Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-01-2012

I've been experiencing quite a rollercoaster ride, some days I feel great, some days I feel hopeless, now it is mostly hopeless.

Thoughts are popping up in my mind that these subs I'm using are useless, and I won't gain anything from them. I try to counter it by keep reminding myself that these are all just resistance, and my subconscious just wants me to stop using these subs.

Spending some time in this forum has helped to constantly remind me that a lot of people experience the same things that I'm going through at the moment (even though they're using different subs), if this forum doesn't exist I'll probably stop by now, due to my head is filled with so much negativities.

I had a small gathering with old friends I used to went to high school with, most of them are now either continuing their parent's business or starting up on their own, and they also said the same thing that business is hard nowadays, unlike before, although they are still pretty optimistic which is a good thing.

My mind keeps coming up with all kinds of reasoning to tell me that making money is difficult, and any business I'll try to set up will most likely to fail unless it is supplying for basic needs, like food, and shelter. I'm feeling confuse, but I'm trying to hold the course straight by focusing on what I really want for the time being, I want that job at the property developer company, and I'm still waiting for more info on that, although I have not heard anything yet, I hope it will soon change.

So many things going through my mind, such as whether or not if the subs I'm using now are suitable for my current goal of looking for employment and working to sell houses (maybe I should have done 'Find My Perfect Job' and 'Maximum Sales Success'), hence the confusion. Nevertheless I really like the script in these three subs I'm using, and I think it will provide a good foundation, I've also done 30 days on it as well, so it is a bit of a waste if I want to change it now, I might as well go on until I get the desired effects before thinking of changing to anything else.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-01-2012

Starting a business is rarely going to give you the option of living from it within the first 3 to 6 years. It is only in the last year that this business is really paying most of my bills, and it's going to be 7 in August. Of course I started from scratch and refused to take any loans. But don't expect it to be solvent right away.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Spiral - 05-01-2012

I'm so starting a business too. Online most likely through your affiliate marketing Wink In the mean time learning more forex but I figure might as well make some money another way and help you in the process. And I may steal your avatar Tiesto!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-01-2012

Much appreciated. Smile

(05-01-2012, 11:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Starting a business is rarely going to give you the option of living from it within the first 3 to 6 years. It is only in the last year that this business is really paying most of my bills, and it's going to be 7 in August. Of course I started from scratch and refused to take any loans. But don't expect it to be solvent right away.

That's true Shannon. I hope using your subs could speed it up though. Wink

(05-01-2012, 02:44 PM)Spiral Wrote: And I may steal your avatar Tiesto!

lol, no problem! Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 05-06-2012

End of Week 5 Report

Just going to post up a quick report. So far I haven't felt any noticeable changes yet in term of effects from the subs, but this is to be expected, I know from my last experience with ASC 4G running a single sub at 12 hours per day, it took me 6 weeks before I felt the changes taking place, compared to now where I'm running 3 subs simultaneously, it is only logical if it takes longer.

I'm trying not to think about it too much, basically just "play-and-forget", and be surprised when they finally kicked-in, nevertheless I'm looking forward in 1-2 weeks time from now, because if they do kicked-in during those times (week 6 or 7), then I will find it pretty interesting, because I only run each of the subs I'm using right now at 4 hours per day (3 of them for a total of 12 hours), and if they do kicked in around the same time as ASC where I ran it standalone up 12 hours per day, it might goes to show, that in my particular case, 4 hours up to 8 hours exposure is sufficient, and anything above 8 is probably not going to make the result appear sooner anyway. It will be an experiment for me to find out if this is true.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 11:02 AM)Tiesto Wrote: End of Week 5 Report

Just going to post up a quick report. So far I haven't felt any noticeable changes yet in term of effects from the subs, but this is to be expected, I know from my last experience with ASC 4G running a single sub at 12 hours per day, it took me 6 weeks before I felt the changes taking place, compared to now where I'm running 3 subs simultaneously, it is only logical if it takes longer.

I'm trying not to think about it too much, basically just "play-and-forget", and be surprised when they finally kicked-in, nevertheless I'm looking forward in 1-2 weeks time from now, because if they do kicked-in during those times (week 6 or 7), then I will find it pretty interesting, because I only run each of the subs I'm using right now at 4 hours per day (3 of them for a total of 12 hours), and if they do kicked in around the same time as ASC where I ran it standalone up 12 hours per day, it might goes to show, that in my particular case, 4 hours up to 8 hours exposure is sufficient, and anything above 8 is probably not going to make the result appear sooner anyway. It will be an experiment for me to find out if this is true.

You know, it crosses my mind that if it takes you that long to get results from one sub... you shouldn't be using three. Especially at only 4 hours per day. Even more especially if you're not using all one, and then the next, and so forth.

I think you're more likely to find that you've only tripled or quadrupled the amount of time you need to use them to get effects. You should be using each one for 6-7 hours, also.

(05-06-2012, 12:08 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 11:02 AM)Tiesto Wrote: End of Week 5 Report

You know, it crosses my mind that if it takes you that long to get results from one sub... you shouldn't be using three. Especially at only 4 hours per day. Even more especially if you're not using all one, and then the next, and so forth.

I think you're more likely to find that you've only tripled or quadrupled the amount of time you need to use them to get effects. You should be using each one for 6-7 hours, also.

I set up my playlist to play 4 hours of TLAM, then move on to 4 hours BASE, then 4 hours of OFOF, which makes a total of 12 hours of continuous usage, so do you think I should I should make some changes for this?

If I use each one of them for 6 hours, then I might have to drop 1 sub, and only plays 2, so that I can get 6 hours exposure of each. 12 hours daily exposure is my limit, I have a hard time getting more than that.

Would you be able to re-design my playlist for me, I'd love to improve my result, and I'll make sure I'll follow your instructions.

Thanks Shannon.

You're going to laugh when I say this, but... what's OFOF?

I suggest that you choose one priority and focus on it. Personally, I would just use the first two for as much time per day as possible... and drop the third.

Or, you should do them the way you're doing them and expect to spend triple the amount of time doing them to get started seeing results.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 05-06-2012

I'm sure OFOF means Overcome Fear of Failure Smile. These acronyms keep evolving.

(05-06-2012, 01:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: You're going to laugh when I say this, but... what's OFOF?

OFOF is Overcome Fear of Failure 3G.. Big Grin

(05-06-2012, 01:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest that you choose one priority and focus on it.

My most important priority at the moment is to attract some great money-making opportunities and improve my personal income, and it doesn't really matter to me, where this opportunity comes from, it could be getting a new job, or a new business venture, whichever one is faster and more realistic.

What do you think is the best approach to accomplish this, if you feel that running multiple subs is not a good idea for my particular case, I don't mind to just run only 1 actually, if that one single sub is the right tool to accomplish my current goal as fast as possible?

Out of these 3 options:
1. TLAM 4G standalone for 12 hours/day
2. BASE 3G standalone for 12 hours/day
3. TLAM + BASE for 6 hours each per day

Which one would you say is the best option to attract money-making opportunities, and improving financial condition in the fastest way possible?

Probably 3, or 2.

(05-06-2012, 05:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: Probably 3, or 2.

Ok, I'm assuming you're more inclined to option 3, since it is the first one you mentioned. I will go with option 3.

Thank you for your recommendation Shannon.