Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - HMoody - 05-27-2012

Hey Tiesto,

Hang in there. I've been through some tough financial times in my life as well with regards to jobs. It does get better. While I don't know if this is the right job for you, unless you have other income coming in, it's better than nothing. It's always easier to find a job when you have one and if something better comes along then you can always leave the present one at any time. Having said that though it's always better to follow you instincts. If you're getting a gut reaction that there is something really shady about this job then better to follow your instinct and pass it by. The few times I've ignored my gut instinct has always caused issues so now I have learned to listen. I'm not always right but I'm getting better at it. In the end, you have to make the decision that is best for you. Best of luck either way!

Out of curiousity, what kinds of work are you looking for?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-29-2012

(05-27-2012, 08:13 AM)HMoody Wrote: Hey Tiesto,

Hang in there. I've been through some tough financial times in my life as well with regards to jobs. It does get better.

Hey bro, thank you so much for your support

(05-27-2012, 08:13 AM)HMoody Wrote: While I don't know if this is the right job for you, unless you have other income coming in, it's better than nothing. It's always easier to find a job when you have one and if something better comes along then you can always leave the present one at any time. Having said that though it's always better to follow you instincts. If you're getting a gut reaction that there is something really shady about this job then better to follow your instinct and pass it by. The few times I've ignored my gut instinct has always caused issues so now I have learned to listen. I'm not always right but I'm getting better at it. In the end, you have to make the decision that is best for you. Best of luck either way!

You're right, that thought has crossed my mind as well, I do plan to get a job while looking for some other opportunities.

In regards to the job offering I also did some investigation and some calculation, I also contacted my friends in the real estate industry, we come to a conclusion that the job does not seems to make sense in term of the number of sales force they're recruiting, and the amount of available property for sale.

It seems like the company is just looking for "disposable" sales people, honestly for a project that size it should only take 5 people to handle, so that each person can earn decent commission money, but apparently they have already 60 people recruited, and looking for more, based on these information and some others, I see the kind of shady tactics they're using, they don't really care about the welfare of the sales/marketing people, they are just employing as many people as possible, with very minimum wages and very small commission, so that they can clear out as many sales as possible, the marketing manager who interviewed me will be receiving percentage from the entire sales/marketing team, so him and the company will be the one who will reap the most money, while the sales people will just have to battle it out against each other for very small money (if the sales target is not achieved then they will be fired).

You're right again, it does pay to listen to gut instinct, I knew there was something off during the interview, like he was hiding something, but luckily I have friends who are experienced, I called and discussed it with them, they helped explained to me what really is going on in a typical case like this, I came to a conclusion that this job is definitely NOT worth it.

(05-27-2012, 08:13 AM)HMoody Wrote: Out of curiousity, what kinds of work are you looking for?

My real dream is to become an entrepreneur, but with little money I have right now, I'm having hard time to start up with something new, and I'm also out of ideas, well I do have some ideas, but I don't really have the financial backing to realize those ideas, I was planning to get a job with a basic salary so that I can have enough to live, and at the same time earning some commission that I can save up to be used as a capital to start up my future business venture.

The past failures has traumatized me, and I become very wary, and cautious of starting a new venture, my mindset right now is to get a job that can give me income, while I gathered up my courage to start a business with a solid game plan.

Shannon said BASE will definitely help with attracting the right people into my life, which is exactly what I need, and I'm sure that will happen, deep down I feel that I do deserve something good, and that opportunity will definitely come into my life, but I'm sure you understand, sometimes we want things to happen now, and if it doesn't happen soon it brings out frustration and feeling of hopelessness. An entrepreneur must be strong and remain compose to deal with this kind of problems, I admit I'm still weak and have difficulties in handling these matters, and I know I still have a lot to learn and need more maturity before I can become a successful business person.

Btw, I haven't seen Shannon post anything for a few days, he must be super busy finishing up his latest 5G masterpiece.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-30-2012

Shannon was busy recovering from getting gutted with bad news. Generally when I disappear for several days, it'll be either because something tripped me up and I fell flat on my face, or because I am busy taking care of stuff away from the computer, both of which had a hand in it this time. When I am "on" and "in flow", I typically post profusely and work profusely also.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-30-2012

(05-30-2012, 01:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Shannon was busy recovering from getting gutted with bad news. Generally when I disappear for several days, it'll be either because something tripped me up and I fell flat on my face, or because I am busy taking care of stuff away from the computer, both of which had a hand in it this time.

Sorry to hear that bro, wish you quick and complete recovery.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-31-2012

Shannon, you might have missed my question few post above, I will repost them here to make it easier.

(05-26-2012, 12:23 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, will a hypnosis audio designed to get deeper sleep conflict with your wealth subs?

I'm looking for something to add to the beginning of my playlist to enhance my night sleep everyday, I'm not sure what is a good type without interfering with subliminals, is it hypnosis, or those brainwave entrainment program that you have?

Something that can get me fall asleep quickly, and help to prime my subconscious to absorb the suggestions more optimally from the subliminals that will follow-through the sleep program.

Do you think this a good idea, if it is, I'd like to get your suggestion on which program I should get for this?

What do you think about this?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 06-01-2012

Tiesto if sleep is something you're concerned about then I highly recommend using the Sleep Magic set. It's great stuff, there's a program to allow you to take a power nap and there's one to help you get deeper sleep at night. I used it for quite some time and it really helped me out during the Fall (lots of stress during that time).

Also, have you been using earphones/headphones with your subs?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-05-2012

(06-01-2012, 10:55 AM)K-Train Wrote: Tiesto if sleep is something you're concerned about then I highly recommend using the Sleep Magic set. It's great stuff, there's a program to allow you to take a power nap and there's one to help you get deeper sleep at night. I used it for quite some time and it really helped me out during the Fall (lots of stress during that time).

Thanks for the tip K-Train, sleep magic sounds good.

(06-01-2012, 10:55 AM)K-Train Wrote: Also, have you been using earphones/headphones with your subs?

Yes I have, but I couldn't do it for an entire week, my ear becomes itchy after sleeping using earphones constantly for few days, lol.. So now I just switch around between speakers and earphones whenever comfortable..

I definitely noticed it affects my dream more, and when I tried the ocean surf, I could hear voices behind the waves, last time I never realized the voices, but after a while I can sort of hear the whispers following the waves, pretty scary.. lol..

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-09-2012

End of Week 10 Report

I haven't had much to report lately, I've been getting urges to start up my own business, maybe BASE is starting to kick in, but strangely at the same time I feel like I'm encountering massive resistance within myself, thoughts of stopping the use of subs have been popping up quite often, with additional of motivation loss and feeling lost and not sure of what to do.

Even though all these problems are occurring, I also don't want to give up, I keep looking for information and ideas of what I can do to improve myself. All in all feeling very up and down recently. Very weird, I'm not even sure how to explain properly.

I read in the newspaper there will be a big job fair event at the end of this month, I'm going to go and check it out.

Another thing I've been reading is this book called "Your Life Your Legacy" by Roger Hamilton, he presented some interesting facts about wealth profile of each person, he said there are 8 wealth profiles that can categorize each one of us, and we usually excel in one type, so that's the game where we should focus on in our life.

I did some googling on this guy Roger Hamilton, his retreat seminars and business seems to be a scam from what some people said, but the information he presented in the book is very logical and make sense to me, so I'm not sure what to believe, maybe someone who knows more about this book could shed some lights for me? Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 06-10-2012

Tiesto my good friend, congratulations! You are preparing to enter the final battle. Smile With 70 days of use behind you your mind is now beginning to assimilate the subliminal however your subconsious mind now has its back to the wall. It will urge you to abandon the subs you are using and to quit but recognize that this is only because it knows that soon it will lose and be overriden. DO NOT STOP. You've come to far to give up. Stay the course, stay strong, and claim victory.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-11-2012

(06-10-2012, 04:42 PM)K-Train Wrote: Tiesto my good friend, congratulations! You are preparing to enter the final battle. Smile With 70 days of use behind you your mind is now beginning to assimilate the subliminal however your subconsious mind now has its back to the wall. It will urge you to abandon the subs you are using and to quit but recognize that this is only because it knows that soon it will lose and be overriden. DO NOT STOP. You've come to far to give up. Stay the course, stay strong, and claim victory.

Thank you for the support bro, very much appreciated, you are right from what I remember from last time during my ASC journey, I experienced the same issues with wanting to stop using the subs and the whole massive resistance factor, the subconscious does have the tendency to give everything it got before it finally fell to the subs.

70 days is the longest non-stop continuous use I've done with subliminals, compared to ASC back then where it was only 60 days, I'm pretty excited to find out what will happen after the resistance has crumbled and the new programming becomes integrated more thoroughly in the next 2-4 weeks, and even more excited with what will happen in 6 months and onward from now.. Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-23-2012

Third Phase

This weekend will mark the end of week 12, which is almost 3 months I'm on TLAM + BASE, I have not been noticing much from BASE, so after consulting again with Shannon, I've decided to drop TLAM for the time being, and focus solely on BASE.

When I make changes on what subs I use in my playlist I choose to call it a different phase, which now will be called the third phase. I do this just for record keeping, to make it easier to mark the date of change.

My playlist for this Third Phase will be:
1. Become a Successful Entrepreneur 3G (12 hours)
For a total of 12 hours per day

Hopefully by doubling up exposure time from 6 hours last time to now 12 hours, and using it by itself will create a significant boost in effect from this sub, which I hope will help me attract the best money making opportunity, and to be able to quickly recognize and act on it.

EDIT:

I've been thinking, and I find it rather odd that I'm not feeling anything from BASE until now. Even though I've been combining it with TLAM there should be at least some statements in BASE that should have sink in by now. I could definitely confirmed some of the statements in TLAM are being anchored into my subconscious, but when it comes to BASE I could not say the same thing.

Could it be that TLAM as a powerful 4G sub occupy all my processing capacity and somehow nullify the effect of other subs? Hmm.. Strange...

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-25-2012

So I went to a job fair, and applied for work in about 5 or 6 different companies, also sent out more CV through emails. Tomorrow there will also be a potential buyer coming from Germany want to look at some of our products (our family business manufactures and sells furnitures), I hope I will get some call back from the companies I applied to, and also get a business cooperation with our new potential buyer.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 06-26-2012

(06-23-2012, 12:14 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Third Phase

This weekend will mark the end of week 12, which is almost 3 months I'm on TLAM + BASE, I have not been noticing much from BASE, so after consulting again with Shannon, I've decided to drop TLAM for the time being, and focus solely on BASE.

When I make changes on what subs I use in my playlist I choose to call it a different phase, which now will be called the third phase. I do this just for record keeping, to make it easier to mark the date of change.

My playlist for this Third Phase will be:
1. Become a Successful Entrepreneur 3G (12 hours)
For a total of 12 hours per day

Hopefully by doubling up exposure time from 6 hours last time to now 12 hours, and using it by itself will create a significant boost in effect from this sub, which I hope will help me attract the best money making opportunity, and to be able to quickly recognize and act on it.

EDIT:

I've been thinking, and I find it rather odd that I'm not feeling anything from BASE until now. Even though I've been combining it with TLAM there should be at least some statements in BASE that should have sink in by now. I could definitely confirmed some of the statements in TLAM are being anchored into my subconscious, but when it comes to BASE I could not say the same thing.

Could it be that TLAM as a powerful 4G sub occupy all my processing capacity and somehow nullify the effect of other subs? Hmm.. Strange...

I noticed when I ran AOS (3G) and MLS (4G) the effects of MLS kicked in way more than AOS. So much more, that I decided to drop AOS. Hell, even Ultra Motivation didn't kick in like MLS did. So I'd say the 4G definitely makes a difference as well as exposure time.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 11:36 AM)K-Train Wrote: I noticed when I ran AOS (3G) and MLS (4G) the effects of MLS kicked in way more than AOS. So much more, that I decided to drop AOS. Hell, even Ultra Motivation didn't kick in like MLS did. So I'd say the 4G definitely makes a difference as well as exposure time.

That is interesting, thanks for sharing that bro. I think from my own personal experience testing the sub against my rather stubborn subconscious, it is best for me to just to stick to running one sub at a time from now on, which kinda suck, because I have many problems I would like to tackle. In the future I might be better off by using multi-stage subs, rather than trying to combine 2 or 3 single stage...