Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 10-11-2012

Shannon, I read in your journal that you're using sub called XM and it is in 5G, is that the Experimental Manifestor program? Did you stop AM for this experiment or are you running them both and still getting good result?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - rayrocanaldo - 10-12-2012

(10-11-2012, 08:34 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I've also been trying shift my focus when I'm suffering, I shift my focus on the benefits that I get from the pain, instead of the pain itself.. Nowadays I'll try to remind myself I'm grateful for all the hardship I'm going through, because it will make me powerful mentally and emotionally.. Just like during hard physical training, the more harder the training is, the more painful it usually become, but at the end of the day I'll always level up, and be a stronger person, I try to remind myself all these hardship in life is actually the same thing, now I'm grateful the more hardship and pain that I experienced I become happier, because I know I'm going to go up to the next level of mental and emotional strength, not to mention more maturity as well..

I remember I read a quote once about coal and diamonds, I can't remember exactly what was the exact quote, but the point is coal is created from weak pressure, while diamonds formed from super mega intense pressure... All these pain and suffering is awesome, because I'm creating a diamond!
So many times we just get caught up and focused on the pain itself and we don't even realize that it's an opportunity to grow and expand. We complain( at least I did) and blame.

Diamond is made through intense pressure and Gold is refined through fire.
Fire nor pressure is pleasant but it's a necessary evil.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 10-12-2012

(10-11-2012, 06:30 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I read in your journal that you're using sub called XM and it is in 5G, is that the Experimental Manifestor program? Did you stop AM for this experiment or are you running them both and still getting good result?

XM is the experimental manifestor. I am running both at once, and it is working because the design of the XM is to act as a synergy engine for AM. That was the only way I could possibly test XM while following my own rules for AM and 5G. The goal of XM is almost exactly what AM is doing, but with a small twist that allows me to see the effect of the XM.

This is not an indication that two programs of 5G can be safely used at once, because there is never going to be a situation where it is possible other than this, and this particular XM is actually very dangerous and will never be released to the public. I am doing this at considerable risk to myself. Do not try this at home. If I have made any mistakes in scripting this XM or calculating the synergy coefficient between these programs, I could end up in serious trouble. That's half of why we don't use two 5G programs at once. The other half is that it's just easier to make it all as a single program, since 5G maxes out input bandwidth and brain power usage on the band it runs on. Which is why I can't seem to sleep enough lately...

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 10-12-2012

Don't blow yourself out with these experiments, Shannon.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - smash - 10-12-2012

(10-12-2012, 03:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 06:30 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I read in your journal that you're using sub called XM and it is in 5G, is that the Experimental Manifestor program? Did you stop AM for this experiment or are you running them both and still getting good result?

XM is the experimental manifestor. I am running both at once, and it is working because the design of the XM is to act as a synergy engine for AM. That was the only way I could possibly test XM while following my own rules for AM and 5G. The goal of XM is almost exactly what AM is doing, but with a small twist that allows me to see the effect of the XM.

This is not an indication that two programs of 5G can be safely used at once, because there is never going to be a situation where it is possible other than this, and this particular XM is actually very dangerous and will never be released to the public. I am doing this at considerable risk to myself. Do not try this at home. If I have made any mistakes in scripting this XM or calculating the synergy coefficient between these programs, I could end up in serious trouble. That's half of why we don't use two 5G programs at once. The other half is that it's just easier to make it all as a single program, since 5G maxes out input bandwidth and brain power usage on the band it runs on. Which is why I can't seem to sleep enough lately...

Honestly, you are crazy!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 10-12-2012

(10-12-2012, 03:12 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 08:34 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I've also been trying shift my focus when I'm suffering, I shift my focus on the benefits that I get from the pain, instead of the pain itself.. Nowadays I'll try to remind myself I'm grateful for all the hardship I'm going through, because it will make me powerful mentally and emotionally.. Just like during hard physical training, the more harder the training is, the more painful it usually become, but at the end of the day I'll always level up, and be a stronger person, I try to remind myself all these hardship in life is actually the same thing, now I'm grateful the more hardship and pain that I experienced I become happier, because I know I'm going to go up to the next level of mental and emotional strength, not to mention more maturity as well..

I remember I read a quote once about coal and diamonds, I can't remember exactly what was the exact quote, but the point is coal is created from weak pressure, while diamonds formed from super mega intense pressure... All these pain and suffering is awesome, because I'm creating a diamond!
So many times we just get caught up and focused on the pain itself and we don't even realize that it's an opportunity to grow and expand. We complain( at least I did) and blame.

Diamond is made through intense pressure and Gold is refined through fire.
Fire nor pressure is pleasant but it's a necessary evil.

That is true! I think it is important to remind ourselves of this, so that we don't get our head clouded with negativity.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 10-12-2012

(10-12-2012, 03:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:

This latest breakthrough of yours sounds really amazing (actually I'm pretty much used to all these awesomeness by now, and expect no less from Shannon's craftsmanship and innovation), I hope you will be able to figure out the way to create the safe version of this new manifestation technology that can be released once you're done with the experimental.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 10-12-2012

To clarify, the core techology is safe. The only way to follow the rules I myself set forth for AM (Don't quit in the middle) and 5G (don't use it with anything else) was both very narrow and is really pushing it on safety.

I will use it because I know what I'm doing, and I can stop if something goes wrong and easily undo the majority of the effects quickly. I will never, however, release anything I even suspect is dangerous to the public. It's just a matter of being forced into a corner in order to test it while using AM.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 10-13-2012

(10-12-2012, 07:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: To clarify, the core techology is safe. The only way to follow the rules I myself set forth for AM (Don't quit in the middle) and 5G (don't use it with anything else) was both very narrow and is really pushing it on safety.

I will use it because I know what I'm doing, and I can stop if something goes wrong and easily undo the majority of the effects quickly. I will never, however, release anything I even suspect is dangerous to the public. It's just a matter of being forced into a corner in order to test it while using AM.

Just out of curiousity Shannon, how are you going to be balancing the workload around the shop? In other words, is it going to be work on converting all 3G --> 4G or will you alternate between converting old titles and building entirely new ones? I won't even bother asking about when you'll get to building requests. Smile