Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-06-2012

Second Phase

Following Shannon's advice, starting today, I'm changing the way I use my subs to get better result, I decided to call this my Second Phase, to differentiate the difference in the playlist I used now and previously.

My playlist for this Second Phase will be:
1. Think Like a Millionaire 4G (6 hours)
2. Become a Successful Entrepreneur 3G (6 hours)
For a total of 12 hours per day

I'm dropping the third "supplementary" sub (OFOF), and focusing only on these two which are most important, I also increase the exposure of each one from 4 hours to 6 hours.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-10-2012

Want to share a quick story, today I went to accompany my mum for a meeting to discuss some matters regarding the chamber of commerce organization that we both are a part of. We had the meeting with a young fella, around my age, and he happens to be working in the property developer company that I want to work for, he said he could help me talk to his GM and pass my CV directly to him so that I can get hired by the company, pretty exciting development for me, is it a coincidence? maybe.. or is it TLAM + BASE starting to attract the right people into my life to help me succeed? I hope so.. Big Grin

If this the right path for me to go, I hope everything will fall into the right places, and smoothen my journey to a better life.. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-10-2012

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, the past couple of days, I've been spending a lot of time working at home, so I took the opportunity to go into overdrive with my exposure, just for the past few days, I've been playing TLAM for 12 hours continued with BASE for 12 hours in my room non-stop, I don't spend 24 hours in my room, since I go in and out and roam around the house when I need to be, but when I do spend time in my room, I'm sure to be exposed constantly.

I'm using this method now for a boost, because I won't get the chance of doing this a lot, so I'll do this whenever possible.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-13-2012

End of Week 6 Report

So another week has gone by, I mentioned before, that from my previous experience with ASC 4G, week 6 seems to be the turning point for me.

I've been doing some self-assessment, and also read up on the scripts for TLAM and BASE, there are seems to be some part of the script that is taking effect faster than the other, which is expected since it is a long script even for a single stage sub.

Statements from TLAM that I am feeling are:
  • I now respond to negativity and useless criticism from others by making it a strong source of motivation to make me even more determined to succeed.
  • I now absolutely refuse to settle for living and doing anything less than what truly makes me happy.
  • I now choose to build my wealth through doing what makes me the happiest in life.
  • I am willing to take reasonable risks in order to succeed.
  • I now attract into my life the people who can best help me increase and multiply my wealth without harming myself or anyone else in the process.
  • Regardless of what happens, I now fully and confidently expect things to work out in my favor, and they always do.
  • I am now always learning more, and I am always looking for new ways to make money and succeed.

Now these are still on and off, but it is only a matter of time before they become more enhanced. Other parts of the script are not noticeable yet.

The effect from BASE is also too faint to notice at this moment, I read the script, but I don't think I feel the effect of any of the statements mentioned there.

The reason why TLAM is taking effect first is probably because it is more advance, being a 4th Gen type, if I'm not mistaken 4G is twice as strong as 3G, so maybe some of the effects from BASE will start to show a few weeks down the road from now.

Everytime I have the chance, I try to listen as much as possible, Shannon is right, I'm the type of person who benefit with more exposure rather than less, I don't know why it takes me 6 weeks usually (for 4th Gen type), 3G version takes longer apparently, but that seems to be the rate of change for reprogramming my subconscious.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-13-2012

I used BASE with Ultra Success for 8 months straight. That was a fantastic combination. I would not be typing this to you right now if it wasn't, because that's how I met Andrew.

Expect to use them for the long haul.

(05-13-2012, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: Expect to use them for the long haul.

Yup, I do plan to use them for 60 weeks, I expect the effects of these subs will be in full force by then, after that I'm really looking forward to do AM 5.0, although 'Maximum Sales Success' is very tempting as well, especially since you said you will upgrade it.

I'll see how it goes in the future, I'll be consulting with you again as usual when the time comes. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 05-13-2012

Same thing happens to me too Tiesto. Certain scripts of a sub will click while the others take longer to sink in. I remember when I did ASC it took a while before the "I disconnect and reject all negativity" part kicked in. The parts that are kicking in for you seem pretty solid especially the first one that deals with taking others criticisms and negativity and using it for motivation to succeed.

(05-13-2012, 07:12 PM)K-Train Wrote: Same thing happens to me too Tiesto. Certain scripts of a sub will click while the others take longer to sink in. I remember when I did ASC it took a while before the "I disconnect and reject all negativity" part kicked in.

Yeah that seems to be the case, it is quite handy having the script though, I find it pretty difficult sometimes to differentiate "effects from the script" and just some other random occurrences, but with having the script I can crosscheck and validate the effects I'm having.

One thing for sure I'm happy that subs do have effects on me, even though I'm rather slow in processing them.. lol..

(05-13-2012, 07:12 PM)K-Train Wrote: The parts that are kicking in for you seem pretty solid especially the first one that deals with taking others criticisms and negativity and using it for motivation to succeed.

Yeah I've been feeling frustrated and just generally pissed off at all the negativity surrounding me who seems to think I'm a failure just because I have no money at the moment, but this condition is actually good, because it makes me feel strongly motivated to prove them wrong.

And the feeling that I get from this statement "Regardless of what happens, I now fully and confidently expect things to work out in my favor, and they always do." also helps me to realized that I can prevail in the end no matter what happen.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-13-2012

Motivation is what perseverance feeds on.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-23-2012

Nothing has been happening the past week, it was like I'm not feeling any kind of effects from the sub whatsoever.

It was like all the effects I was getting at week 6 just disappeared, and stay hidden, but suddenly I got a call today for a job interview this coming Saturday. I'm guessing this is probably how the subs work, sometimes the effects that can be directly felt seems like going on and off, but actually it is still working behind the scene even when I'm not feeling anything.

This reminds me of what happened during my ASC journey, around week 7-8, I'm not feeling anymore changes, I thought it has stabilized already, but it may not have been the case, it was still undergoing transformation.

The interview is for a real estate agent company (called century 21), I think this century 21 is originated from the US. Well this isn't exactly the company I was hoping for, but they happened to be chosen (for a particular project out of town) to be the exclusive marketer for the property developer company that I wanted to work at, lol, so they are kinda connected in a way.

If what they offer is good, then I'll just might take the job, to get some experience, since I have no experience in the real estate industry before, so this is a good opportunity to learn, and it can be a stepping stone for me to get into bigger company in the future, or at least until I get the opportunity to set up my own business again, whichever works best.

If I accept this job then I'll be moving out of town, and living in a place I have never step foot before, so it is kind of scary and exciting at the same time, I don't know what to expect, one thing for sure I'll continue playing my subs, so that no matter where I am at, opportunities will keep coming to get me.

Another thing that came to my attention is that I've been craving to consume a lot of sweet sugary food and drinks, I don't know if the subs could have indirect effect on this, but one thing I learned from back in the day when I used to be obsessed learning about training and nutrition, is that carbs/sugar (or glucose in particular) is fuel for the brain, since the subs been working my brain hard (especially with my overdrive exposure recently), my body might be asking for a slightly higher level of carbs intake, I'll try to eat better form of carbs from now on, instead of indulging in sweet stuff.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 05-24-2012

Tiesto, I have you tried listening to Think Like a Millionaire on headphones instead of just speakers? I know that for me headphones makes quite a difference in how fast I see effects especially in regards to 4G subliminals. Try listening to Think Like a Millionaire for at least 4 hours a day on headphones and see how it affects you after a week.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-24-2012

(05-24-2012, 08:33 PM)K-Train Wrote: Tiesto, I have you tried listening to Think Like a Millionaire on headphones instead of just speakers? I know that for me headphones makes quite a difference in how fast I see effects especially in regards to 4G subliminals. Try listening to Think Like a Millionaire for at least 4 hours a day on headphones and see how it affects you after a week.

Hi K-Train, thanks for the tip. I have not tried headphones, but I've tried using earphones, and you're right I do noticed that using earphones seems to work my brain harder, I get more tired and drowsy. Maybe headphones will be even more intense than earphones, because it covers the whole ear.

After using earphones, when I switched back to my standing speakers, sometimes I have this thought came to my mind "is this speaker even working, or should I just stick to earphones all the time?".

Now I don't think there is anything wrong with my speakers, as it is quite good quality, even though I bought it many years ago, but when it comes to these ultrasonic subliminals, my crappy earphones that came standard with my iphone, do seems to blow my expensive speakers out of the water.

As I'm sure you already know, Shannon said that using earphones really takes the advantage of the stereo effect, and the proximity to the ear makes the subliminal messages more clearly received and understood, it also works both brain hemispheres more comprehensively, at first I was contemplating about this fact, whether it is true or not, even though I've been doing a little experimenting, I don't think I have tried using earphones or headphones exclusively for an entire week or more, thank you for sharing this info with me, using earphones/headphones do seems like the better choice, as long as we stay careful with the volumes. Smile

Alright, I'll experiment with using earphones exclusively for an entire week, even sleep on it, if I feel it works better, then I'll just do it this way all the time. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-26-2012

Shannon, will a hypnosis audio designed to get deeper sleep conflict with your wealth subs?

I'm looking for something to add to the beginning of my playlist to enhance my night sleep everyday, I'm not sure what is a good type without interfering with subliminals, is it hypnosis, or those brainwave entrainment program that you have?

Something that can get me fall asleep quickly, and help to prime my subconscious to absorb the suggestions more optimally from the subliminals that will follow-through the sleep program.

Do you think this a good idea, if it is, I'd like to get your suggestion on which program I should get for this?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-27-2012

End of Week 8 Report

I had the interview for the real estate agent company, and unfortunately what they offered me is quite disappointing, the marketing manager who interviewed me (who will be my future boss if I accept the job) is kind of shady as well, I asked a lot of questions, and he was always giving me vague answers like he’s trying to hide things from me.

This latest event makes me feel frustrated, deep inside I don’t want to settle less than what makes me happy (TLAM has this programming also embedded in it which I’m definitely feeling), but at the same time I’m feeling needy for a job, I’m feeling desperate for a chance to make money and turn back around my difficult financial situation.

Quite a dilemma that I’m going through at the moment, if I accepted the job, with the low amount basic salary that they offered me there is definitely a risk of running out of money before end of the month if I don’t make a sales quickly, but even if I make a sale, the commission percentage is still so low, another problem is that I have to move out of town, to a place I’ve never been before, with no one that I know, it will be quite hard to ask for assistance in case of emergency. There is this big fear inside of me, that this new job opportunity will be costing me more than if I just stay in survival mode in my home town.

I don’t feel this is the right job for me, but if I don’t do something soon I don’t know if I will get another chance. The guy said I have a week to consider.

I hope something better will come along, and come as soon as possible, I’m constantly looking for another opportunity as well, consulting with my good friends, and looking around the internet, but at this moment, my situation is looking hopeless.

Another thing I'd like to add, since I've been sleeping with my earphones, my dream are more vivid, and I have been dreaming that I own a fantastic multi-million dollar home, located beside a river channel leading to the sea. It could be the effect of this statement here "I now frequently and vividly imagine myself having already achieved unlimited wealth, abundance and success." from TLAM sub.

This statement here "I now always wake up early in the day and spend my day as productively and efficiently as I possibly can." also might be the trigger for me to start looking for some sleep aid, to enhance my sleep, get better rest, and wake as fresh as possible so that I can accomplish that statement more easily.

It seems that the effects I'm getting are coming from TLAM, I have not felt anything from BASE yet.