Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-01-2012

End of Week 13 Report

Inspired by K-Train's result, I've been increasing the usage of earphones again, I've been sleeping while listening to the ocean version of BASE for at least 8 hours per night for the last 2 days, I notice that my dreams are more intense, and I have woken up several times at night. The last time I sleep with earphones I was using the ultrasonic, but I was never woken up in the middle of the night, different experience with the ocean version. I can now always hear the whispers clearly with the ocean version, could it be the ocean version makes it more effective, because the whispers are more clearly audible?

I just got an offer from a good friend of mine, he's building a very exclusive apartment in the middle of the city, very prime area, he said if I want I could help him market his apartments as a freelance marketer. This is interesting, 2 nights of 8 hours ocean exposure and today I got this offer. I'm not sure if it just about time for some manifestation to occur or is it the whole deal of ocean version is somehow hit me harder, and produce some interesting result.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 07-01-2012

I'm smelling magic in the air Wink. I've never actually thought about it but I do seem to have more dreams using the masked track. Interesting but anyway, good to see things are picking up for you. Your subconsious might be tough, but it's not invincible as you're proving right now. If you've got opportunities like this floating in now then I can't wait to see how things will be for you two months from now!

But I tell ya, those headphones...they do stuff yo. That Stereo-Spatial Effect stuff really has some kick!

EDIT: And don't worry if you find that you can only use one program at a time, just rest in the knowledge that you're being more effecient by focusing on each problem individually and ensuring that it's dealt with to near-completion. Smile

(07-01-2012, 11:39 AM)K-Train Wrote: I'm smelling magic in the air Wink.

The magic sure is good, can't wait for more coming my way. Smile

(07-01-2012, 11:39 AM)K-Train Wrote: Interesting but anyway, good to see things are picking up for you. Your subconsious might be tough, but it's not invincible as you're proving right now. If you've got opportunities like this floating in now then I can't wait to see how things will be for you two months from now!

But I tell ya, those headphones...they do stuff yo. That Stereo-Spatial Effect stuff really has some kick!

Thanks bro! My subconscious is annoyingly resilient, lol.. Yes, I think I'll stop using speakers for the time being, and try again to use headphones exclusively.. Last time I didn't really stick with it due to comfort issue, but if it really does bring result faster then I gotta get use to it..

(07-01-2012, 11:39 AM)K-Train Wrote: EDIT: And don't worry if you find that you can only use one program at a time, just rest in the knowledge that you're being more effecient by focusing on each problem individually and ensuring that it's dealt with to near-completion. Smile

Definitely. Once I earn some good money, I have my eyesight on getting AM 5.0.. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Spiral - 07-01-2012

I think I'll start using headphones more too. The Ocean surf is just too much for me too get used to. I wake up every 30 minutes when I listen to it with headphones. All the 4g programs I have listened to on headphones though I've had an easy time getting used to the trickling stream and just sleeping straight through a whole 8 hours and maybe waking up once.

Yeah I think the spread for volume differences between the softest part of the wave and the loud part of the wave is a bit too wide.. If I set the volume at a comfortable level for the loud part of the wave, it makes the soft part of wave almost inaudible, if I set the volume of the soft wave clearly then the loud wave becomes too loud.. Lol.. Trickling stream and ultrasonic is much better for me as well, too bad BASE doesn't have trickling stream, couldn't make comparison between the intensity of ocean waves vs trickling stream in effect to dreams and night sleep..

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-03-2012

I had a meeting today with my friend who is building the exclusive apartment, I received my marketing tool kit, and got briefed by him about all the selling points of his property. I started contacting all my other friends offering them an opportunity to assist me in sales, I have the goods, if they can help me find potential buyer, and we can successfully close the deal, then I'll split the commission 50-50.

The buyer from Germany who I met last Wednesday also contacted me today, asking me a quotation for some of my furnitures products that he was interested in. Also got a call, there might a be a job opening at one of the country's biggest property developer company I had my eyesight on since the beginning of this journal.

Very exciting development this week, I hope this good fortune will continue to rise to soar up high and be the start of something great. Smile

I'm still using the ocean version at night when I sleep, I used somewhat loud volume to make sure I can hear the whispers at the softest part of the wave, and try to train myself to get used to it (if possible), it kinda stresses me out, but I've been getting some exciting result, so it might be working better for me. During day time I throw in some exposure with ultrasonic for an hour or two. All these with earphones all the way! Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-08-2012

End of Week 14 Report

I've started to adapt to the ocean surf track, the loud wave does not annoy me that much anymore. Shannon recommended to stick to BASE solo, so that's what I'm doing. I'm becoming more confident that using any sub solo, is the way to go for me.

On Monday tomorrow, I will meet the marketing manager of the company that I'm interested in, I got this opportunity from my friend who works there. I'm deeply grateful that I have a lot of friends who are willing to help me. My mom told me an old chinese proverb "A thousand friends is not enough, and one enemy is too many", I definitely agree with her, having many friends can definitely opens door to many new opportunities, and significantly increase chances of success.

With regards to marketing the exclusive apartments, I've also contacted many friends to help me market it, and all of them are willing to, I hope one of their contacts will be interested. If I can just sell one, that would be a huge boost to improve my financials.. Big Grin

I'm definitely feeling strong desire to make my success good for everyone involved.

Ok, I'll be back with more updates next week..

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-10-2012

So yesterday I had the meeting with the marketing manager, at first it was planned to be just a casual meeting, like an informal introduction, but after chit-chat it end up to be an interview after all, after that she told me to fill in some application form, and told me to wait to be called back.

Last night I tried to push up the volume even further of the ocean surf during my night sleep, and it really boost up my crazy dreams, I only slept like 5 hours before I woken up, and during that 5 hours sleep, I was like in 5 different movies/storylines, and I remember all five when I woke up. Totally different level of intensity. I couldn't bring myself to another session of those intense episodes, so before I went back to sleep I took out my earphones and turn off my sub. lol!

Today I went to the car workshop to fix my car, and while I was there I got a call, it was from the company asking when I'll be free to schedule for some kind of aptitude test, which I found out this test is like part 2 of the interview process, I didn't expect I would get a call so soon, so things are definitely looking positive at the moment, I requested for the test for next Monday, so I have time to prepare for it, because I never done this kind of test before, I don't know really know what to expect. If I get through the second phase which is the test, then the third phase will be a medical check-up, and if everything goes well, hopefully I'll be accepted at this company.

It is great that things are going the way I want it to be, I just hope I picked the right path. My problem is I sometimes doubt myself, I hope BASE sub can sort this out.

Shannon, if you happened to be reading this, I need some more of your advice, since my work is going to be a lot of sales work, do you think it will be better for me to switch to 'Maximum Sales Success' after 8-9 months of BASE? or should I stick to my original plan staying on BASE for a full year?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-14-2012

End of Week 15 Report

After 15 weeks of running BASE, what I've been experiencing so far is attracting friends who wants to help me succeed, and my strong desire to give back to them for their help.

Also been attracting girls as well, I'm not sure if BASE has anything to do with this or just some random occurrence, lol! Ryan has given me great advice on how to handle this aspect, and so I'm just letting things flow without being attached to the outcomes.

When it comes to potential buyer it has been a quiet week, I have not received any other inquiries, maybe future BASE 2.0 can get enhancement in term of customers/buyers attracting capabilities? or maybe I just haven't run it long enough for them to manifest yet.. Not sure about this one, I'll have to wait and see...

In regards to the other statements in BASE, I did a few read through again and I couldn't really say they have been felt/integrated, unlike when I was running "TLAM" where I can actually felt the statements are becoming part of me bit by bit as the weeks go by..

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 07-19-2012

You must stick with BASE the whole time. If you don't mind diluting it a little, you could add MSS.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-19-2012

Noted Shannon. I'm assuming that BASE solo should actually be enough to help with attracting sales, correct?

I'll stick with my original plan, and I'll see where it can take me, if few months down the road from now, I'm still low on sales, then I'll experiment to add MSS into the mix.

BASE is designed to make you a successful entrepreneur. An entrepreneur is defined as being "A person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on financial risk to do so." Sales would therefore probably either depend on you being an entrepreneur, or those sales helping fund your transformation.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 07-19-2012

I see, yes my plan right now with sales job, is actually just to gather money, so that one day I can use that money as a capital to start a new business..

(07-19-2012, 08:23 PM)Tiesto Wrote: I see, yes my plan right now with sales job, is actually just to gather money, so that one day I can use that money as a capital to start a new business..

They way BASE works, you may also meet someone through your job and activities whom you can either partner with or who will help you along in some significant way. Maybe an investor or two. I would have a well done business plan ready to show at any time.