Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-01-2012

First Phase

Day 1

Tonight I'll be starting my new subliminals in hope to improve my life and financial condition at the same time.

My playlist will be:
1. Think Like a Millionaire 4G (4 hours)
2. Become a Successful Entrepreneur 3G (4 hours)
3. Overcome Fear of Failure 3G (4 hours)
For a total of 12 hours per day

As I go along in this journey, I will switch around my subs to deal with different problems, this journal will probably just be one long journal for my own life improvement. I wanted to do AM 5.0 first before going into any of the wealth sub, but unfortunately the fund I was expecting has not yet arrived, so rather than I waste time in waiting, I decided I should jump straight into these three subs in hope to improve situation on my own.

I have high hopes that these subs will help me get in the right mindset, and push me in the right direction, while simultaneously using the Law of Attraction to pull in the right connection and condition that will boost my success.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-01-2012

This is the first time I used a 3G sub, what I noticed is the ultrasonic sound is not as piercing as the 4G version, it seems much smoother and more quiet, it got me wondering in the beginning whether if it was even playing.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-05-2012

I feel like my confidence is steadily increasing, I'm not sure if this is somehow the after effect of ASC, or maybe these three new subs I'm using are working already and now building up on the foundation I've built with ASC.

I feel like more ready to take on new venture and some feeling of shyness also being reduced, not sure from where exactly the cause of these feeling, but one thing I know is that I'm feeling good right now. Before I felt like my future is hopeless, now I feel there is a good chance of good things coming into my life.

Right now I'm looking for a new job, I need something to fall back on, I got help from a friend and I sent my CV to 2 car companies, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen, I'm ready if I need to start from zero again, I'm not after high position.

My entrepreneurial dream needs to be put on hold for the time being, but I will keep on playing my BASE 3G nevertheless, who knows what will happen in a year from now...

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - KeelS - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 03:45 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Before I felt like my future is hopeless, now I feel there is a good chance of good things coming into my life.

I totally feel you on this one. With many of the subs I've ran from here, ASC and Alpha Male really calmed down an inner monster in me that always felt like I would inevitably fail or would always go back to my old self. It really is a new lease on life. It's a tough fight but we're in it together man let's show the world what we're made of!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 03:51 AM)KeelS Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 03:45 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Before I felt like my future is hopeless, now I feel there is a good chance of good things coming into my life.

I totally feel you on this one. With many of the subs I've ran from here, ASC and Alpha Male really calmed down an inner monster in me that always felt like I would inevitably fail or would always go back to my old self. It really is a new lease on life. It's a tough fight but we're in it together man let's show the world what we're made of!

Thank you for your support KeelS!

Yes, you're right, it is a tough fight, and as we know everything starts in the mind, I feel very fortunate that I have stumbled upon this forum and the shop, with these technologies Shannon created, we can access our deepest mind and reprogram it for the better. I believe it all starts here, once we change our belief/mindset I have confidence that all good things will just snowball from there.

I've been reading and re-reading the script for TLAM and BASE subs I'm using, and the statements that Shannon used here are very powerful, even for single stage programs, I think with long-term exposure it can also be permanent programming. Honestly I don't know what kind of effect those statements will have on me, but if everything written there come into reality, then I'll be pretty much blown away.

I like the way you do your journal as well, very well strategized, and full of detailed analysis, I have no doubt you'll be making great changes, and will be able to obtain greater understanding of your personal self much better.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 04-05-2012

It is true that I have created a lot of powerful, new, important technologies associated with my work, but I stand on the shoulders of giants.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-11-2012

A friend of mine helped me get a new job opportunity, it is with a very large tea company here where I'm at, I haven't even sent my CV to this company, but I got the opportunity for an interview tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty anxious since it has been a while since I've gone for a job interview.

Not exactly the company I was expecting, I was actually hoping for Mercedez or VW, but nevertheless I consider it to be a great blessing, I'm looking forward for tomorrow.

I've been using TLAM + BASE + Overcome Fear of Failure for less than 2 weeks, could it be it's already working to manifest more money for me through this unexpected job opportunity? :p

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Javier Gerardo - 04-11-2012

I like the change in your avatar Tiesto! Big Grin
Just keep on being open to opportunities. I got a new job recently and it's probably due to listening to Ultra Success. I didn't apply to it. They told me they just saw the resume I posted on the internet. I never thought my CV would stand out as such. With that I'm so grateful.

Good Luck with the job interview.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-11-2012

(04-11-2012, 05:00 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: I like the change in your avatar Tiesto! Big Grin

LOL! I use my avatar as a reminder to me, that money-making opportunity will come, and I'll be sure to grab it!

(04-11-2012, 05:00 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Just keep on being open to opportunities. I got a new job recently and it's probably due to listening to Ultra Success. I didn't apply to it. They told me they just saw the resume I posted on the internet. I never thought my CV would stand out as such. With that I'm so grateful.

Good Luck with the job interview.

Thanks for the support!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-12-2012

So I went to the company today for the interview, and I found out that they are not actually the conglomerate tea company I thought it was, but in fact it was only an outsourcing company working in the field of gathering market intelligence for various large firms (the tea company is one of their clients).

The interview went well, but unfortunately the only job vacancy available was for a data entry position in admin department, the wages is really low and what they're after are just freelance employees that get paid on daily basis instead of a full time employee.

The interviewer said I'm way overqualified for the job, but if I want it, then the job is mine. I didn't agree upon it yet, I still want to look around for other opportunities for the time being.

Who knows, maybe the longer I use TLAM + BASE, I'll be able to attract better money-making opportunity, I still have this feeling of calmness that great things will cross my path, I hope these feelings won't disappoint me at the end of the day though.

Been reading more on Law of Attraction and feeling of Gratitude, I'm very keen to get the 'Deep Gratitude and Appreciation' sub, but I have to stick to my plan of 'Overcoming Fear of Failure' and 'Removing Negativity Within' first before I use the gratitude sub.

Shannon, I've put some suggestion in the Title Request sub forum -> http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Suggestion-for-Wealth-Subliminals

I'd like to know what you think about my ideas?

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Spiral - 04-14-2012

Yea man I'm the same way. I'm running carpe diem right now but once alpha is over I'm going to run remove negativity, then deep gratitude and appreciation. I was frustrated last night but I think these will be key even after running alpha male for a second time.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-14-2012

(04-14-2012, 05:48 AM)Spiral Wrote: Yea man I'm the same way. I'm running carpe diem right now but once alpha is over I'm going to run remove negativity, then deep gratitude and appreciation. I was frustrated last night but I think these will be key even after running alpha male for a second time.

Sounds good. Smile

I'm very curious with the effect of RNW regarding what kind of negativity it could remove.

I looked up some other subs concerning emotional health that interest me, they are 'Overcome Victim Mentality', 'Let Go of The Past', 'Forgive Yourself and Move On', and 'Forgive Others and Let It Go', since these 4 subs deals with specific type of negativity within, I wonder if RNW can cover what these four subs can do.

Alpha Male seems like a really rough journey for a lot of people, analyzing from what others have reported, probably a solid 3 repeated runs back-to-back would be what I preferred in order to get a fully thorough and stabilized permanent effect.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-16-2012

I feel very temperamental today, feeling intense anger when I get irritated by other people, during my night sleep I had a crazy dream of flying battle with a couple of huge dragon-like creature inside of a very tall and massive stone tower, I managed to kill them all and then I woke up.

This is probably early sign of me approaching a wall of resistance within my subconscious mind. Negative thoughts also starting to rise and fill me up, I assumed this is the effect of 'Overcoming Fear of Failure' sub trying to get rid of some negativity within me. Well, here we go again, another battle between the subliminal and my subconscious will soon take place, I hope it is not going to be a long and a rough one.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 04-25-2012

Haven't had anything to report for a while, because I've been feeling hopeless and depressed the past week in regards to my future, I try to put it in my mind that this is all just resistance, and everything will come to pass and will get better and better.

I've been contacting many of my friends searching for potential job, and just now I received a news that really light me up, a friend of mine who works in one of the largest property developer company here said there is vacancy, but I might have to relocate out of town, nevertheless I find this pretty exciting, because it is a good company, and the potential to earn good money is there. I'll be waiting for the details from him in a few days.

Another good friend of mine also suggest an idea to open up a martial arts gym as a business venture, this is also quite an interesting opportunity, because I love being surrounded with health and fitness environment, I've always wanted to own my own gym or at least working in one, this is definitely something to think about for future prospect. For this I have contacted another old friend who has already succeeded in opening a muay thai gym in his home country to get some more ideas about the potential of this kind of business.

I got another interview with a car company tomorrow, but honestly somehow my heart tells me that this is not the one, I'm more inclined with the property developer company, I'm still going to go to the interview and check it out though.

All in all opportunities are popping up for me, and I'm feeling great again, I hope I can find my path to success soon.