continuous order, that would provide a good stable income for a long time, but finding that right buyer/partner is no easy task. I’m very excited with what kind of manifestation technique Shannon will come up with for business and wealth sub (hopefully it will be as powerful as SM 2.0 in the way it attracts women).

I think also if I keep learning, until one day I can become an expert with the property and real estate world, who knows in the future I might be able to negotiate deal to sell not just houses and apartment units, but entire buildings, and factories, by having the right network/connection of the right people, closing just one deal of those with the right buyer would turn me into a multi-millionaire no doubt. This will be something I will look forward to in the future.

So far I’ve been feeling on and off sometimes, but reducing my habit of constantly looking for the effect certainly helps, from now on I’ll just post a summary every 5-10 weeks or so, rather than trying to analyze every up and down under a microscope.

Fourth Phase

Starting Sunday tonight will be the start of Week 21, although I was previously planning to stick it out with BASE solo until the end of Week 30, but I changed my mind, and at the risk of slightly diffusing the effect of BASE I have decided to add in Maximum Sales Success 3G into the mix now, I think these two will be a good combo for me at this time, where BASE helps to attract money-making opportunity, and MSS to assist in turning those opportunities into money. I just hope my subconscious will cooperate enough with the extra load of running 2 subs.

I was contemplating between MSS 3G or Ultra Success 3G, but I think MSS would be more focused on the job of what I want to do. I’ll give this combo a try out for the next 4 months, if it turned out good then I’ll stay with it, but if not then I might switch it out with Ultra Success or back to BASE solo.

As usual with my change in playlist, I’ll mark it by calling this phase the Fourth Phase:

My playlist for this Phase will be:
1. Become a Successful Entrepreneur 3G
2. Maximum Sales Success 3G

So here I go with this new combo, will be looking forward to find out what kind of ‘synchronicity/manifestations’ they will bring about in the next few months. Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Spiral - 08-19-2012

Dude I've been reading your journal and you've already come a long way. I think you made the right decision to go with MSS. Ultra Success is just more success programming and there's loads of it in BASE as you know. Maybe down the line you could try winner's mindset. that one looks so good!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 08-19-2012

(08-19-2012, 05:48 AM)Spiral Wrote: Dude I've been reading your journal and you've already come a long way. I think you made the right decision to go with MSS.

Thanks Spiral!

(08-19-2012, 05:48 AM)Spiral Wrote: Ultra Success is just more success programming and there's loads of it in BASE as you know.

Yes you're right. Although I've been kind of curious with what I've read of how Ultra Success can make 'coincidences' pops out of here and there. The reviews are great, and Shannon always recommends them, it is quite intriguing I must say. Big Grin

(08-19-2012, 05:48 AM)Spiral Wrote: Maybe down the line you could try winner's mindset. that one looks so good!

Winner's Mindset looks good indeed, I've been wanting to try it out as well, and Seek The Challenge.

So many cool subs to try, but my strategy once I'm done with BASE is probably to stick with the multi-stage subs like AM, SM, BAMM 2.0, for a few years to tackle many of my weaknesses at the same time, then after that use the single stage subs to hone and bring up to par the lagging aspects that the multi-stage subs couldn't handle thoroughly.

Self-improvement with subs is a great and fun experience. Thanks to Shannon for creating them! Smile

This forum is addictive too, I'm always looking forward if there's any new information I could learn from.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-05-2012

Since I'm equipped with a rather stubborn subconscious which appears to be having an easy time deflecting a lot of the statements in BASE and MSS, I will try to do "Exposure Experimentation" outlined by Shannon in this thread http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-AM-5-0-question?pid=25644#pid25644

I will take tonight off from both subs, and then I will begin the pattern of "2 days on / 1 day off" with 6 hours/day exposure for each sub for a month. I will try to use ear buds all the way to maximize the effect, and my track of choice is ultrasonic version.

If I get enhanced effect I will report it here on the day I feel that boost, if not then there is nothing to report really, lol, I'll just summarize after a month.

So let the experiment begins! Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-05-2012

Shannon, something just came to my mind, I was thinking, maybe with my particular case it is not so much about exposure time (although I'm sure it does have an effect as well), but more about power level and technology, I remembered when I did ASC the 4G version, I was playing roughly about 8-12 hours per day, mostly 12 hours, considering it is a short script and I used it standalone, it took me about 6 weeks before I felt the boost of confidence.

When I used "Think Like A Millionare" also the 4G version at the beginning of this journey, I was using it only 4 hours day and that was on top of BASE and Overcome Fear of Failure, so 3 subs together only 4 hours of exposure each, as you can see in the page 2 of this journal, I also felt TLAM kicks in during week 6, so I assumed your secret ingredient that you added to 4G tech subs, and also the difference in power level between 4G and 3G subs, is what punched a hole in my subconscious barrier and allows to programming to sink in sooner. While 3G tech, seems to take very long time. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try the ASC 5G/HST/SOS, it could take me less than a month probably.

Comparing the exposure time from my experiences between TLAM 4G and ASC 4G is also interesting, I did TLAM with only 4 hours of exposure, while ASC at 12 hours of exposure, and yet they both starting to kick in about the same time (week 6).. What do you think of this?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-06-2012

I think that some of it depends on conscious realizations and expectations... one starts working, so you relax, and then the effects of the other start showing through also. It's all having an impact to some degree. There are other things, I'm sure, but somehow I am tired again after having only recently awakened, and it isn't coming to my fingertips.

The point of the testing to exposure times is not to test on 3G or 4G, but to figure out optimal usage for 5G.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 03:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: The point of the testing to exposure times is not to test on 3G or 4G, but to figure out optimal usage for 5G.

I see, but do you think this "2 days on / 1 day off" strategy will still work for testing with 3G subs? or it won't work and what I'm attempting is pointless because they're not in 5G?

I just want to get the optimum effect from these two subs, I really like the script in BASE and MSS, I'm confident if they fully kicked in and start to manifest into my reality in full force they will be awesome no doubt. Just the problem I'm having is absorbing the entire script due to resistance. My subconscious is having a hard time believing that these statements are possible.

After you get some more rest, I'd like to get some advice on what I should do for the next step, I'm thinking if by the end of this year BASE and MSS is not fully absorbed, then at the start of next year I should just stop and go to AM 5.0 which is in 4G. Maybe 3G subs is just not for me.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-06-2012

Tiesto, if you're looking for results quickly, I personally recommend picking one subliminal and using it exclusively for as much as you can handle each day. Were I you, I would use BASE every night while sleeping for at least 32 days, and probably more. I bet the changes will manifest more quickly that way.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 09:10 AM)Sean Wrote: Tiesto, if you're looking for results quickly, I personally recommend picking one subliminal and using it exclusively for as much as you can handle each day. Were I you, I would use BASE every night while sleeping for at least 32 days, and probably more. I bet the changes will manifest more quickly that way.

I agree with you on that one Sean, and I did use BASE standalone for 12 hours per day every night, and even more than 12 hours sometimes, in my attempt to breakthrough the resistance.

You can see in this journal on page 3 post #53 (I made a note every time I changed my playlist), I started using BASE by itself from week 13 until the end of week 20, so that's around 2 months, but before that I used BASE mixed with some other subs from Day 1 until the end of week 12. 'Maximum Sales Success' (MSS) was added on the start of week 21 as you can see I made a note again on post #74.

Unfortunately my subconscious is responding slowly when it comes to 3G subs, unlike the 4G version, the extra exposure (12+ hours) doesn't seem to enhance the effect significantly, which is why what Shannon said here interest me. Maybe I'm one of those people who actually starts processing from the residual effect after stopping the input, instead of processing it while the subs is playing. Rather than going for more exposure, maybe less is better for my case, I don't know, but that's what I want to find out by doing this experiment.

Tonight I will be doing the experiment with "2 days on / 1 day off" method, and for the sake of better judgement whether this method will enhance result or not, I will drop MSS, and use only BASE for a month.

So for this short experimental phase my playlist from tonight will be:

1. BASE 3G solo (6 Hours/Night "2 days on / 1 day off")

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-06-2012

Ah! I hadn't gone back through all of your prior posts. Good luck with the experiment! I do hope it works.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 03:55 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 03:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: The point of the testing to exposure times is not to test on 3G or 4G, but to figure out optimal usage for 5G.

I see, but do you think this "2 days on / 1 day off" strategy will still work for testing with 3G subs? or it won't work and what I'm attempting is pointless because they're not in 5G?

I just want to get the optimum effect from these two subs, I really like the script in BASE and MSS, I'm confident if they fully kicked in and start to manifest into my reality in full force they will be awesome no doubt. Just the problem I'm having is absorbing the entire script due to resistance. My subconscious is having a hard time believing that these statements are possible.

After you get some more rest, I'd like to get some advice on what I should do for the next step, I'm thinking if by the end of this year BASE and MSS is not fully absorbed, then at the start of next year I should just stop and go to AM 5.0 which is in 4G. Maybe 3G subs is just not for me.

3G subs are a lot less powerful than 4G or 5G. 5G is SO powerful that I am not entirely sure that it wouldn't be more effective to give the brain/mind frequent opportunities to rest, refresh, process and respond. That's the point of the experiment with 5G. 3G, you are basically going to be reducing the results of because it's not so powerful that your brain can have a hard time processing everything. I think doing that with 3G stuff will reduce the effects instead of improve them.